MyLittleRP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An RP Made Especially For MLP Themed Characters.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Roaming in a Blizzard...

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Snowflake
Admin
Snowflake

Roaming in a Blizzard... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roaming in a Blizzard...   Roaming in a Blizzard... - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 2:07 am

"You Started It When You Said I Couldn't Carry This Doe Back To Town On My Own," Snowflake Muttered Under Her Breath Then Spoke Aloud, " It's Not My Fault I'm A Blind Doe, I Didn't Ask To Be Blind Ya Know!!" She Quickly Turned Her Head Away From Him, "Meanie Mr. Doe," She Muttered Loud Enough For Vixen To Hear.
Back to top Go down
Vixen
Admin
Vixen

PostSubject: Re: Roaming in a Blizzard...   Roaming in a Blizzard... - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 2:17 am

Vixen snorted again "You called me a 'A doe like Buck thing....' " then glared over at her after his comment but noticed something was wrong instantly and listened as she said mor. He frowned.... but in a different way, more thoughtful.. She called him a name but he ignored as he thought about her blind state. He thought he knew her but was not so sure.

After a while he asked "What is you name?"
Back to top Go down
Snowflake
Admin
Snowflake

PostSubject: Re: Roaming in a Blizzard...   Roaming in a Blizzard... - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 2:26 am

"My Name? It's Snowflake," She Sniffled, "Why Would That Matter To You Anyways?" She Looked Straight Ahead Again But With Her Hair Covering Her Face, "Cupid's Gonna Kill Me For Losing My Antlers," She Muttered Quietly To Herself.
Back to top Go down
Vixen
Admin
Vixen

PostSubject: Re: Roaming in a Blizzard...   Roaming in a Blizzard... - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 2:32 am

"Cupid?!" he explained then suddenly laughed, throwing his head up.. though he regretted it when he did and winced at the pain, then lowered his head again. He was in pain after all. "You sound like Rudy." he stated simply and shoe his head "Always worried about what SHE thinks."
Back to top Go down
Snowflake
Admin
Snowflake

PostSubject: Re: Roaming in a Blizzard...   Roaming in a Blizzard... - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 2:36 am

"Cupid Spent Weeks Finding Me The Materials I Needed To Make Them," Snowflake Said Quietly, Then Instantly Raising Her Volume, "Cupid And Rudolph Are The Ones That Paid For My Exam When My Incident Happened, And They're The Ones Who Took Me In, All On The Same Day As Little Prancer Was Born!"
Back to top Go down
Vixen
Admin
Vixen

PostSubject: Re: Roaming in a Blizzard...   Roaming in a Blizzard... - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 2:43 am

Vixen suddenly looked up at her and almost paused in his tracks, dumbfounded. He finally realized where he had earlier recognized her from. He continued again, if only because Snowflake was still walking and the injured doe was as well. "I......" he began then after a while added "I remember that...Blitzty..." he chuckle light to himself. "How is he kid doing?"
Back to top Go down
Snowflake
Admin
Snowflake

PostSubject: Re: Roaming in a Blizzard...   Roaming in a Blizzard... - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 3:06 am

"Blitzty?" She Asked Before Stopping And Pulling On Their Hair, "Hey, You Almost Walked Into A Wall," She Giggled While Patting Her Hoof Against The Wall.
Back to top Go down
BeatBlossom

BeatBlossom

PostSubject: Re: Roaming in a Blizzard...   Roaming in a Blizzard... - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 19, 2013 7:36 pm

(I'm baaaaaaaack <3)

Bizmo was half asleep while on Vixen's back, her ears drooped against her hair and twitch occasionally. She lifted her head a bit when she heard the fights of the two deer. She settled down once again hoping they would resolve their problems later. As she was to exhausted to do anything. She listened to their conversation, not so tense and hostile as they were before, she decided to butt in. "I've never met the Reindeer Squad before, are they nice....?" She said in mumbled slurs.
Back to top Go down
Vixen
Admin
Vixen

PostSubject: Re: Roaming in a Blizzard...   Roaming in a Blizzard... - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 12:36 am

((errr I think I meant to say Prancer.... not Blitzy Razz LOL and WB ))

Vixen grunted a bit at the sudden stop. He really needed to be paying more attention instead of talking to this doe. He was much too distracted by the conversation and his pain though, it seemed. He opened his mouth to say something, but shut it again as the other doe spoke. He looked down at her, he was surprised she had said anything. "Ummm..." he began then looked over at Snowflake. perhaps he'd let her answer that question for now.

Back to top Go down
Snowflake
Admin
Snowflake

PostSubject: Re: Roaming in a Blizzard...   Roaming in a Blizzard... - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 2:18 am

Snowflake Stayed Silent For A While, The Only Thing Going Through Her Mind Being The Names Of The Reindeer In The Squad. After A Few Minutes She Spoke, "Didn't You Say Your Name Is Vixen? ARE YOU PART OF THE REINDEER SQUAD!?!" She Bounced Around Excitedly At The Thought.
Back to top Go down
Vixen
Admin
Vixen

PostSubject: Re: Roaming in a Blizzard...   Roaming in a Blizzard... - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 10:05 pm

Sighing lightly as he watched Snowflake's gears work, she was catching up now. Though perhaps if she had been able to see, she would have known right off the bat. He watched silently as the light bulb went on and she began to bounce with joy. "Yes, you are correct." He confirmed. "I am Vixen." He started to walk again, they really needed to get this doe , and himself, to a medic "Come, lets find a better place to talk..." he kinda of trailed off, he hadn't planed on making new friends tonight, just practicing ..but that idea was now shot and he didn't think he'd get away from them so easily now that they both knew who he was.
Back to top Go down
Snowflake
Admin
Snowflake

PostSubject: Re: Roaming in a Blizzard...   Roaming in a Blizzard... - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 11:14 pm

Snowflake Squealed In Excitement Then Darted In Front Of Vixen, "The Medical Center Is Over Here!" She Squealed As She Darted Off, Obviously Acting Like A Fan-Girl About Meeting Vixen.
Back to top Go down
Vixen
Admin
Vixen

PostSubject: Re: Roaming in a Blizzard...   Roaming in a Blizzard... - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 9:41 pm

Vixen stopped suddenly when she darted in front ofhim, he hoped it didn't jar the other doe too much. He listened to Snowflake, then rolled his eyes a little bit at her actions, but actually smiled lightly as well. It was rare that you'd find a TRUE smile on his lips but this was it. He followed slowly in her direction, careful not to jar the other do more.

Back to top Go down
Snowflake
Admin
Snowflake

PostSubject: Re: Roaming in a Blizzard...   Roaming in a Blizzard... - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 9:51 pm

Snowflake Would Be Darting Back To Vixen And The Doe, Whose Name I Have Forgotten, And Taking Off Again, "Hurry Up!" She Called Out As She Got Further Ahead, "It's Not Much Farther!"
Back to top Go down
BeatBlossom

BeatBlossom

PostSubject: Re: Roaming in a Blizzard...   Roaming in a Blizzard... - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 3:00 am

The milky brown doe shifted her weight as she felt the buck running (or fast trotting im not so sure)"Oh how cool, working with the Reindeer Squad and such...so how's publicity like, i can imagine it as stressful" She whispered so the other doe couldn't here. She might make her angry and she was all to shy to even argue with a random deer. The pain and loss of blood was making her act strange as she started to lightly giggle over nothing.
Back to top Go down
Snowflake
Admin
Snowflake

PostSubject: Re: Roaming in a Blizzard...   Roaming in a Blizzard... - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 3:05 pm

A Younger Buck Would Trot Up Beside Vixen And The Doe, "Hello There," He Said As He Looked At Vixen, "Haven't I Seen You Somewhere Before?"
Back to top Go down
Vixen
Admin
Vixen

PostSubject: Re: Roaming in a Blizzard...   Roaming in a Blizzard... - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 26, 2013 12:52 am

Vixen was on a fast pace, however he seemed to be talented in not jarring the one on his back, sure she would feel something as his speed increased, but he was as gentle as he could. He knew he at least needed to get this doe to a medic soon. She was hurt much more then he was, though he thought for sure he would be out of commission for a few months, he was sure he broke something and had been lightly using his magic to ease the pain.... he hadn't really had his feet on the ground for awhile, not that it was noticeable at all. The snow still flared up under his hooves.

Then he heard the doe whisper and blinked slightly, "You will see soon enough..." was his answer and then he heard her giggle and frowned. He thought he felt colder on one side of his body and realized all too late that the doe had been bleeding more then he though... her blood now frozen into his grey coat with the odd warm sensation of warmer blood on top of it. "Hold on ...." he told her and picked up speed a little bit to follow Snowflake.

It was then that he noticed the small male at his side. "I imagine you have, but I have no time to stop a chat fawn........... later." and he then ignored him for the moment as the Medic Center came into view.

He took a breath and shut his pain out of his mind as he raced past Snowflake and the young fawn. "Hail! We seek help... NOW!" he added the now because others where looking at him in surprise. "This Doe needs assistance now."

(my post is already huge so I'm not going to play the ocs....unless I have to Razz )
Back to top Go down
Snowflake
Admin
Snowflake

PostSubject: Re: Roaming in a Blizzard...   Roaming in a Blizzard... - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 26, 2013 1:43 am

Snowflake Spun As The Young Fawn Noticed Snowflake, "Hey Snowflake!" He Called Out As He Got Beside Her, "Mommy's Looking For You."
Snowflake Giggled At Him, "Alright Prancer," She Said With A Smile On her Face, "Tell Her I'll Be Home In A Little While, And That I May Be Bringing Some New Friends." She Then Walked Into The Medical Center And Went Up Beside Vixen, "You Two May Be Able To Stay At My House For A While," She Said Looking At The Bleeding Doe, "Maybe Until You Both Get Back To Full Strength."
Back to top Go down
Vixen
Admin
Vixen

PostSubject: Re: Roaming in a Blizzard...   Roaming in a Blizzard... - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 26, 2013 3:22 am

Vixen shook his head at Snow "This doe needs serious help....there is no talk of where she will be staying.... she will be staying here." he stated as the flabbergasted nurses took Bizmo off his back and transported her to a bed, and then almost reluctantly, took Bizmo off to be fixed up. (Ill rp the oc's if you would like)

Vixen rounded on Snowflake then with a frown, not that she could see, and he was about to open his mouth and say something rude to her when another nurse came upon them.

"Vixen.....you are full of blood....Where do you hurt...what is wrong?" she stated as she pushed Snow out of the way as she herded Vixen toward the ER.

"Hush! Silver Tine!" Vixen stated to the nurse, obviously he knew her well "I am fine....doe!" he added as Silver Tine seemed to ignore his comments and shove forward.

"You have been using THE magic to lessen the blow to your right leg!" she exclaimed "Vixy! You need a sling....." she paused as she looked him over "Maybe even a cast!"
Back to top Go down
Snowflake
Admin
Snowflake

PostSubject: Re: Roaming in a Blizzard...   Roaming in a Blizzard... - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 26, 2013 4:25 pm

Snowflake Grunted Quietly As The Nurse Shoved Her Aside, She Followed The Sound Of Vixen And The Nurse, "Vixen, Cupid Would Be More Then Happy To See You," She Said Before Putting Her Hoof On The Nurse And Gently Moving Her Aside, "So When They Fix You Up Will You Come Home With Me To See Her?"
Back to top Go down
BeatBlossom

BeatBlossom

PostSubject: Re: Roaming in a Blizzard...   Roaming in a Blizzard... - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 1:53 am

Bizmo screamed and thrashed when they picked her up. The sudden movements renewed her pain. When she was placed onto her bed she grunted and kicked some supplies of the nearby bed. The serious injury was making her temporarily insane. She screamed but her thrashing slowed to a stop, she was exhausted from her outburst. Her throat rasped as she stopped screaming. The anger made her tired as she drifted into a deep sleep.
Back to top Go down
Vixen
Admin
Vixen

PostSubject: Re: Roaming in a Blizzard...   Roaming in a Blizzard... - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 11:28 pm

Silver Tine continued to fuse over Vixen Lighty and he protested a bit more until he heard Snowflake again. "I'm sure she would..." he stated

Silver Tine snorted lightly as Snowflake pushed her out of the way, no matter how gently, but let her for now.

Vixen looked between both does for a second then shrugged to himself more or less. "I suppose I can..." he wasn't sure why he agreed to it though, he wasn't sure what he was going to even say to the family.

The other nurses scattered as Bizmo freaked out. "She must be hurt bad..." said one as she picked up some supplies. Others nodded and as soon as she passed out then began their work to fix her up.
Back to top Go down
Snowflake
Admin
Snowflake

PostSubject: Re: Roaming in a Blizzard...   Roaming in a Blizzard... - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 11:58 pm

Snowflake Looked Over At Bizmo And Giggled, "Just Wait Til She Wakes Up," She Said Softly, Getting In Front Of Vixen With A Smile On Her Face, "So You're Gonna Come To My House?"
Back to top Go down
Vixen
Admin
Vixen

PostSubject: Re: Roaming in a Blizzard...   Roaming in a Blizzard... - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 30, 2013 1:30 am

Vixen looked over at Bizmo and frowned lightly "Be careful with her.....its her blood I wear..." he stated, not that they didn't already know that.

A medic looked up from what he was doing and stated "I am a Medic..I can see that, Vixen." he knew the buck too. Then again who didn't know Vixen if they lived in this town, and who didn't know his mother yet besides. The buck with one broken antler looked back at Bizmo in a calculating way and nodded to a nurse. "Lower the dose though...she's not all reindeer."

He glanced back at Snowflake, still frowning, though not at her. "I owe you that much." He stated as the frown vanished from his features.

Silver Tine watched the two... the smile on Snowflakes face and the softening in Vixen's... snorting, she budged between them. "Alright that is settled, Vixy will see you later, dear." then pushed them apart and Vixen off to fix him up, leaving Snowflake behind in the waiting area.

(I think we could skip forward a little bit if you guys want to, at least a couple days? so that I don't have to rp all the OC characters out in the tedious effort of fixing both Vixen and Bizmo up Razz though I think I might have added another two other ocs to the plot Razz)

Back to top Go down
Snowflake
Admin
Snowflake

PostSubject: Re: Roaming in a Blizzard...   Roaming in a Blizzard... - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 30, 2013 12:54 pm

(~A Week Later?~)

Snowflake Stood In The Waiting Room, Waiting For Vixen And Bizmo To Come Out, Knowing She May Have Forgotten What They Smelt Like, She Sat There, In Front Of The Door, Waiting.

(Poor Snowflake Is Soo Worried About Her New Friends Razz )
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roaming in a Blizzard...   Roaming in a Blizzard... - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Roaming in a Blizzard...
Page 2 of 15Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next