MyLittleRP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An RP Made Especially For MLP Themed Characters.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Roaming in a Blizzard...

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Snowflake
Admin
Snowflake

Roaming in a Blizzard... - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roaming in a Blizzard...   Roaming in a Blizzard... - Page 7 EmptyTue May 07, 2013 11:43 am

Snowflake Sits there, blushing a bunch, thinking, 'did he lean in during the kiss? Did he want to kiss me? No.. he couldnt have.. he pulled away.. oh dear luna! He Pulled away!! He doesnt love me.. he probably hates me!! Maybe even more then before!!' The thoughts filling her head as she frantically paces around her room.

"I have no idea what he looks like anymore, how could i have thought of doing something so stupid?" She spoke only to herself as she stubbed her hoof against her bookshelf, causing her to fall, "i don't even know if he actually likes me."

Cupid quickly perked her ears up to the sound of a thud coming from snowflakes room.
Back to top Go down
Vixen
Admin
Vixen

PostSubject: Re: Roaming in a Blizzard...   Roaming in a Blizzard... - Page 7 EmptyWed May 08, 2013 1:54 am

HE finally snapped out of it a bit "Cupid I...." then stopped suddenly as her ears flicked towards the same sound his did,

He was halfway back down the hallway when he realized he was basically running to her rescue, Cupid and her small family would have a hay day with that he was sure, but he didn't turn around to see, He poked his head back into Snowflake's room.

"Snowflake are you.....ok?" he looked confused by the scene at a hoof. She was laying there on the floor, not appearing to be too hurt but she was clearing muttering to herself about something that seemed to bother her.
Back to top Go down
Snowflake
Admin
Snowflake

PostSubject: Re: Roaming in a Blizzard...   Roaming in a Blizzard... - Page 7 EmptyWed May 08, 2013 8:43 am

Snowflake looked up at vixen, "uhh, yeah im fine," she told him as she wiped a tear from her eye, "just hit my hoof is all." She got up and felt around for her plate, as she found it she would pick it up and carry it to vixen, "i-im sorry for my sudden action a moment ago," she apologized to him, "it was stupid of me to just force that on you, and im very sorry about it, could you find it in your heart to forgive me?"
Back to top Go down
Vixen
Admin
Vixen

PostSubject: Re: Roaming in a Blizzard...   Roaming in a Blizzard... - Page 7 EmptySat May 11, 2013 5:45 am

Vixen took her plates as she spoke. He stopped her as he said "Once again.. you don't know me..." then trotted out the door pauseing only to say "There is nothing to forgive." then he trotted back out to the kitchen and washed her plates too before he made his way to the couch and plopped down.

Last edited by Vixen on Mon May 13, 2013 9:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Snowflake
Admin
Snowflake

PostSubject: Re: Roaming in a Blizzard...   Roaming in a Blizzard... - Page 7 EmptyMon May 13, 2013 2:58 pm

Snowflake just gave him a blank look as he walked to the kitchen, "rude much?" She muttered to herself As she went to her bed. She climbed into her bed and sighed, laying down, "i never shouldve kissed him, it was a mistake," she spoke alone, only to herself, "now he may never show any type of affection to me. If only i could actually see him and get to know him..." She'd lay there and slowly drift off to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Vixen
Admin
Vixen

PostSubject: Re: Roaming in a Blizzard...   Roaming in a Blizzard... - Page 7 EmptyWed May 15, 2013 9:10 pm

Vixen sat on the couch for a while thinking before he finally laid down and stared up at the ceiling. He didn't understand Snowflake, or these strange feeling he had for her.... or was it all in his head...

Eventually he just snorted and rolled over and went to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Snowflake
Admin
Snowflake

PostSubject: Re: Roaming in a Blizzard...   Roaming in a Blizzard... - Page 7 EmptyWed May 15, 2013 9:23 pm

Prancer Trotted Into The Room And Plopped Down By Vixen, "You Like Snowflake Don't You Vixen?" He Leaned Toward Vixen Smirking, "Huh? Dontcha? Dontcha? You Do Don't You? Admit It.. You Love Love LOVE Snowflake~ And We Both Know She Love Love LOVES You Too~ You Have No Choice But To Admit It.. I Won't Stop Til You Do~ Tell Me Tell Me Tell Me Tell Me Tell Me Tell Me Tell Me Tell Me Tell Me Tell Me Tell Me." He Continued Nagging Vixen, Even As Vixen Fell Asleep.
Back to top Go down
Vixen
Admin
Vixen

PostSubject: Re: Roaming in a Blizzard...   Roaming in a Blizzard... - Page 7 EmptyWed May 15, 2013 9:48 pm

As soon as Vixen felt someone plop down beside him on the couch, he snorted, half in annoyance, half taking in the scent of the new deer. He didn't have to smell to guess who it was because as soon as he plopped down he began speaking.
Vixen groaned "Stop...pestering me....I only just met her....and I don't.... love...." he mumbled into the couch as he put a pillow over his head.
Back to top Go down
Snowflake
Admin
Snowflake

PostSubject: Re: Roaming in a Blizzard...   Roaming in a Blizzard... - Page 7 EmptyWed May 15, 2013 10:01 pm

"Everyone Loves At One Point In Their Life~ You DO Love Her Don't You?" Prancer Continued His Pestering, "She's A Beautiful Doe That Just Want's Someone To Hold Her, Care For Her, And Love Her." Prancer Moved The Pillow From Vixen's Head, "Tell Me You Will Hold Her, Care For Her, And Love Her, She's Had Enough Pain In Her Life Already, She Deserves Some Love."
Back to top Go down
Vixen
Admin
Vixen

PostSubject: Re: Roaming in a Blizzard...   Roaming in a Blizzard... - Page 7 EmptyWed May 15, 2013 10:08 pm

Vixen rolled his eyes under the pillow as he listened to Prancer talk. Then the pillow got snatched away from him and he glared up at prancer. "WHY DON'T YOU....."He began to yell at him then realized something and blinked. "You like her, don't you kid?" he stated in somewhat of a shock as he sat up and took the pillow away from Prancer, pushing him away from him in the process.

He paused for a few minutes to take in Prancer's reaction...
Back to top Go down
Snowflake
Admin
Snowflake

PostSubject: Re: Roaming in a Blizzard...   Roaming in a Blizzard... - Page 7 EmptyWed May 15, 2013 11:55 pm

"Wha-! No!!" Prancer hollered, "she practically my sister why would i like her!?" He began to blush at the thought, "why would anyone have a crush on their sister?"
Back to top Go down
Vixen
Admin
Vixen

PostSubject: Re: Roaming in a Blizzard...   Roaming in a Blizzard... - Page 7 EmptyThu May 16, 2013 1:16 am

Vixen started a bit at Prancer's sudden jump and back fire at him. Then he smirked at the fawn and said "She's not blood.... " he paused... as he looked at Prancer, he gritted his teeth, trying not to say something mean to the kid, after all he could have been his if circumstances were different... but the kid didn't need to know that...

"You like her.. you LOOOOOOVE her..." he finally teased back, getting a little bit of his old self back as he nudged Prancer.
Back to top Go down
Snowflake
Admin
Snowflake

PostSubject: Re: Roaming in a Blizzard...   Roaming in a Blizzard... - Page 7 EmptyThu May 16, 2013 1:21 am

"N-no i dont!!" The young buck cried out, "i cant love her!!" He continued to blush, "shes too plain and blind for me to ever like or love her!!"
Back to top Go down
Vixen
Admin
Vixen

PostSubject: Re: Roaming in a Blizzard...   Roaming in a Blizzard... - Page 7 EmptyThu May 16, 2013 1:44 am

Vixen smirked more as he watched Prancer, he was about to tease more when he heard his comment about Snowflake. He couldn't help the feeling he got inside him....

He stood from the couch and hovered over him in a menacing manner "FAWN!" he stated in a harsh tone as he then lowered his head to meet Prancers, almost face to face, if it wasn't for the massive set of antlers on his head and the lack there of of Prancers.

"TOO PLAIN!" He exclaimed "TOO BLIND!" he added as he almost pushed Prancer into the couch as a result of his intimidation. He may be a very feminine buck but he could hold his own, no one challenged him if they really knew him.

Vixen snorted in Prancer's face "Fawn! If you like a doe that MUCH and then to speak of her the way you did...... the physical appearance of her should NOT" and at that word he kind of push the fawn into the couch a bit harder with his good hoof, but not enough to harm him, jut to scare a lil. "It should not mater." He snorted again and then let off the you buck and glared at him.....
Back to top Go down
Snowflake
Admin
Snowflake

PostSubject: Re: Roaming in a Blizzard...   Roaming in a Blizzard... - Page 7 EmptyFri May 17, 2013 10:15 am

Prancer just sat there, ears flattened and fear in his eyes. He quickly shook it off as vixen let off of him, soon coming to a realization, "you dont love snowflake," he started, "you're IN LOVE with her!!" He exclaimed as he sprung off the couch laughing, "you're enough to be my dad and you're in love with someone as young as snowflake?" He scampers around vixen laughing, "You're in love with snowflake! You're in love with snowflake! You're in love with snowflake!" he chanted as he circled the buck.
Back to top Go down
Vixen
Admin
Vixen

PostSubject: Re: Roaming in a Blizzard...   Roaming in a Blizzard... - Page 7 EmptySun May 19, 2013 8:28 pm

Vixen started a bit at Prancer's Realization, and he himself now reviewed his words. He was in love with her? Wasn't he? Why else would he have acted in that way? It also occured to him that, like he had been telling her all night 'she knew nothing about him...' he in return knew nothing of her, this suddenly disturbed him. He was not raised like this....not raised to 'fall in love' with any one.

He shook his head as Prancer, 'pranced' around him chanting... he barely paid attention to it because he was remembering the ONLY other time he had possible fallen in love with someone. He wasn't even sure he had.... his mother had stomped that flame out quickly.

He had been in a bit of a thoughtful state for a while, until he realized that Prancer was still running around chanting. He snorted as he came to and at the right moment he stuck his hoof out to try and trip the little buck.
Back to top Go down
Snowflake
Admin
Snowflake

PostSubject: Re: Roaming in a Blizzard...   Roaming in a Blizzard... - Page 7 EmptyMon May 20, 2013 9:36 pm

Face-planting Into The Floor, Prancer Got Quiet, He Picked Himself Up Then Quickly Got In Vixen's Face, "Who Do You Think You Are Tripping Me Like That!? Don't You Know It's Mean To Trip A Kid!? I Outta Tell My Momma On You," He Paused For A Brief Second Then Spoke Louder, "Vixy-poo~!" He Smirked At The Nickname, "I Remember Hearing Snowflake Calling You That Quite A Bit At The Hospital, Maybe When I Join The Reindeer Squad I'll Tell Them Your Little Nickname!" Prancer Teased, He Quickly Looked To The Hall Where Hoofsteps Could Be Heard Coming Toward Them.
Back to top Go down
Vixen
Admin
Vixen

PostSubject: Re: Roaming in a Blizzard...   Roaming in a Blizzard... - Page 7 EmptyThu May 23, 2013 11:16 pm

Vixen laughed as the fawn face planted into the floor, then blinked when he got right up in his face. He had to admit he was a little surprised by it but his response was simple. A smirk that dared him to go further. "IF you make the squad." His smirk curled into a deeper, more menessing look. He raised an eyebrow at Prancer shifting his blue eyes, and locking them on Prancer's, until Prancer looked away towards the sound of hooves.
Vixen shifted lightly as if to look around Prancer, but whispered into his little ear.
"Let me give you some advice, 'don't get on my bad side."

He wasn't entirely a bad buck but he wasn't nice either, and he certainly never let anyone push him around...specially not a child.

Then he relaxed back down into the couch, no one would have heard their conversation right out. If they had heard anything it would have just been the escalated tone from Prancer, and his laughter maybe.
Back to top Go down
Snowflake
Admin
Snowflake

PostSubject: Re: Roaming in a Blizzard...   Roaming in a Blizzard... - Page 7 EmptyFri May 24, 2013 12:00 am

A Soft Voice Echoed Through The Hall, "What's This I Hear Of Me Being Too Plain Or Too Blind?" Snowflake Asked As She Stepped Into The Room And Bumping Into Prancer, "Sorry Rudy," Snowflake Said Looking At Prancer, She Sniffs Him Then Looks Directly At Vixen.
Back to top Go down
Vixen
Admin
Vixen

PostSubject: Re: Roaming in a Blizzard...   Roaming in a Blizzard... - Page 7 EmptyFri May 24, 2013 12:09 am

Vixen raised an eyebrow at Snowflake.. "Out of the whole conversation... that is what you hear?" he asked then shook his head in annoyance and added "Why don't you ask the one that thinks that." he snorted "By the way that's Prancer not Rudy."
Back to top Go down
Snowflake
Admin
Snowflake

PostSubject: Re: Roaming in a Blizzard...   Roaming in a Blizzard... - Page 7 EmptyFri May 24, 2013 7:21 pm

"Actually i heard everything," snowflake started, "i just paid more attention to what prancer over here said," she felt around a bit as prancer pushed her forward a bit making her hoof touch the couch. Snowflake then sat down beside vixen, "prancer, go to bed, you have To Get up early for flight practice," she ordered, prancer immediately running to his room, "now for you!" She quickly looks at vixen, "i have some questions for you!" She stood up on The couch hovering over vixen, "do you, or do you not have feelings for me!?"
Back to top Go down
Vixen
Admin
Vixen

PostSubject: Re: Roaming in a Blizzard...   Roaming in a Blizzard... - Page 7 EmptyMon May 27, 2013 2:33 am

Vixen chuckled lightly as Snowflake told Prancer to go to his room, and the fawn ran like a scared little mouse. Then Snowflake turned on him and he was surprised by it, but more surprised by her trying to intimidate him. He couldn't help but chuckle as he reached up and put his hooves on her shoulders, pushing down to make her sit. again

"My recollection of our time together is about two days now. I realize a week has passed since we first, really, met in the blizzard. You saved my life...." he paused as he thought about that. If no one had been there for him or Bizmo, they both might have perished in the storm do to their injuries... they would have froze to death.
He sighed "I don't like to admit that either." he added "So you wont hear me say it again."

He rubbed the cast on his leg with his good hoof, recalling the whole night. "ANYWAY" he started again. "back to your question." he looked to his side for a bit then finally looked back at Snowflake." I don't know." he stated truthfully. He didn't know... mostly because he didn't understand the feeling.... his mother never let him love someone he had 'loved plenty' but never fallen in love with someone.

"When I say 'you don't know me'... I mean it....you know nothing of me and my life. I don't even know if I can feel anything about anyone.... or if I ever really have, there is only one doe that I .... MIGHT have had.... feelings... for...I don't even know. But I do know that she is better off now and I am happy for her..." he paused again and eventually opened his mouth to say more but shut it again for a while longer.

"I guess my main point is..... is that I don't know... and I have only really known you for a couple days." he ended as he looked away from now.
Back to top Go down
Snowflake
Admin
Snowflake

PostSubject: Re: Roaming in a Blizzard...   Roaming in a Blizzard... - Page 7 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2013 2:32 am

Snowflake Sat There And Listened As Vixen Spoke, "Rudy Told Me Something, If I Remember Correctly, It Was About You," She Began, "He Said, 'Vixen Used To Date The Doe Who Stood Beside Him In The Reindeer Squad' I'm Having Trouble Figuring Out Who The Doe Is, But Was She Maybe The One You Might Have Had Feelings For?" She Looked Him In The Eye, Her Dull Grey Eyes Staring Into His Eyes, Almost As If She Were Trying To Look Through His Memories.

Snowflake Mumbled Softly To Herself As She Blushed Slightly Under Her Fur.

Last edited by Snowflake on Wed Jun 05, 2013 2:37 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Added Lil More :3)
Back to top Go down
Vixen
Admin
Vixen

PostSubject: Re: Roaming in a Blizzard...   Roaming in a Blizzard... - Page 7 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2013 10:48 pm

Vixen shifted nervously at Snow.s question then finally said " .....well, yes, Rudy is correct. She still stands close... but behind me now...." He looked up and over at Snowflake wondering if she made the connection.
after all in their time the main squad was not fully there yet....but in due time the world would know their names.....
Back to top Go down
Snowflake
Admin
Snowflake

PostSubject: Re: Roaming in a Blizzard...   Roaming in a Blizzard... - Page 7 EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 10:21 pm

Snowflake Only Giggled, "No One Is Behind You," She Said, Still Giggling, "Or Is There?" She Reached Over Vixens Shoulder And Felt Around The Couch, Her Soft Fur Pushing Against Vixen's Face, "Nope, No One's There From What I Can Tell."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roaming in a Blizzard...   Roaming in a Blizzard... - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Roaming in a Blizzard...
Page 7 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11 ... 15  Next