MyLittleRP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An RP Made Especially For MLP Themed Characters.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Moonlight's Appearence

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Nokiri

Nokiri

Moonlight's Appearence Empty
PostSubject: Moonlight's Appearence   Moonlight's Appearence EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 11:03 pm

Luna and Celestia stood in Celestia's room. They were talking together. "When are you going to tell Darkened Flame about her?" Luna responded to Celestia's question with an angry tone of voice. "I won't!" Celestia looked at her. "Why not?" Luna replied, "Remember when I told her about her father?" Celestia giggled. "Yeah! What a disaster." Luna smiled. "Only one problem though....she'll arrive by tomorrow." Celestia grinned in response.
Back to top Go down
Snowflake
Admin
Snowflake

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight's Appearence   Moonlight's Appearence EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 11:11 pm

"And Just WHO Will Be Arriving Tomorrow?" DF Spoke Angrily, "And Why Won't You Tell Me About Them?" DF Walked Up To The Princesses With Anger In Her Glare, "What Will It Take For You Two To Actually Tell Me Something For Once!?"
Back to top Go down
Nokiri

Nokiri

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight's Appearence   Moonlight's Appearence EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 11:15 pm

Celestia giggled. "I'll let you handle this, Luna." She walked away.

"Heheh...." Luna smiled nervously. "Because me and Celestia are playing a game! A fun little game. For old ponies like me and her, but you can't play it because you're too young." Celestia rolled her eyes, then smiled.
Back to top Go down
Harmony

Harmony

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight's Appearence   Moonlight's Appearence EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 11:16 pm

Harmony pranced into the room and raised an eyebrow.
" Heh, what's goin' on everypony..?" She asked nervously.
Back to top Go down
Nokiri

Nokiri

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight's Appearence   Moonlight's Appearence EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 11:18 pm

"uh....hi!" Luna smiled, glad to be able to find a distraction to keep her away from DF. "Who are you?"
Back to top Go down
Snowflake
Admin
Snowflake

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight's Appearence   Moonlight's Appearence EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 11:19 pm

"I Heard Everything You Said!" DF Growled, "You Said You Would NEVER Tell Me! Now Tell Me Before I Bring Out Flare Blitz!"

Sable Crawled In And Sat By DF's Hoof, "Ma.. Ma," Sable Struggled To Say, Still Being A Small Infant.

DF Looked Down At Sable Then At Harmony, "Nothing," She Said Softly, Trying Not To Frighten Her Filly, "My Mother Was Just About To Tell Me Something."
Back to top Go down
Harmony

Harmony

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight's Appearence   Moonlight's Appearence EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 11:20 pm

" I'm not telling you my name!! What if your one of those ponies who.., YOU ARE AREN'T YOU!!??" Harmony yelled angrily.

Back to top Go down
Nokiri

Nokiri

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight's Appearence   Moonlight's Appearence EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 11:21 pm

"What do you mean??? I'm Luna! Just ask DF." Luna frowned angrily.
Back to top Go down
Snowflake
Admin
Snowflake

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight's Appearence   Moonlight's Appearence EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 11:23 pm

Before Either Of The Mares Knew It, DF Was Already Laughing Her Butt Off On The Ground, "Looks Like Somepony Still Isn't As Famous As She Thought!" DF Laughed, She Had Her Hooves On Sable Who She Had Laying On Her Stomach.
Back to top Go down
Harmony

Harmony

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight's Appearence   Moonlight's Appearence EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 11:26 pm

Harmony was filled with rage. " I am famous idiot!" She shouted.
" No I don't mean it like that but.. I'm being hunted okay.."
Back to top Go down
Nokiri

Nokiri

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight's Appearence   Moonlight's Appearence EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 11:27 pm

Luna glared at DF. "Besides Darkened Flame, it wouldn't matter who is coming to the castle, because you wouldn't care."
Back to top Go down
Harmony

Harmony

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight's Appearence   Moonlight's Appearence EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 11:30 pm

" Nope!" Harmony shouted in a snooty way.
Back to top Go down
Nokiri

Nokiri

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight's Appearence   Moonlight's Appearence EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 11:33 pm

The sun rose slowly over the horizon. In the distance, a train could be seen. "Oh no! I have to greet our guest!" Luna ran out the door. She expected DF to follow her. After all, the "guest" was the mysterious pony she wouldn't tell DF about.
Back to top Go down
Harmony

Harmony

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight's Appearence   Moonlight's Appearence EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 11:34 pm

Harmony kept her eyes on Luna, the whole time.
There was something about her that made Harmony scared, and Harmony was NEVER scared.
Back to top Go down
Snowflake
Admin
Snowflake

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight's Appearence   Moonlight's Appearence EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 11:36 pm

DF Set Sable Down By Celestia And Darted To Her Hooves, "Who're You Calling An Idiot!?" DF Growled, "I Wasn't Even Talking About You! I Dont Even Know You!" DF Glared At Luna, "Now You," She Started, "What's The Point In Me Living Here At The Castle With My Mate And Kids If You're NOT Going To Tell Me If We're Going To Have Visitors OR Who The Visitor May Be!?"
Back to top Go down
Nokiri

Nokiri

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight's Appearence   Moonlight's Appearence EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 11:38 pm

Luna was gone. Out the door. The train stopped, the doors opened. "Hello, dear." Luna smiled as a shadow trotted out the door.

Celestia looked at DF. "Better go catch up with her!~" She laughed.
Back to top Go down
Harmony

Harmony

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight's Appearence   Moonlight's Appearence EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 11:39 pm

" Bleugh..You have a mate??" Harmony stuck her tongue.
Back to top Go down
Nokiri

Nokiri

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight's Appearence   Moonlight's Appearence EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 11:41 pm

The shadow smiled evilly. "Hello." Luna jumped with joy. I haven't seen you since you were just a little foal."

Last edited by Nokiri on Tue Jan 29, 2013 11:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Harmony

Harmony

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight's Appearence   Moonlight's Appearence EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 11:43 pm

( DF Rainbow LOL )
Back to top Go down
Nokiri

Nokiri

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight's Appearence   Moonlight's Appearence EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 11:46 pm

Harmony wrote:
( DF Rainbow LOL )

(I FAIL, edited the other post)
Back to top Go down
Harmony

Harmony

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight's Appearence   Moonlight's Appearence EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 11:49 pm

Harmony smiled awkwardly at DF.
Back to top Go down
Snowflake
Admin
Snowflake

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight's Appearence   Moonlight's Appearence EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 11:50 pm

"Yes, I Have A Mate, He Should Be Ambushing My Mother In About 3... 2... 1..." She Said Calmly As She Flew Out The Door, "Watch Sable!" She Called Out To Celestia. DF Soon Got To The Train Station To See Criss About To Drop On Luna.

Criss Soon Grabbed His Wings Causing Him To Quickly Drop Onto Luna's Back With DF Galloping Over, "So Who's Your Friend, Mother?" DFAsked, Looking At The Shadowy Pony.
Back to top Go down
Nokiri

Nokiri

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight's Appearence   Moonlight's Appearence EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 11:52 pm

"I..I..." Luna sighed. The shadow looked at DF. "I'm Moonlight...Luna's my mom! Are you my sister she keeps telling me about?!?!" Moonlight was just a filly.
Back to top Go down
Harmony

Harmony

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight's Appearence   Moonlight's Appearence EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 11:57 pm

"Hey!! Wait!" Harmony ran after DF.
Out of breath, she arrived there.
" If there's gonna be fighting, I'm the mare!" She smirked skidding to a stop.
Back to top Go down
Nokiri

Nokiri

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight's Appearence   Moonlight's Appearence EmptyWed Jan 30, 2013 12:00 am

Luna sighed. Moonlight jumped up and down happily. "Yay! I finally get to meet you mommy!" She looked at Luna. "I'm her favorite!" Moonlight giggled devilishly at DF. "she likes ME better."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight's Appearence   Moonlight's Appearence Empty

Back to top Go down

Moonlight's Appearence
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MyLittleRP :: Canterlot :: Canterlot Castle-
Jump to: