MyLittleRP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An RP Made Especially For MLP Themed Characters.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Talent Where You Least Expect It

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Kansas~

Kansas~

Talent Where You Least Expect It - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Talent Where You Least Expect It   Talent Where You Least Expect It - Page 2 EmptyThu May 02, 2013 10:00 pm

"I don't mind waiting one bit!" Sweet Ribbon assured her, plopping herself down in one of the chairs. She looked around, a bit excited at all the... well... excitement. The purple unicorn wasn't quite sure who to chat with first.
Back to top Go down
Vixen
Admin
Vixen

PostSubject: Re: Talent Where You Least Expect It   Talent Where You Least Expect It - Page 2 EmptyFri May 03, 2013 1:47 am

The muddy mare shrugged and said " If it were me.. I would think the young colt had a thing for your mother....and not you." she shifted a bit as an ew mare came in then looked back at the young mare. "I would find some one else to like.... even if you win his heart....would you want to know deep down that you are second to your mother?" she asked... she may have sounded rude but it was obvious to her what was going on, and maybe that shed a bit of light on her past...she wasn't sure..

"I umm...." the muddy mare started as Macy began her work "I just.... " She tried to butt into the convo Macy seemed to be having with herself. "I see...." she got in then blinked "I just.... got splashed by a cart.... I would just liked to get cleaned back up again.... but.... umm I am not from around here... so a Vanhoover style might be best.... I am trying to fit in..."
Back to top Go down
Kansas~

Kansas~

PostSubject: Re: Talent Where You Least Expect It   Talent Where You Least Expect It - Page 2 EmptyFri May 03, 2013 12:42 pm

"Where are you from? And what brings you to our lovely city?" Sweet Ribbon turned her attention to the mud-soaked mare. She seemed to have no qualms about simply jumping into the conversation.
Back to top Go down
Silver Storm

Silver Storm

PostSubject: Re: Talent Where You Least Expect It   Talent Where You Least Expect It - Page 2 EmptyFri May 03, 2013 3:52 pm

Macy was shocked. "YOU'RE NEW?! Wow! Where are you from and what exactly brought you here? I mean, Vanhoover is humongous and has lots and lots of shops like this one. You could've gone to any of them, but you choose us! It's kinda weird we get new people like you. Sweet Ribbon, on the other hand, knows us since a way long time ago, when Mirra was lonely here. I came in a short while back, so if you have any questions about fitting in, Mirra and Sweet Ribbon are the ponies to talk to." As she cleaned the mare, she all of a sudden gasped and started jumping up and down. "Oh my gosh! You know what? I got a perfect style for you mane. It's so beautiful and it's perfect for the time, since you're new and all."Would you like for me to do that? Would you? Would you? Mirra taught me and I want to try it out!"
Back to top Go down
Vixen
Admin
Vixen

PostSubject: Re: Talent Where You Least Expect It   Talent Where You Least Expect It - Page 2 EmptyFri May 03, 2013 10:29 pm

The mare blinked her light yellow eyes as she tried to follow the conversation. "Im... from Appaloosa, just wanted to see the big city life ya'll have!" she smiled a bit as she she realized she was really here and really doing it. "Of course I'd love a city hair do... the pig tails are too ...Appaloosa for here.. I stick out like a buffalo in a in a herd of cows.." she then flushed "sorry, I'm working on not SOUNDING like an Appaloosin too.")
Back to top Go down
Silver Storm

Silver Storm

PostSubject: Re: Talent Where You Least Expect It   Talent Where You Least Expect It - Page 2 EmptySat May 04, 2013 10:27 am

"Awww... don't you fret about that!" Macy continued. "Look at Mirra... when she talks, she sounds mad all the time!"

"And you sound like you're obsessively happy about everything," Mirra muttered to herself. She's almost done with salem's mane.

"...so yeah," Macy told the mare. "Everyone here is different. I think it's silly to be somepony that is really not you. I mean, who else can be perfect for being you? If you're Appaloosan, then be a proud Appaloosan who just happens to be in Vanhoover! Now... where was I? Oh yes! You never told me your name! We've been chatting, but I don't know your name. I'm Macy!" She started bouncing around the shop. "I'm Macy from Manehattan and happen to be in Vanhoover with my bestest friend Mirra." She returned to the mare. "Yeah, that's me in a nutshell."
Back to top Go down
Kansas~

Kansas~

PostSubject: Re: Talent Where You Least Expect It   Talent Where You Least Expect It - Page 2 EmptySat May 04, 2013 3:37 pm

Sweet Ribbon let out a gentle chuckle. She loved coming to get her hair done. Macy and Mirra were so much fun, especially the way they teased each other.

"Appaloosa? Wow!" Sweet Ribbon's eyes lit up. "That's a bit of an difference. Well, I do hope you like it here. When I moved here, the thing that kept me going was making new friends quickly. They helped me get my hooves on the ground and made it not so lonely. The homesickness vanished almost instantly!" She smiled, remembering when she had first stumbled into the shop and run into the slightly irritable Mirra. It had been an unlikely friendship, but it had held. "And no need to change your accent. I know you just want to fit in, but everyone here is unique. Ponies from all across Equestria come here to start their lives. It's the cultural diversity that keeps this place interesting!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Talent Where You Least Expect It   Talent Where You Least Expect It - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Talent Where You Least Expect It
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MyLittleRP :: Vanhoover-
Jump to: