MyLittleRP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An RP Made Especially For MLP Themed Characters.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Caffe In the Sky

Go down 
+2
Snowflake
Vixen
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Vixen
Admin
Vixen

Caffe In the Sky Empty
PostSubject: Caffe In the Sky   Caffe In the Sky EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 12:29 am

A chocolate brown mare beamed from the doorway for her new shop. "This shall be wonderful!" she exclaimed with glee to nobody but herself. She then Took a peek at a mirror, fixed her pink and cream curls and turned to flip the open sign.

This was the grand opening of her caffe in Cloudsdale. She couldn't wait for her first customer.
Back to top Go down
Snowflake
Admin
Snowflake

Caffe In the Sky Empty
PostSubject: Re: Caffe In the Sky   Caffe In the Sky EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 1:07 am

A Small One-Winged Pink Mare Stopped In Front Of The Caffe As The Brown Mare Flipped The Open Sign, "A New Caffe?" She Spoke Softly, "Maybe I'll Go Check It Out." The Pink Mare Then Started Walking Toward The Caffe, Her Single Wing Flapping Slowly As Each Hoof Touched The Clouds Below.
Back to top Go down
Vixen
Admin
Vixen

Caffe In the Sky Empty
PostSubject: Re: Caffe In the Sky   Caffe In the Sky EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 1:42 am

The dark hued pegasus gasped as she saw someone approaching the café. She ran to the door and opened it for the pink pegasus. "Welcome to El café Moca con sabor a menta!" she stated "Or for short El café Moca!" she beamed as her accent still took over her equestira words. She was from Fringe after all and an odd sight to see here in Cloudsdale but she was here none the less and starting a new life.
Back to top Go down
Snowflake
Admin
Snowflake

Caffe In the Sky Empty
PostSubject: Re: Caffe In the Sky   Caffe In the Sky EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 2:12 am

(Was Peppermint Mocha Always A Pegasus?)

The Bright Pink Pony Jumped Slightly As The Mare Suddenly Opened The Door, "Oh, Thanks," She Stepped Into El Cafe Moca And Looked Around, "I'm Guessing You're New To Cloudsdale, Am I Correct?" She Looked At The Mare, Smiling Slightly.

(Cherry Belle Is Also From This "Fringe" Place :3 But She's Been In Cloudsdale Long Enough To Be Rid Of Most Of Her Accent, You Can Find Just A Slight Hint Of Fringe In Her Voice When She Speaks)
Back to top Go down
Vixen
Admin
Vixen

Caffe In the Sky Empty
PostSubject: Re: Caffe In the Sky   Caffe In the Sky EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 2:20 am

(yes ma'am she has always been a pegasus Smile )

Peppermint Mocha beamed as she detected a slight accent in the pink mares speech. "Oui! OUI!" she exclaimed then blushed and added "Yes, yes I am. I am Peppermint Mocha." she added with a obvious accent. "Please... come in! You are my very first customer!" she added, still with the accent. She was so excited she didn't notice the pink mares lack of one wing.
Back to top Go down
Snowflake
Admin
Snowflake

Caffe In the Sky Empty
PostSubject: Re: Caffe In the Sky   Caffe In the Sky EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 2:26 am

"I'm Cherry Belle," She Smiled, "I'm Sure You've Noticed My Wing Already, I Only Have One Because Of An Accident I Had." Cherry Belle Didn't Seem To Mind Talking About Her Wing Much. "Ooo~ Is That Peppermint I Smell?" She Said Excitedly As She Sniffed The Air, "Or Is My Nose Deceiving Me?"
Back to top Go down
Vixen
Admin
Vixen

Caffe In the Sky Empty
PostSubject: Re: Caffe In the Sky   Caffe In the Sky EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 2:58 am

"Lack of one wing? " she asked as she went around to the other side of the counter. Then laid her red gaze on Belle's side without one. "Oh. I am sorry about that." she stated, kind of embarrassed about not noticing before. Then she smiled "Oui! That is peppermint you smell. It is my specialty. Would you like some? "She asked as she poured a cup anyways and shifted i t towards her. "On the house!" she added.
Back to top Go down
Snowflake
Admin
Snowflake

Caffe In the Sky Empty
PostSubject: Re: Caffe In the Sky   Caffe In the Sky EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 3:23 am

"Thanks!" She Said, Her Face Lighting Up As Mocha Poured The Cup, "I Love Peppermint~ It's So Delicious~"
Back to top Go down
Vixen
Admin
Vixen

Caffe In the Sky Empty
PostSubject: Re: Caffe In the Sky   Caffe In the Sky EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 3:45 am

The darker mare beamed more as she poured the cup for her first customer "I am so glad you came in when you did." she added as she pushed the cup towards her very first customer. "I was so afraid nopony would come at all." she admitted as she re adjusted something with her brown and pink wings.
Back to top Go down
Snowflake
Admin
Snowflake

Caffe In the Sky Empty
PostSubject: Re: Caffe In the Sky   Caffe In the Sky EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 1:22 pm

"I'm glad i came too," she spoke between sips of the peppermint, "i dont exactly have any friends here in cloudsdale and i cant exactly fly to the friends i have," she looked into her cup, "youre really the first friend made here, and im glad to have met you."
Back to top Go down
Vixen
Admin
Vixen

Caffe In the Sky Empty
PostSubject: Re: Caffe In the Sky   Caffe In the Sky EmptyFri Mar 22, 2013 7:53 pm

Peppermint Mocha beamed "You are my first friend as well, and my very first customer " Her red gaze fell to Bell's one wing again. "Whats it like?" she asked then blushed "Oh I am sorry,I don't mean to be rude."
Back to top Go down
Snowflake
Admin
Snowflake

Caffe In the Sky Empty
PostSubject: Re: Caffe In the Sky   Caffe In the Sky EmptyFri Mar 22, 2013 7:56 pm

"You Mean Having One Wing? Don't Worry, It Wasn't Rude If It Was Just Your Curiosity," She Spoke With A Smile, "Having One Wing Is Pretty Hard, But You Learn To Live With It Over Time."
Back to top Go down
Vixen
Admin
Vixen

Caffe In the Sky Empty
PostSubject: Re: Caffe In the Sky   Caffe In the Sky EmptySat Mar 23, 2013 12:26 am

Peppermint Mocha nodded a bit and poured herself a drink, she loved Peppermint after all. She sipped at it as she sat with Belle, no one else was coming in after all. "Umm.... were you born that way?" she finally asked "Please beg pardon, I don't mean to offend but I feel I must ask as well." She gave a weak smile, clearly embarrassed about asking such a question but she was curious too, and couldn't help herself.
Back to top Go down
Snowflake
Admin
Snowflake

Caffe In the Sky Empty
PostSubject: Re: Caffe In the Sky   Caffe In the Sky EmptySat Mar 23, 2013 2:11 am

Cherry Belle Looked At Mocha, "No I Wasn't Born With One Wing," She Began, "I Was In A Horrible Flying Accident When I Was A Filly, But I Have A Friend Outside Of Cloudsdale Making Me A New Wing Made Of Crystals!" Cherry Gave A Wide Smile As She Finished Speaking.
Back to top Go down
Vixen
Admin
Vixen

Caffe In the Sky Empty
PostSubject: Re: Caffe In the Sky   Caffe In the Sky EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 1:14 am

Mocha's jaw dropped "Made of Crystals!? That is soo cool! Will it work just like a real wing?" she asked, obviously focusing on the positive side of the conversation without even thinking about it .
Back to top Go down
Snowflake
Admin
Snowflake

Caffe In the Sky Empty
PostSubject: Re: Caffe In the Sky   Caffe In the Sky EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 1:58 pm

"Of Course It Will! He Made Himself Some Crystal Wings And They Work Perfectly," Cherry Said, Glancing Toward The Door As It Opened, "There He Is Now, I Guess He Saw Me Through The Window."

"Hello Cherry Belle, I'm Glad I Found You," The Brown, Crystal Winged Stallion Said With His Head A Bit Lowered, "I've Run Out Of Electricity For Your Wing, It May Take A Bit Longer For Me To Finish Them." His Wings Stretched Out With The Light Shining Through Them And Bringing Beautiful Colors Throughout The Caffe.
Back to top Go down
Vixen
Admin
Vixen

Caffe In the Sky Empty
PostSubject: Re: Caffe In the Sky   Caffe In the Sky EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 2:11 am

Peppermint Mocha looked amazed by what the pink mare was saying and was about to ask more questions when the door chime rang "Welcome to the...." her instincts started then stopped as she saw his wings and heard Cherry Belle. "Oooh....." she murmured as she spotted his wings, watching the lights play off the crystals of his wings. "Beautiful!" she commented as she jumped in the air, fluttered her wings and landed beside him as she began to examine his wings, muttering to herself in fringe.
Back to top Go down
Snowflake
Admin
Snowflake

Caffe In the Sky Empty
PostSubject: Re: Caffe In the Sky   Caffe In the Sky EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 12:14 am

"Thanks, It Took A While To Figure Out How Much Electricity Each Wing Needed?" The Brown Stallion Said, Confused, "Uhh, You Know Luna's Daughter Darkened Flame, Right?"
Back to top Go down
TheSilverMane

TheSilverMane

Caffe In the Sky Empty
PostSubject: A rude interruption   Caffe In the Sky EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 4:58 pm

"Excuse me? Did I hear that right?" A yellow Pegasus walked closer to the scene. "A wing powered by electricity? How is that even possible? And why would you even...!" The pegasus stopped. He looked surprised when he saw the one-winged. He began to stare at her with an expresion, like he just smelled something foul.
Back to top Go down
Snowflake
Admin
Snowflake

Caffe In the Sky Empty
PostSubject: Re: Caffe In the Sky   Caffe In the Sky EmptySat Mar 30, 2013 10:43 am

"Yes, It's Possible, Even For An Earth Pony Like Me," He Stated, "I'm Criss."

"So Criss, How Lo-," Cherry Belle Began, Then Stopped As She Looked To The Yellow Pegasus, "I-Is Something Wrong?"
Back to top Go down
TheSilverMane

TheSilverMane

Caffe In the Sky Empty
PostSubject: Re: Caffe In the Sky   Caffe In the Sky EmptySat Mar 30, 2013 5:04 pm

"ugh. No. It´s nothing," the yellow pegasus replyed. He turned his attention to Criss. "It´s just, that i ever heard of such a thing. Where did you learn to create electricity-powered wings? Sounds a bit wierd, I must say." He said with a skeptical look on his face.
Back to top Go down
Snowflake
Admin
Snowflake

Caffe In the Sky Empty
PostSubject: Re: Caffe In the Sky   Caffe In the Sky EmptySat Mar 30, 2013 7:20 pm

"I Uhh.. Taught Myself.. I Needed A Way To Get From The Crystal Empire To Canterlot.." Criss Kept Looking Outside As He Spoke.

"Where Is She?" He Thought To Himself.
Back to top Go down
Vixen
Admin
Vixen

Caffe In the Sky Empty
PostSubject: Re: Caffe In the Sky   Caffe In the Sky EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 9:27 pm

((Oo someone else joined Smile I must catch up ))

Peppermint Mocha was busy studying Criss's wings. "No." she stated simply to Criss when he asked about Luna's daughter. "I am from far away.... I do not know much about this... royal family." she spoke with a thick fringe (french) accent. "I only just got here in ...Cloudsdale. I have not yet been to the other lands in dis region."

Peppermint Mocha continued to examine his wings with her eyes, until she realized that she was being rude. "Excusez-moi!" she stated and blushed lightly and backed away from him.

Then glanced at the Yellow stallion. "OH!" she exclaimed. "Beg your pardon Monsieur!" she stated as she finally noticed that she had a new customer. "Would you like something to quench the thirst?" she asked

Back to top Go down
Snowflake
Admin
Snowflake

Caffe In the Sky Empty
PostSubject: Re: Caffe In the Sky   Caffe In the Sky EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 1:19 am

"Luna Is The Princess Of The Night While Her Older Sister Celestia Is Princess Of The Sun," Cherry Belle Explained, "There's Also Cadence The Princess Of Love." Cherry Belle Walked Over To The 3 Ponies, "Luna's Daughter, Darkened Flame, Is The Princess Of Fire," Cherry Belle Looked To Criss.

"Darkened Flame Is Also My Fiancee," Criss Exclaimed Proudly, "She Flew To My Parents House In The Crystal Empire To Get Our Kids, Chris And Sable, She Said She'll Be Meeting Me Here In Cloudsdale When She Ge-"

"I Can't Wait For You To Meet Her," A Dark Red Mare With A Firey Colored Mane Stood In The Doorway, "Oh, She's Absolutely Wonderful! Haha~" "I Am Darkened Flame, Princess Of Fire," She Bows To Mocha, "This Little Foal Is Christopher, And This Adorable Little Filly Is Sable," She Pointed To The Two Brown Kids By Her Side, "They're Fraternal Twins." (Was That Right? I Feel Like Its Wrong xD)
Back to top Go down
TheSilverMane

TheSilverMane

Caffe In the Sky Empty
PostSubject: Re: Caffe In the Sky   Caffe In the Sky EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 6:36 am

At first, The yellow pegasus looked very surprised, but his surprise quickly turned into big smile and wide eyes. "Allow me to introduce myself. My name is Thunder, but everypony calls me T. I must say, now i´m REALLY curious. Why don´t you all join me over a cup of coffee? It´s on me." T looked over at Mocha with a satisfied look.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Caffe In the Sky Empty
PostSubject: Re: Caffe In the Sky   Caffe In the Sky Empty

Back to top Go down

Caffe In the Sky
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MyLittleRP :: Cloudsdale-
Jump to: