MyLittleRP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An RP Made Especially For MLP Themed Characters.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Caffe In the Sky

Go down 
+2
Snowflake
Vixen
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Snowflake
Admin
Snowflake

Caffe In the Sky - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Caffe In the Sky   Caffe In the Sky - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 3:45 pm

Cherry Belle Looked At Mocha, "I'll Take Another Peppermint," She Giggled As She Pointed To Her Empty Cup.

"It's About Time You Show Up, I Was About To Go Find You," Criss Scolded Darkened Flame.

"The Kids Took Their Time Getting Their Toys," DF Laughed, "And I Wanted To Make You Wait A Bit So I Visited Famine And Cauldren In Hollow Shades."
Back to top Go down
Vixen
Admin
Vixen

PostSubject: Re: Caffe In the Sky   Caffe In the Sky - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 9:30 pm

Peppermint Mocha blinked slightly as it was all explained rather fast to her. She looked from pony to pony and then smiled politely at them. "Its is my pleasure to meet you all." She stated "I am Peppermint Mocha." she stated as she bowed to them. "Will everyone be taking coffee then? Chocolate milk for the young ones perhaps?" she asked as she nodded to Cherry Belle. She noted that she would be having another cup of the house blend.
Back to top Go down
Snowflake
Admin
Snowflake

PostSubject: Re: Caffe In the Sky   Caffe In the Sky - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 8:34 pm

"Could You Maybe Add A Little Cherry Essence?" Cherry Belle Asked, "The Peppermint Tastes So Delicious When Mixed With Cherry."

"I'll Take Mine Extra Hot," DF Spoke With The Sweetest Voice, "And Yeah, The Little Ones Can Have Some Chocolate Milk, Or If You Have Any, Some Hot Chocolate."

"I'd Like Mine With Extra Cinnamon And Brown Sugar," Criss Said, Licking His Lips While DF Grabbed His Crystal Wings And Stuck Them In His Bag.
Back to top Go down
Kansas~

Kansas~

PostSubject: Re: Caffe In the Sky   Caffe In the Sky - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 10:32 pm

((Okay, I'm back. :3 Hopefully to stay, unless I get super busy. Is it all right if I jump in here?))

Abend Schimmer rounded the corner of the street, her wings outstretched. She had heard word of a new cafe in Cloudsdale, and had a hankering for coffee this particular morning.

"It should be around this area... El... El cafe Moca? Is this it?" She peered into the window of the cafe, curiosity getting the better of her. What she saw startled her slightly. A group of ponies were crowded around something. Was that... A mechanized wing? So many colors! She shook herself slightly. Staring was rude. The place looked a bit more crowded than she would prefer, but Abend was always up for trying new things. So, taking a deep breath, she pushed open the door.

As she made her way to the counter, trying not to gape awkwardly at the strange mechanized wing, another pony caught her eye. Was she a princess? Abend had never seen royalty before! This was much more than she had bargained for! Surprised and unsure how to react to the unusual crowd in the cafe, she quickly began to scan the list of selections.
Back to top Go down
Snowflake
Admin
Snowflake

PostSubject: Re: Caffe In the Sky   Caffe In the Sky - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 11:06 pm

Sable Watched Abend As She Sat Down, She Then Trotted Up To Abend's Hooves Smiling, "Hallo!" She Called Out Looking Up At The Mare, "Meine Namen Ist Sable! Do You Know What I Just Said?"
Back to top Go down
Kansas~

Kansas~

PostSubject: Re: Caffe In the Sky   Caffe In the Sky - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 11:15 pm

"Yes I do! Hello, Sable! Mein Name ist Abend Schimmer. Your Germane is wonderful!" She smiled down at the young filly, excited and pleased that the little one knew some Germane. ((Should I call it Germane? :b)) It wasn't often she found someone who knew even a few words of the language, and it made her smile when she met someone who did.
Back to top Go down
Snowflake
Admin
Snowflake

PostSubject: Re: Caffe In the Sky   Caffe In the Sky - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 12:36 am

"Are you from germaney?" Sable asked, ignoring what abend had just said, "my mama says germaney may be full of many germs, is that true?" Sable kept her questions going at a fast pace, "Whats germaney like? Is it cold there? Is the weather nice there? Hows the food?" She continued asking all sorts of questions without giving abend a chance to answer.

"Excuse me everypony, its seems sable has made a friend," DF walked up to abend and put her hoof over sables mouth, "my apologies young filly, has my daughter caused you any trouble?" DF's crown glistened a bit in the light as she looked down at sable.
Back to top Go down
TheSilverMane

TheSilverMane

PostSubject: Re: Caffe In the Sky   Caffe In the Sky - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 5:46 am

T tryed his hardest to stay polite with all the noise around him "Why don´t you all take a seat, while I pay for the drinks? I would very much like to ask you a few questions, Criss." T walked over to Mocha. "How much will it cost?" he said, as he pulled out his wallet.
Back to top Go down
Kansas~

Kansas~

PostSubject:    Caffe In the Sky - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 3:42 pm

"Of course not." Abend Schimmer said, dipping her head slightly in greeting to Darkened Flame. She let out a small chuckle. "She's just curious, that's all." Abend smiled and glanced down at Sable. The little filly was so adorable! "My name is Abend Schimmer, or, Evening Ray, whichever you prefer. You are Darkened Flame, yes?"
Back to top Go down
Vixen
Admin
Vixen

PostSubject: Re: Caffe In the Sky   Caffe In the Sky - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 4:18 pm

Peppermint Mocha nodded to them all "Of course, Un momento." she stated as she trotted of to retrieve their drinks. She paused at the counter when the yellow stallion came to pay. "Five bits please." She smiled.

Her red gaze glanced up as she saw another pony come into her store. She was so please to be making new friends and business this soon.
Back to top Go down
TheSilverMane

TheSilverMane

PostSubject: Re: Caffe In the Sky   Caffe In the Sky - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 3:27 pm

T handed out the five bits and proceeded to take a seat by the largest table in the caffe. "Pleace evertpony, have a seat." He smiled slightly. "There will be plenty of time for all your questions my friend, I assure you."
Back to top Go down
Snowflake
Admin
Snowflake

PostSubject: Re: Caffe In the Sky   Caffe In the Sky - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 06, 2013 1:43 am

Df chuckled, "yes, i am darkened flame," She uses her magic to make sable float onto abends head, "Would you like to play with her?"

Sable fluttered her little wings as df put her on abends head, "yay!" She cheered

Criss, and chris sit down at the table with T.

"Alright, you had some questions T?" Criss asked with a smile.

"Would you like me to help you make the drinks mocha?" Cherry belle asked.
Back to top Go down
TheSilverMane

TheSilverMane

PostSubject: Re: Caffe In the Sky   Caffe In the Sky - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 06, 2013 7:43 pm

"I am still very curious about that invention of yours," T said looking interrested at Criss. "Do you really mean to tell me, you invented this? It seams a bit odd that this isn´t known world wide. It DOES allow earth ponies like yourself to walk around the streets of Cloudsdale without the use of magic." T had a raised eyebrow.
Back to top Go down
Snowflake
Admin
Snowflake

PostSubject: Re: Caffe In the Sky   Caffe In the Sky - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 2:51 pm

"It's Known In Hollow Shades, Manehatten And Canterlot," Criss Explained, "But That's Because I Usually Don't Go Anywhere Else."

{If My Print Is Not Typed With Every 1st Letter Of Every Word Then I'm Using My Phone.. I use My Phone Alot..}
Back to top Go down
Vixen
Admin
Vixen

PostSubject: Re: Caffe In the Sky   Caffe In the Sky - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 7:11 pm

Peppermint Mocha thanked T as she took the bits from him and cashed them into the register. She paused to enjoy the noise the machine made... it was her first transaction after all. She blinked and looked at Cherry Belle when she came to "Oh... dear, no." she chuckled as she began blending like a pro. "Please do not fret yourself with me." she smiled "It is my cafe after all and I am open to the public. It is my wish to serve them. Especially Royalty!" she beamed as she set cups on a tray and shuffled it along the machines, adding the final touches to the drinks.

She really was an expert at this, shifting cups and coffee and creams and such as needed, multitasking, the last thing she did was the children's hot cocoa, putting cute little cloud shaped marshmallows in the drink.

She then spread her wings and picked a tray up with one and another tray with her other . "See." she stated as she balanced them and trotted around the counter to Cherry Belle's side. "Shall we?" She asked with a smile as she began forward to the large table her first guests were now gathering around.
Back to top Go down
Snowflake
Admin
Snowflake

PostSubject: Re: Caffe In the Sky   Caffe In the Sky - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 9:40 pm

"I Would Love To Help You Out Around Here, No Matter What You'd Have Me Do," Cherry Belle Plead, "Please Allow Me To Help You Out." Cherry Belle Trotted Along Side Mocha.
Back to top Go down
Vixen
Admin
Vixen

PostSubject: Re: Caffe In the Sky   Caffe In the Sky - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 10:14 pm

Mocha blinked a few times as she registered what Cherry Belle was asking. "OUI!!!!" She exclaimed almost dropping her drinks as she turned on the pink mare. She balanced out again though and beamed at Cherry Belle. "Oui!" she said again. "It is just me here... I would love some help. Can your wing carry drinks?" she asked as her red gaze eyed Belles only wing.
Back to top Go down
Snowflake
Admin
Snowflake

PostSubject: Re: Caffe In the Sky   Caffe In the Sky - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 10:55 pm

"Yes It Can!" Cherry Belle Exclaimed Happily, "Would You Like Me To Show You?"
Back to top Go down
Vixen
Admin
Vixen

PostSubject: Re: Caffe In the Sky   Caffe In the Sky - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 11:29 pm

"Great! Lets see!" Mocha replied as she tilted one wing towards Cherry Belle wing. "Take these." she added as she waited for Cherry Belle to scoop the cups off her brown and pink feathered wing.
Back to top Go down
Snowflake
Admin
Snowflake

PostSubject: Re: Caffe In the Sky   Caffe In the Sky - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 11:33 pm

Cherry Belle Scoops Up The Cups With Her Bright Pink Wing And Balanced Herself Properly, "See?"
Back to top Go down
Vixen
Admin
Vixen

PostSubject: Re: Caffe In the Sky   Caffe In the Sky - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 11:43 pm

"Very Nice Monseigneu" she smiled as she folded her wing that the drinks had been on. "You have the children's cocoa and Chris' and yours" she stated

Than began forward again "I hope you will be around regularly to help?" she asked as they reached the table and Mocha nudged the drinks off her wing to the right people. "Please let me know how it is." she added as she was hopping to improve. "Ma'am?" she addressed Abend "Would you like something?"

(i think it was her that hadn't ordered yet )
Back to top Go down
TheSilverMane

TheSilverMane

PostSubject: Re: Caffe In the Sky   Caffe In the Sky - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 4:45 am

T smiled at the pink mare for second, when she offered her help, and looked back at Criss. "The reason I´m asking, is that it seeems like a groundbreaking invention. A lot of ponies would have great use of them. The ability to fly is adored by many. This would give the possibility to earthponies and unicorns alike!" T was getting exited.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Caffe In the Sky   Caffe In the Sky - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 12:13 pm

"I Made Mine Because I Needed Them," Criss Explained, "I'm Making Cherry Belle A Wing So She Can Fly Again, I Have Only Made A Single Pair And I'm Working On A Single Wing, They Take Time So I Only Make These Wings If The Pony NEEDS Them, Not Just Because They Want Them." Criss Would Reach Into His Bag And Place His Wings On The Table, "They Automatically Attach If I Allow Electricity To Go Through The Crystals I Have On My Back, Which Hurt When I First Installed Them."

Cherry Belle Set A Hot Chocolate Down By Chris, She Then Walked Over To DF And Handed Her Sable's Hot Chocolate.

(FOR THOSE WHO DO NOT KNOW, I AM ALSO THE USER SNOWFLAKE AND MAY FORGET TO LOG OUT OF MY ADMIN ACCOUNT AND INTO SNOWFLAKE'S ACCOUNT)
Back to top Go down
http://mlrp.my-freeforum.com
Vixen
Admin
Vixen

PostSubject: Re: Caffe In the Sky   Caffe In the Sky - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 10, 2013 12:22 am

Mocha glanced at Chriss as he explained, she couldn't help but ask "How is it that you stand on clouds.... without them on though? Does your mate use magic to make it so?" she glanced at DF then added "Same with your young one there." she nodding in the colts direction.
Back to top Go down
Snowflake
Admin
Snowflake

PostSubject: Re: Caffe In the Sky   Caffe In the Sky - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 10, 2013 2:14 am

"Yes, my mate has used a spell that allows us to walk on clouds,"criss explained, "when it wears off she'll warn us so we wont fall through the clouds."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Caffe In the Sky   Caffe In the Sky - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Caffe In the Sky
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MyLittleRP :: Cloudsdale-
Jump to: