MyLittleRP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An RP Made Especially For MLP Themed Characters.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Bronyland Maintenance Update

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Snowflake
Admin
Snowflake

Bronyland Maintenance Update Empty
PostSubject: Bronyland Maintenance Update   Bronyland Maintenance Update EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 11:46 am

I Emailed Plumeria Last Night And When She Replied She Gave Me A Brief Update On The Maintenance.

She Said:
"I know it's rough! We had to switch servers because of our increased traffic at Bronyland, and it's a huge undertaking switching over all the files. It's something out of our hands (handled through a company that specializes in that) ,and it's all been transfered successfully, now it's just a matter of waiting until it all appears correctly on the new server. But no worries, it's all coming along well, no problems, all files are safe, it's just waiting now until it comes through. It's just taken longer than they told us. But should be soon, we are also checking all the time to see if it's gotten through yet!"

Let's Hope It Gets Finished By The Time My Homeschooling Is Over Today!
Back to top Go down
Snowflake
Admin
Snowflake

PostSubject: Re: Bronyland Maintenance Update   Bronyland Maintenance Update EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 3:37 pm

Just Got Another Email From Plumeria

She Said:
"I'm sending this message to several of you from my other personal email account as Bronyland is still down at the moment, and I didn't want you to worry. And if any of you have contact with other friends outside of Bronyland you can tell them not to worry as well, we'll be back online soon. We changed servers, and it all went through fine, but it can take up to 48 hours after the file transfer for the website directory to update itself. We've done it in the past and it's updated in as little as 2 hours, but this time has happened to take longer. Just wanted to send you each a little note so you didn't worry that something terrible happened. It will all be back fine before long, it's just out of our hands, we just have to wait until it's finished. ^___^"

So Like She Said, Don't Worry The Site Will Be Back Up Soon Enough.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Bronyland Maintenance Update   Bronyland Maintenance Update EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 2:28 am

PLEASE NOTE:

Because Of The Maintenance On Bronyland, The Pictures I Used On This Site Are Currently Unable To Be Seen.
This Should Be Fix Automatically After Bronyland Is Back Up Entirely.

Your Admin,
Darkened Flame (Snowflake)
Back to top Go down
http://mlrp.my-freeforum.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bronyland Maintenance Update   Bronyland Maintenance Update Empty

Back to top Go down

Bronyland Maintenance Update
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MyLittleRP :: NEWS-
Jump to: