MyLittleRP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An RP Made Especially For MLP Themed Characters.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

~Elegance, Grace and Poetry~

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Apricotflyer

Apricotflyer

~Elegance, Grace and Poetry~ Empty
PostSubject: ~Elegance, Grace and Poetry~   ~Elegance, Grace and Poetry~ EmptySun Apr 14, 2013 4:08 am

Majestic Poem sat down on a bench in the middle of Manehatten. He smiled, hoof running through his blue gray mane. Just sitting there and listening to the city inspired him. It inspired his poetry. He felt currents of words flow around him as he heard chatter and the clip clops of hooves. Everyone was busy, rushing back and forth. Everywhere and anywhere. And here he was, watching the elegant city move on with each pushing moment. He wasn't surprised when no one stopped to talk to him. He was a purple stranger, and maybe he wasn't rich? Maybe he was just a homeless loser. He knew they wouldn't ever take that risk.
Back to top Go down
Vixen
Admin
Vixen

PostSubject: Re: ~Elegance, Grace and Poetry~   ~Elegance, Grace and Poetry~ EmptySun Apr 14, 2013 5:12 am

A pegasus mare sat close by the stallion at the bench, she didn't notice him, about as much as he did not notice her. She was sitting at the fountain minding her own business, even if she didn't seem to fit in with the city. Not only was she bright orange with a purple mane that seemed to cover her eyes but she also had strange black marks around her glowing yellow eyes.

She was 'smiling' as she seemed to be talking to a large black bird that was seated beside her, then chuckled lightly, her black shaggy feathers ruffling as she did so. She seemed to be carrying on a conversation with someone... the bird most likely, and had just heard something funny from it.
Back to top Go down
Apricotflyer

Apricotflyer

PostSubject: Re: ~Elegance, Grace and Poetry~   ~Elegance, Grace and Poetry~ EmptySun Apr 14, 2013 6:19 am

The unicorn stallion was lost in a world of his own until he heard a light chuckle. And suddenly he saw a Pegasus mare right there, he was sure she had not been there before. How had he not noticed her? She stood out so much, yet she blended in so well. Majestic Poem then took in the large black bird, probably a raven he guessed, and, for some odd reason they seemed to be having a conversation. He hadn't seen many ponies that could talk to animals before, it was a pleasant surprise. "Hello Miss. Lovely day isn't it?" He said with a smile. He hoped she would be one to continue a conversation.
Back to top Go down
Vixen
Admin
Vixen

PostSubject: Re: ~Elegance, Grace and Poetry~   ~Elegance, Grace and Poetry~ EmptyTue Apr 16, 2013 10:11 pm

(oops I forgot I replied here ... *coughs* ... onwards! ))

The orange mare giggled at the raven, then suddenly gasped as someone else spoke. Her glowing gaze fell behind her purple bangs as she turned to face the other pony. "Well..." she began then started as the large black bird she was sitting with cawed in the stallion's direction and flew off. "oh...." she gasped slightly as she looked up and watched the raven fly away. The raven was far out of site before she looked back down at the stallion that confronted her. She looked at him as if she was offended but said "Yes...lovely day.." she spoke softly and simply. the shifted her glowing gaze upwards again.
Back to top Go down
Silver Storm

Silver Storm

PostSubject: Re: ~Elegance, Grace and Poetry~   ~Elegance, Grace and Poetry~ EmptyTue Apr 23, 2013 12:33 pm

A hot pink earth pony with gold and yellow mane was bouncing down the street. She was totally happy with life. "I leaving Manehattan to find who I must be!" she sang. She comes across these two ponies who look like they're a little nervous and decides to stop by quickly. "Hey!! You guys look great together! I like ponies who are friendly," she tells them. "Anyway, I gotta go. I'm gonna meet new friends just like you two are doing. Keep up the good work!" Then, she starts cartwheeling away down the street. "I'M MACY, BY THE WAY!!" she shouts back. She disappears just as quickly as she appeared.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~Elegance, Grace and Poetry~   ~Elegance, Grace and Poetry~ Empty

Back to top Go down

~Elegance, Grace and Poetry~
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MyLittleRP :: Manehatten-
Jump to: