MyLittleRP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An RP Made Especially For MLP Themed Characters.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Equestria Games

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Thunderp

Thunderp

The Equestria Games Empty
PostSubject: The Equestria Games   The Equestria Games EmptyFri May 03, 2013 12:58 pm

It was the day the Equestria Games inspector was coming to visit Cloudsdale. Thunderp, Clash, and X waited nervously at the Cloudsdale entrance waiting for the inspector. Just as the inspector, Mrs. CottonLuck was gonna arrive, a huge thunderstorm, one that no pegasaus could control, arrived.
Back to top Go down
TheSilverMane

TheSilverMane

PostSubject: Re: The Equestria Games   The Equestria Games EmptyFri May 03, 2013 8:21 pm

"What in the name of Celestia is that!?" T shouted. T were to partisipate in the Equestia games, and was out cheching the prep. When the thunderstorm arrived, he had run towards it in curiosity. Now, he was close to the three ponies, and were looking at the sky. "What in the world..."
Back to top Go down
Thunderp

Thunderp

PostSubject: Re: The Equestria Games   The Equestria Games EmptySat May 04, 2013 12:46 am

Clouds started to turn into a tornado. Pegasaus were going crazy. "RUN!!" Thunderp shouted. But it was too late. Cloudsdale was destroyed. The ponies preperations have been destroyed. "What do we do??" Thunderp wondered. Just then, Mrs.CottonLuck arrived with a confused face.
Back to top Go down
Vixen
Admin
Vixen

PostSubject: Re: The Equestria Games   The Equestria Games EmptySat May 04, 2013 1:18 am

(ummm I would say this is a bit of a god playing act and shouldn't be done.... you gave no one the chance to 'save' Cloudsdale... and well shortened the rp ..... its not fun when something drastic happens and you have no control or no chance to reply to it before its over O-o )
Back to top Go down
TheSilverMane

TheSilverMane

PostSubject: Re: The Equestria Games   The Equestria Games EmptyThu May 09, 2013 6:10 am

(I completely agree with Vixen. This is some serious god-modding. I know you are new here, so you dont know this: making something happen, that is generally unstoppable or creating an almighty character, hurts the game a lot more then it helps it. The rules aren´t up yet, so you had no way of knowing.)

(I´ll give you a day or two, to find another way to continue (That does not include the suden destruction of Cloudsdale). You can always edit your old posts. If you don´t change it, I will PM you about it. I am sure we can get this story back on track. As long as you are willing to change a few things. Smile )
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Equestria Games   The Equestria Games Empty

Back to top Go down

The Equestria Games
Page 1 of 1