MyLittleRP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An RP Made Especially For MLP Themed Characters.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

An eyecatching salesman

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Snowflake
Admin
Snowflake

An eyecatching salesman - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: An eyecatching salesman   An eyecatching salesman - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 16, 2013 12:21 am

"She Wouldn't Need To Show You That Paper Because Of The Royal Stamp On The Back Of The Licence," DF Explained, "I Will Have This Zebra's Licence Made Later On, And It Was My Understanding That They Are Not Selling These Potions, But Requesting Some Assistance From Other Ponies, So If You Two Would Go Back To The Castle, I Would Be Very Happy." A Small Flame Would Appear In Front Of The Guards Before DF Turns Her Attention To The Pony Sneaking Away, "I Will Not Harm You, I Do Not See Why You Are Sneaking Away."
Back to top Go down
Solus Aeternu

Solus Aeternu

PostSubject: Re: An eyecatching salesman   An eyecatching salesman - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 16, 2013 1:04 pm

Both the guard were now turning towards the zebra. "sir please we need evidence in the case against the former captain of the guard. So please follow us to the City Hall and help us bring judgement down on criminals like the former captain" Steel said walking over beside the zebra. Chaser now almost at breaking point trotted of out of the crowd, pushing some ponies aside. "just let him go" Steel said " he might be a bit harsh and has short fuse, but he is quick as hell" Steel continued. "but Mr... what is your name?" Steel said to the zebra.
Back to top Go down
Vixen
Admin
Vixen

PostSubject: Re: An eyecatching salesman   An eyecatching salesman - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 16, 2013 5:00 pm

Mop Head made a small squeaking noise as the Princess noticed her, freezing in her tracks she slowly cowered, but turned her head to face her, not that you could see where she was looking. "I ...well...your highness... I ...." she stuttered as she tried to come up with an explanation but couldn't come to one that she should speak of. "I was sent to gather some goods for my mistress...and umm.... well I got side tracked? Yeah... and she will be very upset with me if I don't get them back to her on time to finish her mixture." she nodded, her shaggy pink mane flopping but still not showing her gaze at all. She knew they knew that it was a lie but she couldn't be caught speaking to the Flame Princess, not when her mistress was the Daughter of Ice.

(yeah I kinda formed a new persona for her ... but I like the new idea of her being an apprentice or something ... like Mikey Mouse in Fantasia haha... nice reference I know Razz and perhaps a rival or sorts for Darkened Flame. Smile ()perhaps an old forgotten rival lol) )
Back to top Go down
TheSilverMane

TheSilverMane

PostSubject: Re: An eyecatching salesman   An eyecatching salesman - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 17, 2013 4:03 pm

Chima felt confident with the princess on his side, and said loudly: "My name is Chima. And yes, I am only here to advertise, as well as seeking emplyees. I was not going to sell anything today. We have far from enough anyway. My deal with the captain was simply bieng allowed to use this spot to advertise. You hardly need a lisence for that. The selling license is something we would take care of later."

Brick looked surprised at Mop Head. "Are you leaving? Well, oki then. How can we find you? An adress or something?" He didn´t seem to take much notice of the pink mares fright.
Back to top Go down
Solus Aeternu

Solus Aeternu

PostSubject: Re: An eyecatching salesman   An eyecatching salesman - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 26, 2013 7:32 pm

"Well Mr. Chima. I'm sorry for the unfortunate disturbance of your work, i'll make sure this won't happen again" Inspector Steel said turning around "I bid you farewell, Mr Chima. " "Princess" he said as he shortly bowed. Now steady trodding away from the scene he shouted "Ohh, Mr. Chima. If you need some labor, I could help you with that" he smiled and walked away.
Back to top Go down
TheSilverMane

TheSilverMane

PostSubject: Re: An eyecatching salesman   An eyecatching salesman - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 29, 2013 1:40 pm

"I´ll make sure to remember that" The zebra said, with a big, satisfied and amused grin on his face. He than turned his head to Darkend Flame. "We would like to thank you for your help, your magesty. It is much apreciated. So, you and Cauldren know each other?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An eyecatching salesman   An eyecatching salesman - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

An eyecatching salesman
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MyLittleRP :: Canterlot :: Streets Of Canterlot-
Jump to: