MyLittleRP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An RP Made Especially For MLP Themed Characters.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A journey through a blizzard.

Go down 
+2
Snowflake
Harmony
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Harmony

Harmony

A journey through a blizzard. Empty
PostSubject: A journey through a blizzard.   A journey through a blizzard. EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 9:41 pm

Harmony trudged through the snow. Her frail, skinny body almost powerless against the strong wind. She shook off the cold snow from her body and continued traveling through the snow woods.
Back to top Go down
Snowflake
Admin
Snowflake

PostSubject: Re: A journey through a blizzard.   A journey through a blizzard. EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 9:53 pm

Darkened Flame Walked Through The Snow-Covered Woods With Her Mate, Criss, Who Was Flying Around Through The Harsh Winds With His Wings Of Crystal.
Back to top Go down
Harmony

Harmony

PostSubject: Re: A journey through a blizzard.   A journey through a blizzard. EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 10:13 pm

Harmony looked up to see Criss flying. She peered through the trees to catch a good look of him.
" Hmm, that's weird...," she mumbled. She tried to continue walking but could barley keep her hooves on the ground.
Harmony suddenly collapsed onto the ground, for she could barley walk through the strong wind.
Back to top Go down
Nether

Nether

PostSubject: Re: A journey through a blizzard.   A journey through a blizzard. EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 10:40 pm

Nether stumbles and stomps through the packed-snow. Basket in her mouth, she sets the basket down and quickly swings a heavy rock into the basket. Nether nudges the thorny blackberry bush, leaving little mahogany dots on the top of her head. Little purple dots in the snow showed where the berrys landed. One by one, Nether uses her snout to uncover the berrys from the snow and retrieves the berrys, which are put into the basket. She continues on her way looking for another bush.
Back to top Go down
http://Gothburd- https://www.youtube.com/user/Gothburd
Harmony

Harmony

PostSubject: Re: A journey through a blizzard.   A journey through a blizzard. EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 10:46 pm

Harmony started to become dizzy. She struggled to get up but as soon as she got back up on her hooves she collapsed back onto the ground.
From laying there so long Harmony's body was soon covered with a think layer of snow. She shivered and slightly moved her hooves.
" What is making me feel this way...," Harmony mumbled to herself.
Back to top Go down
Nether

Nether

PostSubject: Re: A journey through a blizzard.   A journey through a blizzard. EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 10:56 pm

Nether is making her way back to her snow-cave when she steps on something that is not snow. Nether hears a faint "Ow.." and she jumps off. She gets on her knees and dusts the snow off of the mystery object. She sees something black under the snow. Then something white! Nether dusted the final flake of snow off of Harmony. Nether shook Harmony softly while saying in a soft voice "Hello?"
Nether felt breathing, so she didn't give up. The sky got dark...
Back to top Go down
Harmony

Harmony

PostSubject: Re: A journey through a blizzard.   A journey through a blizzard. EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 11:39 pm

Harmony flinched. " W..who are you? As soon as i'm well enough im gonna kill you!"
She tried to get up once again, she made it onto her legs.
" Who are you!?"
Back to top Go down
Snowflake
Admin
Snowflake

PostSubject: Re: A journey through a blizzard.   A journey through a blizzard. EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 12:29 am

DF And Criss Flew Over To The Two And Landed Beside Them Both, "What's Going On Here?" DF Asked As Criss Grabbed His Crystal Wings And Stuck Them In His Saddlebag.
Back to top Go down
Harmony

Harmony

PostSubject: Re: A journey through a blizzard.   A journey through a blizzard. EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 12:46 am

" I dont know whats going on...," Harmony sighed.
" I need to go though..," Harmony started walking further into the forest.
She could barley keep herself up, but continued walking anyway.
Back to top Go down
BeatBlossom

BeatBlossom

PostSubject: Re: A journey through a blizzard.   A journey through a blizzard. EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 3:24 am

Towel oozed her way in the snow as she was too lazy to walk on the ground. She felt vibration in the ground nearby. Maybe something to play with or maybe even better! Someone. She slithered her way to the noises as the sights of ponies appeared. She stopped a couple feet away just smiling at them. Smiling always works for everything

(ahahah sorry for barging in on the rp i'm just getting pretty bored)
Back to top Go down
Harmony

Harmony

PostSubject: Re: A journey through a blizzard.   A journey through a blizzard. EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 12:57 pm

Harmony turned around to see Towel.
She stared at her sternly and then started walking.
She suddenly tripped but caught herself and kept on going.
Back to top Go down
Snowflake
Admin
Snowflake

PostSubject: Re: A journey through a blizzard.   A journey through a blizzard. EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 2:59 pm

DF Flew To Harmony And Used Her Magics To Make A Warm Breeze Flow Around Harmony, "You Seem Cold," DF Said, "Stay With Us And I'll Be More Then Happy To Keep You Warm."
Back to top Go down
Harmony

Harmony

PostSubject: Re: A journey through a blizzard.   A journey through a blizzard. EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 3:04 pm

Harmony looked at her in shock. She didn't know what to say.
" Okay, I uh..I guess.." She said nervously.
" Nopony has ever been kind to me before...," Harmony thought to herself.
She shivered as she thought of her past.
Back to top Go down
Snowflake
Admin
Snowflake

PostSubject: Re: A journey through a blizzard.   A journey through a blizzard. EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 3:50 pm

Criss Walked Up Beside DF, "Good DF," He Said Trying Not To Giggle, "Would You Be Ever SO Kind As To Tell Us Your Name?"
"I'm Darkened Flame, Daughter Of Luna," DF Said As She Gave Criss A Stern Look, "This Is My Mate, Criss."
Back to top Go down
Harmony

Harmony

PostSubject: Re: A journey through a blizzard.   A journey through a blizzard. EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 3:55 pm

" Oh im uh..Harmony.."
She sighed.
"And uh..thanks i guess.."
Back to top Go down
Snowflake
Admin
Snowflake

PostSubject: Re: A journey through a blizzard.   A journey through a blizzard. EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 4:31 pm

"Where Are You Headed?" DF Asked Her, "And Uhh, Who Are Your Friends?"
Back to top Go down
Harmony

Harmony

PostSubject: Re: A journey through a blizzard.   A journey through a blizzard. EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 4:56 pm

Harmony grunted.
" These are not my friends!" She yelled fiercely.
" I have no idea who they are..," She glanced at Nether
Back to top Go down
Snowflake
Admin
Snowflake

PostSubject: Re: A journey through a blizzard.   A journey through a blizzard. EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 5:54 pm

DF Growled Under Her Breath While Criss Nudged The Firey Mare, "Don't You DARE Yell At Me," DF Warned, "Or I Will Send You To A Place Of Fire, Hotter Then The Sun!"

"She Would Never Do That To Anypony," Criss Said, Trying To Comfort DF, "She's Just A Bit Cranky, She Hasn't Slept Since We Left Canterlot To Go To The Crystal Empire. Which Was, Quite A Few Days."
Back to top Go down
Harmony

Harmony

PostSubject: Re: A journey through a blizzard.   A journey through a blizzard. EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 6:35 pm

" Your going to The Crystal Empire??" Harmony asked.
" And really? I could totally beat you in a fight!" she laughed.
Back to top Go down
Silver Storm

Silver Storm

PostSubject: Re: A journey through a blizzard.   A journey through a blizzard. EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 7:34 pm

(my first rp)

Silver Storm is soaring in the skies, despite the cold. He has been doing it all day.
"I suppose there's nopony out here today," he says. "It's too cold to be here in the first place. I guess I better call it a day and return back to the Empire." He all of a sudden feels a heatwave as he flies and comes to a stop. He looks back and sees snow slowly melting before his eyes. "That's quite odd..."
Back to top Go down
Nether

Nether

PostSubject: Re: A journey through a blizzard.   A journey through a blizzard. EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 11:15 pm

(Sry havent been paying attention)

Nether looks down at her scratched hooves, feeling ocward. When Nether hears the crystal empire, she immedatly looks up at Criss, her eyes wider than ever. "The empire?" Nether says hesitantly.
"I've never heard of i-" Nether stops talking and looks up at a Colt in the sky. Nether turns around to see him stop in his tracks. Nether is suddenly hit with a burst of hot weather. The snow around her starts to turn to water. "What is going on..?" Nether asks nopony in particular.
Nether looks around frantically to see a bright cheery summer day. Nether Turns around to see the astonished face of Harmony. Nether picks up her basket of berries and starts to run toward the setting sun.
Back to top Go down
Snowflake
Admin
Snowflake

PostSubject: Re: A journey through a blizzard.   A journey through a blizzard. EmptySat Jan 26, 2013 12:41 am

DF Looked Up To See Silver Storm Stop Just Passed The Heat She Was Creating, "Is My Warmth That Hot To Others?" She Asked.

Criss Reached Into His Bag And Pulled Out His Crystal Wings Then Flew Up To Silver, "Hey There," He Said Smiling.
Back to top Go down
Harmony

Harmony

PostSubject: Re: A journey through a blizzard.   A journey through a blizzard. EmptySat Jan 26, 2013 12:47 am

Harmony laughed at DF.
" Who's that?" She asked looking up.
She followed Criss with her eyes to see where he was flying to.
Back to top Go down
Snowflake
Admin
Snowflake

PostSubject: Re: A journey through a blizzard.   A journey through a blizzard. EmptySat Jan 26, 2013 1:50 am

"If I'm Correct, That Is My 'Cousin'," She Replied, Purposely Putting Emphasis On The Word Cousin, "He Says He's My Cousin But I'm Not Too Sure."
Back to top Go down
BeatBlossom

BeatBlossom

PostSubject: Re: A journey through a blizzard.   A journey through a blizzard. EmptySat Jan 26, 2013 1:51 am

Towel turned and stared at all these ponies showing up out of the blue. She stared at them blank eyed as she was absolutely terrible at social situations she just stood there. She walked next to Nether and asked, "How does excruciating pain feel like!". She had a huge ear-to-ear smile that rarely ever seemed to go away.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A journey through a blizzard.   A journey through a blizzard. Empty

Back to top Go down

A journey through a blizzard.
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next