MyLittleRP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An RP Made Especially For MLP Themed Characters.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A "Family" artifact of Importance

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Solus Aeternu

Solus Aeternu

A "Family" artifact of Importance Empty
PostSubject: A "Family" artifact of Importance   A "Family" artifact of Importance EmptyWed Apr 10, 2013 8:45 pm

The ponies that sat around the table, were carefully studying each other. Nopony really wanted to be here, but still, they all had there needs and reasons. Now they all had traveled far, to this small inn, up in the coldest parts of the Crystal Mountains, and they were not to return empty hoofed.

Suddenly a Unicorn mare entered the backroom they were sitting in. The Unicorn was clearly old, her mane and tail were brown, her coat was gray, and her eyes were bloodshot.

"Welcome, Welcome. it's good to have you all here. OK, lets jump right to the point." she said speaking with and old an rusty voice. " you are all here of different reasons, being good or bad, i do not care." she said while looking at all the ponies at the table.She continued: "I, can offer you riches, that will be worth your while, in turn for an old family artifact... and old necklaces, to be exact." Some of the ponies nodded, others just stared at the old Unicorn. "Well before i say anymore. I, need to know if i can trust you, so you don't just stab me in the back, when we are done. You all signed up for this, so if you are going to quit, do it now" Nopony moved. "Good, now the necklace was left in the cave by a thief. It was stolen from me about a year ago, and I want it back. I was able to track it down with the help of the guard, but I needed adventures like yourself to help me get it back. My hooves are not what they used to be." The room was silent for a moment. "By the way, my name is Potentia. Potentia Infi. Are there any questions before we begin?"

Last edited by Solus Aeternu on Sun Apr 14, 2013 5:39 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
TheSilverMane

TheSilverMane

PostSubject: Re: A "Family" artifact of Importance   A "Family" artifact of Importance EmptyThu Apr 11, 2013 5:58 pm

A pegasus stepped forward. He was wearing a scarf and goggles to protect his eyes in the snow. "Yes. Miss. Infi, correct? Why is it, the city-guard isn´t taking care of this? It seems a bit extreme to contact a group of adventures." His voice was calm, and his eyes was focused on Infi.
Back to top Go down
Solus Aeternu

Solus Aeternu

PostSubject: Re: A "Family" artifact of Importance   A "Family" artifact of Importance EmptySat Apr 13, 2013 10:43 am

"first of all, whats your name, and secondly the guards are scared, they believe that the cave is cursed, because there is and old myth about pony's disappearing in it. Also they told me just to buy a new one, i didn't seemed like they even wanted to help me. I would have given it to my grandson, he had just been granted access to the School of extremely talented Unicorns" she said sobbing a bit now "Unfortunately, he was killed in a magical accident 3 months ago" she was crying violently now "I just... Just... Please get the necklace back for me" Now a bit more in control over her feelings. "sorry, I'm not normally like this"

(please if you like join this adventure, it's going to be fun Very Happy )

Last edited by Solus Aeternu on Sun Apr 14, 2013 5:40 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Apricotflyer

Apricotflyer

PostSubject: Re: A "Family" artifact of Importance   A "Family" artifact of Importance EmptySat Apr 13, 2013 9:18 pm

"It is alright. I will help you. My name is Crystal Treasure by the way." a pale yellow unicorn said, stepping forward. She bowed her head. Excitement coursed through her body. She couldn't wait for the adventure to begin. Finding lost treasures was this adventurers talent after all.
Back to top Go down
Solus Aeternu

Solus Aeternu

PostSubject: Re: A "Family" artifact of Importance   A "Family" artifact of Importance EmptySat Apr 13, 2013 9:48 pm

"Thank you dear, I appreciate that" Potentia said sobbing some few times. "Well, I can sense you are all eager to begin, so we are beginning tomorrow morning" she said, coughing a bit."more questions?"

Last edited by Solus Aeternu on Wed Apr 17, 2013 10:41 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Apricotflyer

Apricotflyer

PostSubject: Re: A "Family" artifact of Importance   A "Family" artifact of Importance EmptySun Apr 14, 2013 3:55 am

Crystal Treasure smiled. She couldn't wait for the next day. "We will find what you lost. And I don't have any questions. Does anyone else?" She looked around, as she reassured Potentia. Her dark purple eyes gleamed. This was going to be one great adventure.
Back to top Go down
TheSilverMane

TheSilverMane

PostSubject: Re: A "Family" artifact of Importance   A "Family" artifact of Importance EmptySun Apr 14, 2013 8:11 am

"Oh where are my manners? My name is seeker riches. But you can all call me seeker. And no. I don´t have any more questions." Seeker looked around the room, at the other adventures. He face quickly became a confident smile. "Miss. Ifi. I promise you, we will get your neclace back!"
Back to top Go down
Solus Aeternu

Solus Aeternu

PostSubject: Re: A "Family" artifact of Importance   A "Family" artifact of Importance EmptySun Apr 14, 2013 11:33 am

"I'm pleased to hear that" Potentia said with some coughing following "Well, everybody here needs a long night rest, especially me" she said while laughing a bit. "I hope that everyone gets rested have arranged some rooms for you, then get some sleep. Goodnight" She said leaving the room.

Last edited by Solus Aeternu on Wed Apr 17, 2013 10:40 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Apricotflyer

Apricotflyer

PostSubject: Re: A "Family" artifact of Importance   A "Family" artifact of Importance EmptySun Apr 14, 2013 3:49 pm

Crystal Treasure nodded. She yawned, showing how tired she was. Then the unicorn trotted off to her rooms to sleep for the night. As she walked her horn glowed and tied her lilac streaked mane into a pony tail.
Back to top Go down
Solus Aeternu

Solus Aeternu

PostSubject: Re: A "Family" artifact of Importance   A "Family" artifact of Importance EmptyMon Apr 15, 2013 4:33 pm

Night, fall upon the small inn, the wind is rising in speed, and the first snow started to appear. The inn doesn't have a good isolation so it's getting colder and colder in the rooms. Lunas moon is blocked by the clouds. A stallion scream is heard.

(uhh, things are starting to get CrEePy, join in if you like, we need all the help we can get Very Happy )
Back to top Go down
Vixen
Admin
Vixen

PostSubject: Re: A "Family" artifact of Importance   A "Family" artifact of Importance EmptyTue Apr 16, 2013 5:40 pm

(i Love creepy hope its ok if I tag along)

A couple of pegasi strode in late at night. They had come from far and looked worse for ware... well one did anyways. The other looked as if she could go on forever.
They were covered with the first snow of the night, one shivered in her traveling boots, the other stood tall as he walked over to the counter and rang the bell.

As they waited for service they heard a scream in the night. The female screeched and jumped to the ceiling with a thud as she hit into it. It barely dazed her though as she seemed to cling to the rafters now.

The male smirked and lowered his hood. "That sounded like adventure!" he spoke, shaking his grey,white and pink mane into place. Then he turned to speak to his companion and blinked, then looked up and sighed "Seriously? It was only a scream..and its not like it was right behind you!"

"Well.....yes but...." the female answered from the ceiling "A scream is a scream...frightening all the same."

(I'll leave it there for now if you want me to rp them into the morning I shall just let me know )

Last edited by Vixen on Wed Apr 17, 2013 11:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Apricotflyer

Apricotflyer

PostSubject: Re: A "Family" artifact of Importance   A "Family" artifact of Importance EmptyWed Apr 17, 2013 7:03 am

A startled Crystal Treasure was in one of the rooms. The scream terrified her, and that was saying so etching. She had been through my dangerous and tight spots. Her lilac streaked mane was in a frazzled mess as she shoved the door open. She was sure someone was I trouble, she had to help. The brave unicorn raced down the halls, letting the jagged screams guide her. Her pale yellow hooves pounded against the ground, creating a delicate galloping sound. Each step seemed to echo, and though her horn glowed with light it was still eerily creepy.
Back to top Go down
Solus Aeternu

Solus Aeternu

PostSubject: Re: A "Family" artifact of Importance   A "Family" artifact of Importance EmptyWed Apr 17, 2013 10:40 am

"what in the name of..." Potentia said poking her head out in the hallway only to pushed aside as a yellowish thing passed her at high speed.
Back to top Go down
TheSilverMane

TheSilverMane

PostSubject: Re: A "Family" artifact of Importance   A "Family" artifact of Importance EmptyWed Apr 17, 2013 3:25 pm

As the scream echoed through the rooms of the inn, Seeker still couldn´t sleep. He couldn´t stop thinking of the tears Potentia had shed. It was unsettlig. As soon as he heard the scream, he was on his feet. "Who´s there! Where are you!?" he yelled into the night. He ran outside, and down the stairs, and into the main room of the inn. There he saw the two newcommers. *pant "Was it one of you who screamed?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Vixen
Admin
Vixen

PostSubject: Re: A "Family" artifact of Importance   A "Family" artifact of Importance EmptyWed Apr 17, 2013 11:47 pm

The male blinked as another came running down the stairs, panting he asked a question. "Well.... I think she screeched" as he nodded towards his companion. " but no, that scream was .... something different." He looked up again. "Come down form there now."

The other cowered for a few moments but soon slipped out of the rafters and floated gracefully down on yellow wings and landed next to the other. She remained hooded though, and hide behind her companion for the most part.

The yellow stallion looked back at her and shook his head then looked to the other stallion in the room. "It wasn't us..." his magenta gaze moved to the stairs where he saw more travelers emerging from the hall to the sound of the scream.
Back to top Go down
TheSilverMane

TheSilverMane

PostSubject: Re: A "Family" artifact of Importance   A "Family" artifact of Importance EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 3:35 pm

"I see. It must have come from outside then!" Seeker grabbed his coat, and ran outside. He lokked around. "Is anypony there?" he yelled.
Back to top Go down
Solus Aeternu

Solus Aeternu

PostSubject: Re: A "Family" artifact of Importance   A "Family" artifact of Importance EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 6:41 pm

The light snowfall, had turned into a furious blizzard, and the wind is reaching strong gale. "what is happening here" Potentia shouted when she entered the main hall. She had a small wound on the side of her head "first i hear a scream, then i get trodden down by something" she said , then she quickly shivered "Brrrrr. Who has left the door open" she says, trotting over to the door. "Seeker, is that you! Get in here again you will just catch a cold" the snow made it almost impossible for her to see if it was Seeker. looking one more time, she made sure that there was sompony out in the snow. Potentia now felt the presence of somepony else in the room, she turned around to face the newcomers "oh, dear, i'm so sorry for my low awareness, it's not what it used to be, my name is Potentia, and you are..." she said facing the two Pegasi.

(sorry for the long update time. No excuse Sad )

Last edited by Solus Aeternu on Wed Apr 24, 2013 10:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
TheSilverMane

TheSilverMane

PostSubject: Re: A "Family" artifact of Importance   A "Family" artifact of Importance EmptySun Apr 21, 2013 4:50 pm

Seeker lokked to both sides. He saw nothing but snow. He stepped inside again, colsing his door on the way in. "Right. Sorry Potentia. I swear I heard a loud scream of some kind. These ponies said it wans´t them, so i assumed it came from outside." He put his coat back on its place. "I am sorry to bother you... Oh! Where is my manners? My name is Seeker Riches. And you are?" He bowed his head slightly. He found it hard to stand still, after the scare the scream had given him.
Back to top Go down
Vixen
Admin
Vixen

PostSubject: Re: A "Family" artifact of Importance   A "Family" artifact of Importance EmptyMon Apr 22, 2013 4:24 pm

The pale yellow, male pegasus watched the others as the conversed then smiled when the one came back in and introductions where being made. "You can call me Shadow." then Looked to his side , only to discover his companion still hooded and hiding behind him. He sighed and stepped out of the way "This is my sister Shy Dove." he stated as he nudged her.

The female made a weird meeping noise at his nudge then sighed again as she finally reached up and lowered her hood to show the exact same magenta eyes, pale yellow coat and white,pink and gray mane. She shyly looked up at them all and said "Pleased to meet you." in a hushed voice.

The two were practically identical as far as looks went, they only difference was one was female, and looked smaller then the male with the mischievous smile.
Back to top Go down
Minizato

Minizato

PostSubject: Barty the bartender   A "Family" artifact of Importance EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 3:41 pm

"For the love of celestia can't you be quiet!? Mad "

A large buff stallion stepped outside from a door behind the corner.

"Potentia I said you could use the rooms, but i allso mentioned that thay had to be in their rooms by 10 pm, if you can't follow the rules i had set, i'm afraid i'll have to charge u for it, the bar is for paying costumers only."
Back to top Go down
Vixen
Admin
Vixen

PostSubject: Re: A "Family" artifact of Importance   A "Family" artifact of Importance EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 1:17 am

Shadow looked up as the new pony came up to them, he rolled his eyes a bit "Curefew?" he scoffed.

Shy Dove frowned ever so lightly at her twin. "Sir..." she spoke meekly "Forgive us...we are the ones that came in late....our journey was cut short by the blizzard... we need a place to stay for tonight."

Shadow rolled his eyes again at his sister this time. He was clearly the carefree one of the two, he didn't care what others thought of him.
Back to top Go down
TheSilverMane

TheSilverMane

PostSubject: Re: A "Family" artifact of Importance   A "Family" artifact of Importance EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 5:19 am

Seeker looked surprised at the large stallion. "Umm... well... excuse me then. I´ll be in my room if any of you need me." He began walking up the stairs, and into his room. But he couldn´t forget the screams. So wierd. And this late at night. It couldn´t have been his imagination, The others seem to have heard it to...
Back to top Go down
Solus Aeternu

Solus Aeternu

PostSubject: Re: A "Family" artifact of Importance   A "Family" artifact of Importance EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 5:59 am

"well. That I can understand. But, I'm sure I wasn't the only one, who heard the scream. And that's why i'm awake. Didn't you hear it? It was absolutely terrifying. So I'm sorry we woke you up or annoyed you in any way" Potentia said turning around to face the new pony. "But i'm still tired so i'm going to bed, again" She said walking, towards the stairs. Wondering why in the world, he didn't seem upset about the scream. She walked up the stairs when suddenly; at the top of the stairs, she let out a horrified scream, and started falling down the stairs again. When she stopped at the bottom she was unconscious. With a big wound on her back...

(... Shocked ... nothing to say)
Back to top Go down
Minizato

Minizato

PostSubject: Barty the bartender   A "Family" artifact of Importance EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 9:14 am

"What in Canterlots name, what is going on here" Said Barty, qhile rushing to Potentias side.
"Who did this to her?" He yelled while looking up the stairs.
"but more importantly can anypony first aid?"
Back to top Go down
TheSilverMane

TheSilverMane

PostSubject: Re: A "Family" artifact of Importance   A "Family" artifact of Importance EmptyFri Apr 26, 2013 4:31 pm

"What was that!?" Seeker shouted from his room. It only took him a few seconds to get from his room to the top of the stairs. "I am positie I heard some..." He went silen when he saw Potentia on the floor. He stared with wide eyes, and tried to speak. "Wah... what... what happend?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A "Family" artifact of Importance   A "Family" artifact of Importance Empty

Back to top Go down

A "Family" artifact of Importance
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MyLittleRP :: Frozen North :: Crystal Mountains-
Jump to: