MyLittleRP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An RP Made Especially For MLP Themed Characters.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Roaming in a Blizzard...

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Vixen
Admin
Vixen

Roaming in a Blizzard... - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roaming in a Blizzard...   Roaming in a Blizzard... - Page 6 EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 12:33 am

"What?" Vixen asked, confused about the seating arrangements. "Well I guess... " He stated as he got up from his spot and stumbled over to Snow's plate.
Back to top Go down
Snowflake
Admin
Snowflake

PostSubject: Re: Roaming in a Blizzard...   Roaming in a Blizzard... - Page 6 EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 12:36 am

"Lemme Just Add Some Ham To Her Plate," Cupid Said As She Was Cutting The Ham, "We Had This Ham In The Freezer Out There, She Loves Honey Glazed Ham," She Put The Ham On Snowflake's Plate Then Nudged It To Vixen, "Thanks Vixy~" She Then Started Putting Ham On Everypony Else's Plates.
Back to top Go down
Vixen
Admin
Vixen

PostSubject: Re: Roaming in a Blizzard...   Roaming in a Blizzard... - Page 6 EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 1:23 am

Vixen sighed as Cupid put more food on Snow's plate, he looked over at his own plate and decided to fill it up and take it with too. He just had this feeling he wasn't coming back from Snow's room right away... if at all and he was hungry, not to mention Cupid was a great cook. He shifted his plate to his back and then walked over to Cupid, taking Snow's plate as well. "Yeah....." he responded then stumbled off towards the direction Snow flake went. "Snow flake?" he called out as he went, he really hadn't ever been THIS far into Cupid and Rudy's house. He had no idea where her room was located.
Back to top Go down
Snowflake
Admin
Snowflake

PostSubject: Re: Roaming in a Blizzard...   Roaming in a Blizzard... - Page 6 EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 2:46 pm

Snowflake would poke her head out her door, "over here," she said looking directly at vixen, she began to blush lightly again without realizing it. She'd step out and grab her plate, "i got it," she said walking back to her room.
Back to top Go down
Vixen
Admin
Vixen

PostSubject: Re: Roaming in a Blizzard...   Roaming in a Blizzard... - Page 6 EmptySat Apr 27, 2013 1:06 am

Vixen was slightly startled when Snowflake popped out and then took her plate. He saw her blushing but shrugged it off. When she turned back around and left him standing int he hallway with his food... alone ... He frowned... mostly at himself. He didn't realize how embarrassed she be about him bringing her food.

He turned to go back to the table,then paused as he watched the small family from the hallway.... he decided it was better for him to stay away from Cupid in general. He turned back to Snow's door and gave it a knock. "Can I... come in?" he asked
Back to top Go down
Snowflake
Admin
Snowflake

PostSubject: Re: Roaming in a Blizzard...   Roaming in a Blizzard... - Page 6 EmptySat Apr 27, 2013 11:21 am

"Of course," snowflake said as she nudged the door open enough for him to fit his antlers in, "i honestly thought you wouldnt come in and join me, because of what prancer said." Snowflake would sit down by a small table with just enough room for vixens plate, "i didnt think prancer would be so mean when we had company over,"she spoke softly.
Back to top Go down
Vixen
Admin
Vixen

PostSubject: Re: Roaming in a Blizzard...   Roaming in a Blizzard... - Page 6 EmptyMon Apr 29, 2013 2:22 am

"Well..." Vixen stated as he walked in and put his plate down, then sat down too. "You never even asked." he pointed out. He had a different reason for not wanting to join the small family, but he doubted Snowflake knew about it.
"Kids.... will be kids..." he added as he began to eat. "Besides I don't recall him making fun of me." he kind of raised an eyebrow at her... all Prancer's banter was directed at Snow after all.
Back to top Go down
Snowflake
Admin
Snowflake

PostSubject: Re: Roaming in a Blizzard...   Roaming in a Blizzard... - Page 6 EmptyMon Apr 29, 2013 4:27 am

"Would It Be Strange If What He Was Saying About Me," She Paused, "Was True?" She Looked At Her Plate, Blushing Quite A Bit As She Took A Bite From Her Ham.
Back to top Go down
Vixen
Admin
Vixen

PostSubject: Re: Roaming in a Blizzard...   Roaming in a Blizzard... - Page 6 EmptyTue Apr 30, 2013 11:57 pm

"I don't know, would it be?" he asked between bites of his food. He was really refined actually, he may not be able to cook but he looked regal while eating. "Does it matter what a little fawn thinks?" he added as he looked up at her.

It was then that he noticed her blushing and making goo go eyes at her ham, and then he suddenly understood her question a bit better. "Ummm...." he shifted uneasily "I don't know...." he added again and looked down at his plate as he lightly blushed, embarrassed by the fact that he didn't realize sooner that she was admitting something to him and also because of the subject at hand.

He wasn't sure how he felt about her... after all he had never had 'this' problem before... sure does and bucks always thought they loved him, and he had always welcomed the attention but there was soo much to think about on this one.

He finally looked back up at her and said "You don't know me well enough to like me that way." It wasn't what he meant to say, but it was how it came out, and truth all the same.
Back to top Go down
Snowflake
Admin
Snowflake

PostSubject: Re: Roaming in a Blizzard...   Roaming in a Blizzard... - Page 6 EmptyWed May 01, 2013 9:35 am

"But i do like you that way," she admitted, "prancer you should be in your room, not spying on us," she looked up at the door as prancer poked his head in then left.

"What did cupid do about everything prancer said?" She asked looking to vixen again.
Back to top Go down
Vixen
Admin
Vixen

PostSubject: Re: Roaming in a Blizzard...   Roaming in a Blizzard... - Page 6 EmptyThu May 02, 2013 12:15 am

Vixen sighed a little then started as Snowflake looked up behind him. He turned to look at the fawn spying on them. Then looked back at Snowflake when he left "Must be nice to have.... heard him... or smell him.. or whatever it was.." he stated, she must have heightened senses. He shrugged "I dunno... nothing?" he asked as he hadn't really paid attention to the conversation. "Does it matter? He's a kid ...and kids will be kids." he added then begand eating again.
Back to top Go down
Snowflake
Admin
Snowflake

PostSubject: Re: Roaming in a Blizzard...   Roaming in a Blizzard... - Page 6 EmptyThu May 02, 2013 2:53 pm

"It would be better if i could see him," she sighed, "i dont even know what he looks like, i dont know what anyone looks Looks Like anymore, do you know what thats like?" She would quickly look at the door as cupid walked in.

"Here's something odd," cupid began, "the blizzard suddenly stopped, i guess you can go home whenever vixen."
Back to top Go down
Vixen
Admin
Vixen

PostSubject: Re: Roaming in a Blizzard...   Roaming in a Blizzard... - Page 6 EmptyThu May 02, 2013 11:14 pm

"Would it really? " he asked then turned to face Cupid when she walked in on their conversation. He didn't get to finish his thought on the matter, but left it at that, "That's strange..." he told Cupid then looked down at his plate. "As if I was not going to go anyways.... blizzard or not..." he stated matter of factly and continued to eat.
Back to top Go down
Snowflake
Admin
Snowflake

PostSubject: Re: Roaming in a Blizzard...   Roaming in a Blizzard... - Page 6 EmptyFri May 03, 2013 1:31 am

"Just thought i'd let you know," cupid said, "but if you decide to stay you can always sleep in the guest room," she left the room.

"Thats great," snowflake sighed, "you can leave whenever you want, how wonderful."
Back to top Go down
Vixen
Admin
Vixen

PostSubject: Re: Roaming in a Blizzard...   Roaming in a Blizzard... - Page 6 EmptyFri May 03, 2013 1:50 am

Vixen nodded to Cupid. "Than,k you but I shant bother you" then he looked at his food then to Snowflake. "When I am finished eating...."
Back to top Go down
Snowflake
Admin
Snowflake

PostSubject: Re: Roaming in a Blizzard...   Roaming in a Blizzard... - Page 6 EmptyFri May 03, 2013 7:37 pm

"The blizzard may start up again soon," cupid told him then left.

Snowflake just sat there staring at her food.
Back to top Go down
Vixen
Admin
Vixen

PostSubject: Re: Roaming in a Blizzard...   Roaming in a Blizzard... - Page 6 EmptyFri May 03, 2013 10:04 pm

Vixen was almost finished with his food when he looked over at Snowflake. "Arenlt you hungry? Cupid said it was you fave meal." he added, not sure why she was just sitting there staring at her food.
Back to top Go down
Snowflake
Admin
Snowflake

PostSubject: Re: Roaming in a Blizzard...   Roaming in a Blizzard... - Page 6 EmptySat May 04, 2013 2:26 am

"Not really," she sighed, "not anymore really," she looks up at her wall, "tell me something," she said softly, "am i looking at my window?"
Back to top Go down
Vixen
Admin
Vixen

PostSubject: Re: Roaming in a Blizzard...   Roaming in a Blizzard... - Page 6 EmptySat May 04, 2013 3:31 pm

Vixen blinked and followed her gaze he noticed she was looking at the wall. He glanced at the window then shifted in his spot and reached over to her, gently putting his hoof and cast covered hoof on her face, turning her just a little bit to the right, before he let go and stated "Yes." simply
Back to top Go down
Snowflake
Admin
Snowflake

PostSubject: Re: Roaming in a Blizzard...   Roaming in a Blizzard... - Page 6 EmptySun May 05, 2013 2:35 pm

As Vixen's Hooves Touched Her Face, She Blushed, "Can You T-tell Me What It Looks Like Outside?" She Asked, Studdering Slightly.
Back to top Go down
Vixen
Admin
Vixen

PostSubject: Re: Roaming in a Blizzard...   Roaming in a Blizzard... - Page 6 EmptyMon May 06, 2013 1:21 am

Vixen looked up at the window and blinked slightly then sighed "Your seeing the storm pick back up...."
Back to top Go down
Snowflake
Admin
Snowflake

PostSubject: Re: Roaming in a Blizzard...   Roaming in a Blizzard... - Page 6 EmptyMon May 06, 2013 1:27 am

Hoping Vixen Didn't Notice, Snowflake Let Out A Slight Smile, "Well, If It Gets Too Bad While You're Here You Won't Be Able To Leave," She Sighed, Mainly In Relief, "If You Tried To Leave During The Storm, Cupid Will Grab You By Your Tail And Drag You Back In, She Seems To Care For You A Lot, Almost As If You Guys Used To Be A Thing."
Back to top Go down
Vixen
Admin
Vixen

PostSubject: Re: Roaming in a Blizzard...   Roaming in a Blizzard... - Page 6 EmptyMon May 06, 2013 1:36 am

Vixen sighed lightly as he watched the storm pick back up, he wanted to get back home, but he had wasted time eating Cupid's food and now had to stay. "Well.. it looks that way...." he began then Snowflake said something about Cupid that made him start and blush lightly. "ME and Cupid!?" he stated almost offensively, then laughed "No, she hates me." and chuckled some more before he stood and took his plate and bumped it onto his back. "I don't know where that idea came from." he added as he walked to the door and opened it.
Back to top Go down
Snowflake
Admin
Snowflake

PostSubject: Re: Roaming in a Blizzard...   Roaming in a Blizzard... - Page 6 EmptyTue May 07, 2013 2:10 am

"Vixen wait," snowflake quickly got up and went up to him, "no one-," She began, "No one hates you," she whispered then kissed him. Blushing quite a bit she looked him in the eyes, the color of her pupils almost completely faded, "i-," she paused, "please, don't hate me!"
Back to top Go down
Vixen
Admin
Vixen

PostSubject: Re: Roaming in a Blizzard...   Roaming in a Blizzard... - Page 6 EmptyTue May 07, 2013 2:55 am

Vixen stopped and turned, to say something, only to meet a kiss from Snowflake. He was surprised at the suddenness from her, but after a few moments he found himself closing his eyes and leaning into the kiss.

Though he suddenly jerked the kiss away, but they where still very close. "Snowflake...I never said I hated you...." he breathed into her ear.

Then he pulled away from her completely "You don't know me...and you should remember that,,," he added again as he turned and walked through the door way to bring his dishes to Cupid. There was so much Snowflake didn't know about him, about him and cupid, about his mother .... about his life.... she didn't even know what he looked like, unless she remembered him from ages ago ...

Vixen trotted down the hallway and to the kitchen, putting his dishes into the sink and washing them the best he could with one hoof. What was with this Snowflake...he didn't know her and she really didn't know him and yet.... they just kissed...... and he had stopped her.......that was the weirdest thing about the whole situation.

He sighed as he dried his dishes and put them away absent mindlly....not even thinking about how he knew where everything went.....

'What was going on here?' ...... he was focused on that one thought
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roaming in a Blizzard...   Roaming in a Blizzard... - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Roaming in a Blizzard...
Page 6 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 15  Next