MyLittleRP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An RP Made Especially For MLP Themed Characters.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Moonlight's Appearence

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Snowflake
Admin
Snowflake

Moonlight's Appearence - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moonlight's Appearence   Moonlight's Appearence - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 30, 2013 12:00 am

"What!?" DF Said, In Shock, "First You Don't Tell Me About My Father And Twin Brother, Now You're Not Telling Me About My Sister!?! What Kind Of Mother Are You!?" DF Then Stormed Off With Criss Following Close Behind.
Back to top Go down
Nokiri

Nokiri

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight's Appearence   Moonlight's Appearence - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 30, 2013 12:03 am

Luna ran after DF. "Its not what you think!!!" She cried. "It's complicated....Moonlight's adopted. I thought it wouldn't matter to you...." Moonlight's eyes flashed, her pupils turned to slits. (Like NMM's.) "See ya DF!" Moonlight growled, walking towards Celestia.
Back to top Go down
Harmony

Harmony

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight's Appearence   Moonlight's Appearence - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 30, 2013 12:03 am

Harmony sighed. " Dang it.."
She kicked her hoof angrily.
" Sooo~ Kid? You like fighting? Gore!?" Harmony jumped with glee.
Back to top Go down
Nokiri

Nokiri

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight's Appearence   Moonlight's Appearence - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 30, 2013 12:07 am

Moonlight scoffed. "No! I'm just a pretty little filly....well maybe." Her eyes returned back to normal. Then she smiled, and giggled evilly.
Back to top Go down
Harmony

Harmony

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight's Appearence   Moonlight's Appearence - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 30, 2013 12:08 am

Harmony laughed at her. " I like your laugh..," She smirked.
Back to top Go down
Nokiri

Nokiri

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight's Appearence   Moonlight's Appearence - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 30, 2013 12:14 am

"Thank you very much." Moonlight smiled malisciously.
Back to top Go down
Snowflake
Admin
Snowflake

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight's Appearence   Moonlight's Appearence - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 30, 2013 12:20 am

(Replying with phone..)

Criss blocked Luna, "DF doesn't want to see you right now," she said with a growl, "you should be ashamed of yourself Luna," he galloped after DF.
Back to top Go down
Nokiri

Nokiri

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight's Appearence   Moonlight's Appearence - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 30, 2013 12:25 am

A tear dripped down Luna's cheek. Celestia hugged Luna. "Don't worry, Sis. She wouldn't understand."
Back to top Go down
Snowflake
Admin
Snowflake

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight's Appearence   Moonlight's Appearence - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 30, 2013 12:30 am

Sable looked up at celestia, "ma..ma?" She said as she was about to cry.
Back to top Go down
Nokiri

Nokiri

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight's Appearence   Moonlight's Appearence - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 30, 2013 12:36 am

"mama...sissy Nightshade wants to say YOU need to come to hollow shades!" Moonlight smiled.
Back to top Go down
Snowflake
Admin
Snowflake

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight's Appearence   Moonlight's Appearence - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 30, 2013 12:40 am

Sable soon started to cry at celesias hooves.
Back to top Go down
Nokiri

Nokiri

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight's Appearence   Moonlight's Appearence - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 30, 2013 12:42 am

Celestia kissed Sable. "It's okay sweety..." Moonlight glared at Sable, and whispered into her ear. "LOSER!" And trotted away after Luna. "By the way DF! " she smirked. "My sissy is coming over HERE!"
Back to top Go down
Snowflake
Admin
Snowflake

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight's Appearence   Moonlight's Appearence - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 30, 2013 12:49 am

Criss ducked as flames burst toward moonlight, "you don't have the right to talk to us!" FB said with a growl, she then turned away and flew off with criss following, "flare blitz wait!" Criss called out as FB flew into a castle window.

Criss soon darted down and grabbed sable, "sorry bout that sable, mama's in a bad mood," he apologized as he flew her up and into the same window FB went in.
Back to top Go down
Harmony

Harmony

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight's Appearence   Moonlight's Appearence - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 30, 2013 12:50 am

" Hollow..Hollow shades!?!" A tear fell down Harmony's face.
Back to top Go down
Nokiri

Nokiri

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight's Appearence   Moonlight's Appearence - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 30, 2013 12:51 am

Moonlight laughed. "Ha! You bet. Thats where I was born, and so was my REAL sis, Nightshades."
Back to top Go down
Harmony

Harmony

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight's Appearence   Moonlight's Appearence - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 30, 2013 12:55 am

" Thats where..where I was born too..,I wanna go!"
Back to top Go down
Nokiri

Nokiri

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight's Appearence   Moonlight's Appearence - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 30, 2013 12:56 am

"Cool! My sis Nightshades is REALLY REALLY REALLY pretty." Moonlight roared.
Back to top Go down
Harmony

Harmony

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight's Appearence   Moonlight's Appearence - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 30, 2013 1:07 am

" Am I pretty?? " Harmony twitched.
Back to top Go down
Nokiri

Nokiri

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight's Appearence   Moonlight's Appearence - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 30, 2013 1:09 am

"Sure," Moonlight shrugged. "If that's what you call it."
Back to top Go down
Harmony

Harmony

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight's Appearence   Moonlight's Appearence - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 30, 2013 1:13 am

Harmony flinched. " Oh I swear I didn't mean to say that..,"
" Just wanting to know because like if any stallions..No no no no..," She carried on.
Back to top Go down
Nokiri

Nokiri

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight's Appearence   Moonlight's Appearence - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 30, 2013 1:14 am

Moonlight flicked her tail. "My train to Hollow Shades might leave tomorrow. Maybe that LOSER DF will come."
Back to top Go down
Harmony

Harmony

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight's Appearence   Moonlight's Appearence - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 30, 2013 1:16 am

" She aint no loser! Not that I like her or anything..I dont have friends..," Harmony shuffled her hooves.
Back to top Go down
Nokiri

Nokiri

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight's Appearence   Moonlight's Appearence - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 30, 2013 1:19 am

"i'll be your friend." she smiled
Back to top Go down
Harmony

Harmony

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight's Appearence   Moonlight's Appearence - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 30, 2013 1:21 am

Harmony widened her eyes in shock. " But everypony hates me..,You don't hate me!?"
Back to top Go down
Snowflake
Admin
Snowflake

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight's Appearence   Moonlight's Appearence - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 30, 2013 12:46 pm

DF Looked Out Of Her Window And Watched The Two Mares, Her Eyes Still Being Flare Blitz's Eyes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight's Appearence   Moonlight's Appearence - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Moonlight's Appearence
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MyLittleRP :: Canterlot :: Canterlot Castle-
Jump to: