MyLittleRP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An RP Made Especially For MLP Themed Characters.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Talent Where You Least Expect It

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Silver Storm

Silver Storm

Talent Where You Least Expect It Empty
PostSubject: Talent Where You Least Expect It   Talent Where You Least Expect It EmptyMon Apr 22, 2013 11:07 pm

Silver Storm admired himself in the mirror. "Yes! That's just how I like it!" He was sitting around in a shop while a grey mare with blue mane was combing him. "How is it you knew how to style my mane just right?"

"Well," the mare said, sounding quite bored, "it just takes some getting used to... Nopony comes around these parts. Those who do come for a quick combing..."

"You never know who can actually show up here, though," Silver Storm said. "Prolly today is your day to shine for once. You do a good job suiting my likes... I don't see why you're not that popular. I bet you my session with you someone will come over and like it."

The mare let's out a sigh of disbelief. "If one pony does come here before I get done with you, you'll be walking away with a sweet deal."
Back to top Go down
Snowflake
Admin
Snowflake

PostSubject: Re: Talent Where You Least Expect It   Talent Where You Least Expect It EmptyTue Apr 23, 2013 1:01 am

Salem would walk into the shop half asleep, "hey you, mare! Can u fix my mane? I couldnt find my brush This morning and really need somepony to fix it up," salem spoke with a soft voice, "im meeting one of my friends in a little so i need it to look perfect." She found a seat and sat in it as she noticed silver storm, "oh hey silver."
Back to top Go down
Silver Storm

Silver Storm

PostSubject: Re: Talent Where You Least Expect It   Talent Where You Least Expect It EmptyTue Apr 23, 2013 9:11 am

Silver Storm smiled. "So... how much did I save on my session?"

"Save?" the mare said. "You knew the kid was coming, didn't you?"

"Okay... okay... I did know." Silver Storm dug into his saddle bags and tossed out a few gems. "One thing I do know is that you now have a customer to please."

"Yes, I see that," the mare said. "Now scram before I make you pay for the kid's session as well." She then turned her attention to Salem. "I'm Mirra... Now... how is it you want your style to be?"
Back to top Go down
Vixen
Admin
Vixen

PostSubject: Re: Talent Where You Least Expect It   Talent Where You Least Expect It EmptyTue Apr 23, 2013 4:27 pm

A unicorn mare calmly walked down the streets of Vanhoover, her head seemingly in the clouds. She was humming a tune to herself and not paying attention to much. She was from out of town and was too interestind in all the new things, she didn't see the cart comming her way.

When she did it was too late and she gasped as the cart hit a large mudd puddle and it splashed, completly covering her body. The cart continued onwards without a second glance at her, however she still stood there , soaking wet breathing in and out...

"AAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!" she finally screeched and ran to a window as she looked at her reflection. "No! no no no! I can't believe this just happened! How am I going to make a good first impression to ... to ...ANYPONY looking like this!?" she exclaimed.

Little did she know that the window she was using for a 'mirror' was in fact a high class grooming shop....

Back to top Go down
Snowflake
Admin
Snowflake

PostSubject: Re: Talent Where You Least Expect It   Talent Where You Least Expect It EmptyTue Apr 23, 2013 8:08 pm

Salem Reached Into Her Saddle Bag And Pulled Out A Picture Of Herself, "Anything Better Then This! I'm Meeting Somepony I Really Like And I Need To Look Better Then Ever!" She Exclaimed, "I Don't Care How Much It Is! I Must Look My Best For Him!"
Back to top Go down
Silver Storm

Silver Storm

PostSubject: Re: Talent Where You Least Expect It   Talent Where You Least Expect It EmptyTue Apr 23, 2013 8:36 pm

Mirra adjusted her glasses as she stared into the picture. "Hmmm... well... unless you like surprises, this doesn't help much." Mirra has skills for any kind of mane style up her sleeve, but when someone asks for something better than themselves, it certainly calls for a good surprise. "I'll see what I can do... but you're gonna have to answer my questions. First, describe this colt you wish to look good with. All in your own words. Then, tell me how you wish he sees you as if you were him. Can you handle that?"

Silver Storm packed up and left the place. "Be seeing you, Salem." As he left the shop, he noticed a very nervous mare doused in mud down to her hooves staring through the wndow... or was it at herself?. He went outside to check on her. "What happened to you?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Vixen
Admin
Vixen

PostSubject: Re: Talent Where You Least Expect It   Talent Where You Least Expect It EmptyTue Apr 23, 2013 9:11 pm

The teal blue mare jumped as she was addressed and looked back at Silver Storm with a startling blue gaze. "What!?!" she said first then gasped and added "Oh no, I am soooo sorry! I mean... oh ummm...."she took a breath and then sighed and hung her head "I got splashed by a cart...." she said sheepishly as if it was all her fault. Her deep blue eyes looked back up at her reflection in the window as tears started to cascade down her cheeks. "I... I can't meet new ponies this way..." she sniffed.
Back to top Go down
Silver Storm

Silver Storm

PostSubject: Re: Talent Where You Least Expect It   Talent Where You Least Expect It EmptyTue Apr 23, 2013 9:25 pm

"Well, if looks are what you worry about, you've ended up in front of the right place! Check me out!" Silver Storm is still admiring his hair do. Very suiting for the like of him. "Mirra will get you good looking in no time! Of course, she's not popular in Vanhoover, but it's totally worth coming here." Silver Storm still saw the mare wouldn't dare talk, for she is very nervous and quite startled now. "Anyway... I better get going. Mother's calling me for my help. I still wonder though. She powerful enough to raise the sun every single day, yet she needs help... Bye!" Silver Storm spreads out his wings and then flies off like a rocket. A gust of air spread out from below, blowing some of the mud off the bewildered mare.

(I suppose she needed a drying. lol)
Back to top Go down
Vixen
Admin
Vixen

PostSubject: Re: Talent Where You Least Expect It   Talent Where You Least Expect It EmptyTue Apr 23, 2013 9:56 pm

(you don't let people interact with ya lol Razz)

The pale teal mare nodded lightly then shook her head "No looks aren't everything....but...." she began then gasped as the silver stallion took off and left her their wind blown and muddy. She probably looked like a mess. Snorting, she walked into the salon though and saw the mare working on someone "Do you have a quick opening?" she asked...as she tried to shake the mud from her golden curls .
Back to top Go down
Snowflake
Admin
Snowflake

PostSubject: Re: Talent Where You Least Expect It   Talent Where You Least Expect It EmptyTue Apr 23, 2013 10:09 pm

"I'd Love A Surprise!" She Exclaimed, "As Long As It's Good." Salem Put Her Picture Back In her Bag, "And The Stallion I'm Gonna Meet Is A Deer Friend Of Mine, He's Not An Average Pegasus Which I Guess Got Me Interested In Him," She Explained, "His Ears Are Squarish And Fluffy, His Wings Too! They're Bigger Then A Normal Pegasi's Wings But They're So Soft," She Started To Blush Before The Pale Mare Walked In And Interrupted It All.
Back to top Go down
Vixen
Admin
Vixen

PostSubject: Re: Talent Where You Least Expect It   Talent Where You Least Expect It EmptyTue Apr 23, 2013 10:31 pm

"Oh!.....Oh... I am sooo sorry...." she stated as she backed back out of the salon."Sorry for intruding.."
Back to top Go down
Snowflake
Admin
Snowflake

PostSubject: Re: Talent Where You Least Expect It   Talent Where You Least Expect It EmptyTue Apr 23, 2013 11:11 pm

"No No! Come Back In!" Salem Called To The Mare, "You're Not Intruding At All! Really!!"
Back to top Go down
Vixen
Admin
Vixen

PostSubject: Re: Talent Where You Least Expect It   Talent Where You Least Expect It EmptyTue Apr 23, 2013 11:26 pm

The pale blue mare with golden, muddy locks peered back in "I am do sorry but ,,,,, i just got splashed by a cart and ......oh I am sooo sorry for my appearance."
Back to top Go down
Snowflake
Admin
Snowflake

PostSubject: Re: Talent Where You Least Expect It   Talent Where You Least Expect It EmptyTue Apr 23, 2013 11:51 pm

"Hey, You're Lucky You Don't Look Like Me When You're About To Meet Up With A Very Special Friend~" She Would Blush A Bit, "I Was Hoping To Get Him To Ask Me Out Today, But Looking Like This? I'd Die Of Embarrassment If I Even Thought Of Going To Him Like This!"
Back to top Go down
Vixen
Admin
Vixen

PostSubject: Re: Talent Where You Least Expect It   Talent Where You Least Expect It EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 12:00 am

The soft blue mare looked at the foal and nodded lightly "Well... if ummm and I am sorry for saying so...since I don't know you but.....if looks is what he cares for..... he is not worth your time, pretty foal" she smiled meekly
Back to top Go down
Snowflake
Admin
Snowflake

PostSubject: Re: Talent Where You Least Expect It   Talent Where You Least Expect It EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 12:07 am

"It's Not That He Pays Attention To Looks," She Said With A Worried Look On her Face, "I Just Don't Wanna Look Stupid When I Meet With Him."
Back to top Go down
Vixen
Admin
Vixen

PostSubject: Re: Talent Where You Least Expect It   Talent Where You Least Expect It EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 12:28 am

Oh...I guess I see.." the pale blue mare stated as she sat in a chair and waited. "But dear, pardon me, why are you trying to make yourself look different just for him? He must already like you...... don't change what caught his eye in the first place." she stated as she smiled
Back to top Go down
Snowflake
Admin
Snowflake

PostSubject: Re: Talent Where You Least Expect It   Talent Where You Least Expect It EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 12:30 am

"Last Time He Came To My House And Met My Mom He Said 'You Have Your Mothers Mane' And Smiled," Salem Looked To The Floor, "I Don't Wanna Look Like My Mother."
Back to top Go down
Silver Storm

Silver Storm

PostSubject: Re: Talent Where You Least Expect It   Talent Where You Least Expect It EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 9:57 am

(Eeek... you two work on this in the late hours! I need to catch up!)

Mirra listened to the entire conversation, already thinking up of a mane style that will suit Salem's demands. The blue mare was right about that of not changing looks if that's what attracted a stallion, though. "Well... It looks like what you want and what he wants clash. If you really want to impress your colt to the point he asks you out, you're gonna have to please him this time. I do agree that if he liked you the way you were right off when he first met you, shouldn't it make sense to give him another dose of you, just the way he liked it the first time?" She turned her attention to the pale blue mare. "Oh, my. You certainly don't look at all that comfortable to be in the state you are. Do you wish to be restored back to how you were before your little... muddy incident?"
Back to top Go down
Vixen
Admin
Vixen

PostSubject: Re: Talent Where You Least Expect It   Talent Where You Least Expect It EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 1:37 am

"Like your mother?" she asked then sighed a bit "Well, that brings up more questions ..." she trailed off then just chuckled at them "What ever you see fit dear." She looked up at Mirra then laughed "NO, I am not very comfy at all. I'd like something done when you have time."
Back to top Go down
Silver Storm

Silver Storm

PostSubject: Re: Talent Where You Least Expect It   Talent Where You Least Expect It EmptyFri Apr 26, 2013 12:43 pm

Mirra looked at the mare with a frown on her face. "Okay, I'll be right there once I get this kid's reply."

Mirra always frown, even when she's totally excited. Apparently it got stuck somehow a few years back. Now to wake up Snowflake.
Back to top Go down
Kansas~

Kansas~

PostSubject: Re: Talent Where You Least Expect It   Talent Where You Least Expect It EmptyMon Apr 29, 2013 8:15 pm

((I hope it's okay if I join in))

A dark purple unicorn trotted down the street, her long mane bouncing behind her. It really was time for another quick trim... She had been quite busy lately trying to fill orders at her little sewing and clothing repair shop that she had neglected her own appearance. She simply couldn't have that, could she? As she turned the corner, her eyes fell upon a familiar sign.

"Ah, here we are." She smiled as she pushed open the door of the shop. She had visited a few times, but wouldn't really consider herself a regular.

She was instantly surprised by the amount of ponies in the shop. Every time she had come before, she'd been the only one. Not that she minded the company, of course. In fact, it was a refreshing change.

"Hiya!" She said, trotting in with a bright smile on her face.
Back to top Go down
Vixen
Admin
Vixen

PostSubject: Re: Talent Where You Least Expect It   Talent Where You Least Expect It EmptyWed May 01, 2013 12:47 am

((of course not Very Happy ))

The mud covered mare nodded as she looked at the floor "I"ll help you clean this up by the way. she stated as she realized the mess she was making.

It was then that she heard the ring of the bell, someone new. She looked up to see the new mare.... the way she said her greeting made her think she was a regular.

The mud soaked pony nodded in the new comers direction then looked back down at the floor "I really will clean this mess up for you... "she added to Mirra
Back to top Go down
Snowflake
Admin
Snowflake

PostSubject: Re: Talent Where You Least Expect It   Talent Where You Least Expect It EmptyWed May 01, 2013 3:27 pm

"Yes, my mother has the plainest mane style ever!" She cried out, "what would you do if somepony you liked said you look like your mother?" She looked at the new pony then at mirra, "lets hurry up and fix my mane."
Back to top Go down
Silver Storm

Silver Storm

PostSubject: Re: Talent Where You Least Expect It   Talent Where You Least Expect It EmptyThu May 02, 2013 10:58 am

Mirra looked up at the newcomer and noticed it was her regular customer, the only customer that came to her shop the past months once in a while... until now. She needed help, as she wasn't used to such a large amount of clientele... at least not in the past several years. She turned to the staircase in the corner of the little shop. "MACY!!! I need you!!"

A shout came from above. "At this time?! It's not even closing time!"

"It's not cleaning up I need help on! I got customers!" Mirra yelled back.

"CUSTOMERS?! As in more than one?!" All of a sudden, a hot pink pony with golden hair came crashing down the stairs, all hyped up. She noticed the little crowd in the store: a muddy pony, a pouty filly, the regular, and her "bestest friend" were all reunited. "OH MY GOSH!! I can't believe it!" She began to hop around the place with her excitement. She greeted everyone by shaking the color off their hooves.

"Okay, we all know you're excited," Mirra said. She looked at the dirty blue mare, very concerned with her surroundings. "It's best you get her cleaned up and refreshed. She's seems very upset." Mirra looked at her one regular customer. "I'm quite sorry I can't take care of you quickly. Do you mind if you wait a little? Have a seat. Apparently, today is the day I'm finally busy for once." She faced salem. "Okay... time to get started." She took a brush and began stroking Salem's mane with it rather tenderly.

Macy approached the muddy pony. She took another brush and began playing around with it. "Nice to meet you! Glad you came here. We rarely have visitors here, mainly because this place is a little tiny. Yeah, we don't get referenced so much... good times.... Heck, I love the visit! Mirra does too. She's actually bursting with excitement, but she definitely doesn't look like it." Mirra glared at Macy while she was working on salem. "See what I mean? Anywho... how do you like your mane style to be? Or was it you wanted just a clean up?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Talent Where You Least Expect It   Talent Where You Least Expect It Empty

Back to top Go down

Talent Where You Least Expect It
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MyLittleRP :: Vanhoover-
Jump to: