MyLittleRP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An RP Made Especially For MLP Themed Characters.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

In preperation for The Crystal Fair

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
TheSilverMane

TheSilverMane

In preperation for The Crystal Fair Empty
PostSubject: In preperation for The Crystal Fair   In preperation for The Crystal Fair EmptySat Apr 27, 2013 5:33 pm

Thes sun was shining and anticipation was high in The Crystal Empire, as the time had finally come. Time for The Crystal Fair. It was the first Fair since the downfall of King Sombra, and nothing could ruin the crystal ponies mood.

The fair was to be held the next day, and the streets were full of ponies, stands, and activities bieng set up. But in the middle of all the exitement, two characters stood out from the rest. One was large, and blue with a wide smile on his face. The other wasn´t quite at tall, but instead wore a brown coat. His skin was striped black and white.

"Atention! We would like to remind everypony, that the preperation community still needs volenteers for the ring chalanges as well, as more bakers of the traditional muffins! Anypony interested?" Said the large stallion.

"I can´t believe we are wasting time on this!" Said the zebra.

"it pay the bills. Just stay quiet, and let´s get the job done." he said to the zebra. "Anypony who wants to help out?! We need help with the ring challanges as well as the muffins!"

(I hope nobody minds, I reuse these characters. I really like them Smile"

Back to top Go down
Solus Aeternu

Solus Aeternu

PostSubject: Re: In preperation for The Crystal Fair   In preperation for The Crystal Fair EmptySat Apr 27, 2013 7:16 pm

"Ohh for the love of..." Lightning Chaser said while trodding down the streets. Why was HE, a royal gourd, chosen to watch over some stupid Crystal Fair thing. There were just too many people around, so he could not see anything. How were he supposed to keep an eye out, when there wasn't anything except Crystal ponies around.

Turning a corner, were some Crystal Fillies were playing tag. He noticed some annoyingly well known characters, standing some meters down the street, shouting for assistance. Again. "Not those two again" Chaser mumbled. Last time, they were standing on the streets of Canterlot trying to acquire a work force, and inspector Steel had, well ex-inspector Steel had been demoted to captain, for not obeying their superiors, and had returned to the city hall without the zebra and the large stallion.

"maybe they haven't seen me yet"...

(this is going to be a reunion Razz )

Last edited by Solus Aeternu on Mon Apr 29, 2013 3:08 pm; edited 6 times in total (Reason for editing : Color mixed up :). Gramma n' Stuff)
Back to top Go down
TheSilverMane

TheSilverMane

PostSubject: Re: In preperation for The Crystal Fair   In preperation for The Crystal Fair EmptyMon Apr 29, 2013 1:37 pm

"I don´t really want to be here anymore... I´m going to see if my expertise is better used elsewhere!" Groaned the zebra, and trotted away from his friend.

"Sure. Do that." The blue stallion said, soon followed by a heavy sigh. "I can´t believe that guy... he promised to help out. Oh well..."

The large stallion then continued to ask around the crystal ponies, for help with the preparations.
Back to top Go down
Solus Aeternu

Solus Aeternu

PostSubject: Re: In preperation for The Crystal Fair   In preperation for The Crystal Fair EmptySat May 11, 2013 9:21 pm

"Damm it. He's heading my way. Oh crap, Oh crap!"
Chaser was not happy about this situation at all...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: In preperation for The Crystal Fair   In preperation for The Crystal Fair Empty

Back to top Go down

In preperation for The Crystal Fair
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MyLittleRP :: Frozen North :: Crystal Empire-
Jump to: