MyLittleRP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An RP Made Especially For MLP Themed Characters.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Roaming in a Blizzard...

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Vixen
Admin
Vixen

Roaming in a Blizzard... - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roaming in a Blizzard...   Roaming in a Blizzard... - Page 10 EmptySat Nov 30, 2013 7:24 am

Vixen let out a light yelp as his leg broke again and Blazer was able to push him over. "No...Snow..." he mumbled as he got to his hooves. It hurt to even think about his leg.... it was broken again.. but inside the cast now. He started to run after them but coulndnt make much progress on three legs, he even tried to use his powers but with his leg broke twice now, it was a lot harder..
Back to top Go down
Snowflake
Admin
Snowflake

PostSubject: Re: Roaming in a Blizzard...   Roaming in a Blizzard... - Page 10 EmptySat Nov 30, 2013 7:35 am

Prancer Would Dash Out Passed Vixen And After Blazer As Rudy And Cupid Walk Up Beside Vixen, "Prancer Is Strong For His Age, He'll Do His Best To Protect Snowflake," Rudy Spoke In A Soft, Determined Tone.
Back to top Go down
Vixen
Admin
Vixen

PostSubject: Re: Roaming in a Blizzard...   Roaming in a Blizzard... - Page 10 EmptySat Nov 30, 2013 7:44 am

Vixen frowned "I can't...why don't you?" He stated, not doubting Prancer but why were they staying behind with him? He used most of his strength to jump up out of the deep snow and used every last bit of his magic to propel him forward above the snow . Thought most of his magic was concentrated on making his front leg work like it normally would... he cursed himself now as he had originally caused the break... if only he had knownhed need it to help someone important to him ..,he would have never went out training....then again.. would he have met her again? Life was too complicated...
Back to top Go down
Snowflake
Admin
Snowflake

PostSubject: Re: Roaming in a Blizzard...   Roaming in a Blizzard... - Page 10 EmptySat Nov 30, 2013 8:05 am

Cupid Would Put Vixen On Rudy's Back, "Cmon, Lets Get To The Hospital," She Ordered As She Tugged On Rudy's Mane.
Back to top Go down
Vixen
Admin
Vixen

PostSubject: Re: Roaming in a Blizzard...   Roaming in a Blizzard... - Page 10 EmptyMon Dec 02, 2013 3:11 am

Vixen grunted "Stop it I don't need his help!" he stated as he wrestled to get off Rudy's back..
Back to top Go down
Snowflake
Admin
Snowflake

PostSubject: Re: Roaming in a Blizzard...   Roaming in a Blizzard... - Page 10 EmptyMon Dec 02, 2013 3:31 am

Cupid Would Go Back To Vixen Then Look Him Dead In The Eye, "You Will Let Him Carry You On His Back, Unless Of Course You Wanna Be Dragged By That Broken Leg Of Yours," Cupid Threatened, "Do You Understand?"
Back to top Go down
Vixen
Admin
Vixen

PostSubject: Re: Roaming in a Blizzard...   Roaming in a Blizzard... - Page 10 EmptyMon Dec 02, 2013 3:39 am

Vixen glared back at Cupid for a while and then snorted at her, but didn't answer her, but he also did not try to get back off Rudy's back either. He didn't mind helping Cupid or Snow but he and Rudy did not get along so he hated this situation... but he pulled in his reins and let it happen for now...
Back to top Go down
Snowflake
Admin
Snowflake

PostSubject: Re: Roaming in a Blizzard...   Roaming in a Blizzard... - Page 10 EmptyMon Dec 02, 2013 3:47 am

Cupid Snorted Back At Vixen Then Started Walking After Snow, Blazer, And Prancer, With Rudy Following Her.
Back to top Go down
Vixen
Admin
Vixen

PostSubject: Re: Roaming in a Blizzard...   Roaming in a Blizzard... - Page 10 EmptyMon Dec 02, 2013 4:05 am

Vixen snorted right back at Cupid. Sure they might have been an item at once but there was a reason they split up and it wasn't Rudy. He frowned as he looked down at the snow as Rudy carried him. The only reason he stayed there was because he didn't want to have to deal with Cupid... and he assumed that the only reason Rudy willing carried him was for the same reason...Cupid could be really scarey...
Back to top Go down
Snowflake
Admin
Snowflake

PostSubject: Re: Roaming in a Blizzard...   Roaming in a Blizzard... - Page 10 EmptyMon Dec 02, 2013 4:21 am

Cupid's Ears Would Perk Up Before She Dashes Over To Prancer Laying In The Snow, "Prancer!" She Cried Out As She Dropped Beside Him.
Rudy And Vixen Being Pretty Far Away From Cupid Now, Rudy Would Throw Vixen To The Ground, "You're Lucky Cupid Doesn't Want Me Fighting You," He Growled Before Dashing To Cupid And Prancer.
Back to top Go down
Vixen
Admin
Vixen

PostSubject: Re: Roaming in a Blizzard...   Roaming in a Blizzard... - Page 10 EmptyMon Dec 02, 2013 4:36 am

Vixen gasped a bit as Rudy threw him to the side like a rag doll. He glared back up at him and mumbled something under his breath as he got back to his feet. He mumbled some more words under his breath as he took a breath and gritted his teeth, he moved up to the group then just basically passed them by, he didn't care anymore about their little family...all he needed to know now was that Snow Flake was ok and that Blazer didn't harm her....

He took a breath and pressed forward, with his broken leg, using what ever magic he regained from being carried.

It wasn't long before he made it to the hospital... it hadn't been that far out of sight when Rudy threw him from his back.

He burst through the doors, wind swirling snow every which way. "Where is Snow Flake!?" he called out even though nurses where rushing to his side now, trying to examine his re broken leg.
Back to top Go down
Snowflake
Admin
Snowflake

PostSubject: Re: Roaming in a Blizzard...   Roaming in a Blizzard... - Page 10 EmptyTue Dec 03, 2013 8:48 pm

Snowflake Got Up From Her Seat In The Waiting Room And Walked Over To The Door, Closing The Door She Sniffed Then Looked At Vixen, "I Was In The Waiting Room Waiting For My Name To Be Called," She Said As She Sniffed Again, "Where's Cupid And The Others?"

A Strange Looking Nurse Would Go Through The Doors That Led To The Surgery Room. Another Nurse Would Open Up The Same Door And Call Out For Snowflake, "Snowflake, We're Ready For You," She Said As Snowflake Sniffed Vixen's Broken Leg, "You Should Come With Me So They Can Wrap That Up Again," Snowflake Giggled. She'd Grab Vixen's Mane And Tug Lightly On It Before Letting Go And Following The Nurses Scent To The Doors.
Back to top Go down
Vixen
Admin
Vixen

PostSubject: Re: Roaming in a Blizzard...   Roaming in a Blizzard... - Page 10 EmptyTue Dec 03, 2013 9:08 pm

Vixen frowned a bit as he finally saw Snowflake pop into view. It was so crowed around him after all he didn't see her right away. "I...." he frowned as she seemed alright, but not because of that but because he seemed to have rushed her from nothing...and left Prancer and his family behind because he had been more worried about Snowflake. He gasped a bit at what he had done. "ow..." he stated when she pulled at his mane. "Its ok you go ahead...I've got enough help here..." he stated as he frowned down at all the nurses around. "Go get your eyes taken care of." he said with a smile as he nudged her forward through the doors. "We'll all be waiting for you when you get out."

Then the doors shut and left Vixen standing there he had a strange thought about one of the nurses that he could see through the small windows, but that thought faded fast as he heard a shrill voice from behind him.

"In the Name of Santa! Vixen! What did you do to your leg!... AGAIN!"

If was Silver Tine Head nurse of the best hospital in the North.

Vixen turned slowly to look at her then shook his head. "No time. "Prancer is hurt just a ways out side...Cupid and Rudy are with him...but they need help."

At the very mention of more of the reindeer squad the nurses went flying out the doors and into the cold to find the trio and help them.

Silver Tine stayed behind as she walked up to Vixen. "What is going on?" she hissed

He shook his head "Blazer is after Snow... I dont' see him here but did you by any chance?"

Silver Tine shook her head "I guess I wouldn't know him from Adam...sorry.. but this facility has top notch security. If he did get in... he wont get far." she tried to assure Vixen. "Come on... lets fix that leg ....again..." she stated as she brought him back to a waiting room to fix it for the second time.
Back to top Go down
Snowflake
Admin
Snowflake

PostSubject: Re: Roaming in a Blizzard...   Roaming in a Blizzard... - Page 10 EmptyTue Dec 03, 2013 9:17 pm

Cupid Would Perk Her Head Up Toward The Nurses Rushing Toward Her, "Halt!" She Ordered The Nurses As She Stood Up.

Snowflake Would Follow The Nurse To A Room, "Uhh.. Where's The Bed?" She Asked As She Felt Around The Small Room. "There Is No Bed," The Nurse Answered In A Highly Familiar Voice. "Blazer!?! What Are You Doing Back Here!?!" Snowflake Asked Trying To Get Around Him And Out The Door. "I Came For What's Mine," Blazer Replied, Demandingly. Snowflake Would Shreak As Blazer Shoved Her Against The Wall With His Antlers.
Back to top Go down
Vixen
Admin
Vixen

PostSubject: Re: Roaming in a Blizzard...   Roaming in a Blizzard... - Page 10 EmptyTue Dec 03, 2013 9:23 pm

The nurses halted as Cupid yelled. Finally one stepped forward and said "We are from the hospital...Vixen said there was a young one in need out here?" she asked with the tilt of her head.

Silver Tine lectured Vixen the whole while she was fixing his leg again and by the time he could get a word in edge wise she was already done fixing it and re casting it. "Mind telling me why you were so careless?"

That's when Vixen finally snorted at her and began telling her the story of how he got back here again...
Back to top Go down
Snowflake
Admin
Snowflake

PostSubject: Re: Roaming in a Blizzard...   Roaming in a Blizzard... - Page 10 EmptyTue Dec 03, 2013 9:29 pm

Blazer Would Rush Out Of The Room, Leaving Snowflake Unconscious On The Floor, 2 Jars In His Bag. He'd Rush Out The Hall Then Out The Hospital. Passing Vixen, He'd Start Dashing Out Into The Snow Soon Leaving Vixen's View.

The Blizzard Would Quickly Grow Intense As Snowflake Woke Up. As She Tried To Open Her Eyes, She'd Scream As Loud As She Can, Hoping Somedeer Could Hear Her.
Back to top Go down
Vixen
Admin
Vixen

PostSubject: Re: Roaming in a Blizzard...   Roaming in a Blizzard... - Page 10 EmptyTue Dec 03, 2013 9:47 pm

A doctor was in the hall when Blazer came running out "HEY!" he yelled though at first he was just mad because he'd have to go back and re-sterilize..

Then he took a second look at the buck before he disappeared out the OR doors. Who was that? It wasn't long after that that he heard a scream and went running into the room.

Vixen and Silver Tine were just coming out of the side room when the big doors opened suddenly, slamming into Silver Tine and knocking her to the floor. Vixen gasped as he helped her back to her hooves and turned to yell at the deer that caused it.

"Thats him!" He exclaimed as he tried his best to run after him. He barely got out side as the blizzard got much worse and a scream could be hear inside. "Snow!?" he exclaimed as he turned around and hurried back into the hospital.

Fireball looked shocked at the scene before him, if only for a second. "Snowflake? Hold on." he stated as he hit a button on the wall and then moved over to her. "It's Fireball." he stated. They had met a lot before this, to ensure everything went right, so he knew she would know him. "Hold still." he added as he injected her with some very high dose pain meds. He didn't know how this happened but it wasn't hard for him to see what was wrong here.

Silver Tine looked up as the alarm went off. "Vixen! STAY!" she demanded as she hightailed it out of the waiting are and to the room the call light was coming from. "DR?...." she let out a gasp as she saw the same scene.

Fireball nodded lightly to Silver Tine as she went to help Fireball.

"SnowFlake... your going to feel very sleepy..." He told her as the pain-meds kicked in...
Back to top Go down
Snowflake
Admin
Snowflake

PostSubject: Re: Roaming in a Blizzard...   Roaming in a Blizzard... - Page 10 EmptyTue Dec 03, 2013 9:57 pm

"B-but I Just.. Woke Up.." She Told Them Before Dropping Her Head And Passing Out Again.

Cupid Would Move To The Side And Let The Nurses Take Prancer As Rudy Stood Up.

A Small Doe With A Colorful Mane Would Look Up From Her Book As She Heard A Scream, "Snow?" She'd Mumble Before Being Called By A Nurse, "Coming!" She'd Say As She Attached Her False Leg And Got Up, Putting Her Book In Her Bag And Going To The Nurse.
Back to top Go down
Vixen
Admin
Vixen

PostSubject: Re: Roaming in a Blizzard...   Roaming in a Blizzard... - Page 10 EmptyTue Dec 03, 2013 10:16 pm

"I know...its ok." Silver Tine comforted Snowas she diffed back to sleep. "Fireball...what happened?!" she exclaimed

Fireball shook his head. "I was just coming here to finish the surgery. I have no idea. I saw a buck run out with a satchel but...." He stopped talking and looked around. "Eyes.... NO eyes...not even her old pair..." What in the name of Santa is going on here!" He exclaimed as he started looking harder for the eyes.

The nurses gathered up Prancer and brought him into the hospital, pushing past Vixen now as they moved Prancer into a room.

Vixen shifted almost in a state of shock. Something VERY VERY strange was going on here.. and poor Snowflake....
Back to top Go down
Snowflake
Admin
Snowflake

PostSubject: Re: Roaming in a Blizzard...   Roaming in a Blizzard... - Page 10 EmptyTue Dec 03, 2013 11:05 pm

Cupid And Rudy Would Run In, Rudy Through The Doors After Prancer And Cupid To Vixen, "How's Snowflake?" She Asked With A Bit Of Worry On Her Face, I Saw Blazer But Couldn't Leave Prancer."
Back to top Go down
Vixen
Admin
Vixen

PostSubject: Re: Roaming in a Blizzard...   Roaming in a Blizzard... - Page 10 EmptyTue Dec 03, 2013 11:23 pm

Vixen started a bit as Cupid ran up to him. He saw Rudy, out of the corner of his eye, go with the nurses and Prancer. For the first time he really wondered what had happened to Prancer... but it must not have been that bad if Cupid stayed with him instead of her son.
He shook his head. "I don't know.."

"VIXEN!?" Silver Tine came running from the big doors. She skidded to a halt as she saw Cupid too. She looked worriedly at her then looked at Vixen "The eyes... have been stolen...both sets!" She looked back at Cupid and then to Vixen again. "Snow Flake is still under as we tend to her.... "

Vixen looked startled at Tine's words. "Why..Who could have..." his eyes got wide "No..." he gasped "Saint Nicholas' trousers" he muttered to himself as he finally put it all together.

"Cupid, which way was Blazer headed?" he asked

Silver Tine frowned as she caught on too "No! You will not be going after him not on that leg."

Vixen frowned, she was right ... he'd never be able to catch up to him, he had no power left to fly so he would have to walk and that would get him no where. He grunted and tossed his head as he mutter profanity and started pacing, slowly.

"Sweet Saint Nick! What do we do!?" he finally yelled as he looked at Silver Tine and Cupid.
Back to top Go down
Snowflake
Admin
Snowflake

PostSubject: Re: Roaming in a Blizzard...   Roaming in a Blizzard... - Page 10 EmptyTue Dec 03, 2013 11:38 pm

"I'll Go After Blazer, When Rudy Comes Out Tell Him I Went To The Crystal Empire.. after Blazer.." She Said Before Dashing Out The Doors, Disappearing In The Blizzard.

Rudy Would Walk Out With His Head Lowered, "They Kicked Me Out For Asking Them If My Son Was Alright Too Much.." He Mumbled Then Looked Around, "Wheres Cupid?"
Back to top Go down
Vixen
Admin
Vixen

PostSubject: Re: Roaming in a Blizzard...   Roaming in a Blizzard... - Page 10 EmptyTue Dec 03, 2013 11:46 pm

Vixen tilted his head as Cupid spoke and then left "I... but.... What?" he asked then looked at Silver Tine.

Silver Tine shrugged to him as she didn't understand either.

When Rudy came out they both looked over at him. "Is Prancer ok?" Vixen asked. He really had no idea what had happened to him in the first place, nothing too serious it seemed though.

"Cupid went after Blazer to the Crystal Empire." Silver Tine added "Only moments ago .. but if you go after her let her.... know that the replacement set of eyes need to be back within a half hour if not well cared for.... two if they are."

Vixen frowned at Silver Tine and then looked at RUdy and explained everything as quick as he could. "I'll look after Prancer and Snow if you want to help Cupid, She's not far ahead of you.... but I cannot help her.." he stated in shame as he looked down at his leg. The best he could do right now was look after Prancer and Snow.
Back to top Go down
Snowflake
Admin
Snowflake

PostSubject: Re: Roaming in a Blizzard...   Roaming in a Blizzard... - Page 10 EmptyTue Dec 03, 2013 11:55 pm

Rudolph Bolted After Cupid, Leaving Vixen And Silver Tine.
Prancer Soon Poked His Head Out The Door With Wrappings On His Head Covering One Of His Eyes, "Vixen.. They're Asking For You.." He Spoke Softly, As If He Had Just Woken Up. He'd Then Pull His Head Back Into The Doors And Walk Back To Snow's Room.
Back to top Go down
Vixen
Admin
Vixen

PostSubject: Re: Roaming in a Blizzard...   Roaming in a Blizzard... - Page 10 EmptyWed Dec 04, 2013 12:03 am

Vixen and Silver Tine looked alightly shocked as Rudy ran off but they both knew he would.

Vixen sighed and was about to say something to Silver Tine when Prancer came out. "Me?" he asked and looked at Silver Tine who just shrugged at him.

"Ok?" he said as he hobbled over to where Prancer had come from. He was glad his pain killers were still on board now. He pushed through the doors "What do you need?"

Silver Tine watched Vixen go then followed them both, when she saw Prancer going into Snow's room she bolted up to him and stopped him before he could go in. "Hun I don't think right now is the best moment to visit." She smiled at him and added "She's still asleep." then added "Would you like some coco?" SHe didn't know the state of Snow right now and didn't want a younger deer to see what she had.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roaming in a Blizzard...   Roaming in a Blizzard... - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

Roaming in a Blizzard...
Page 10 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15  Next