MyLittleRP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An RP Made Especially For MLP Themed Characters.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Roaming in a Blizzard...

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Vixen
Admin
Vixen

Roaming in a Blizzard... Empty
PostSubject: Roaming in a Blizzard...   Roaming in a Blizzard... EmptyFri Dec 14, 2012 9:00 pm

A slender buck, of grey hues, trudged through the frozen grounds of the North. It was a blizzard out here, he strained against the force of the winds just to stay up right. Blinking his emerald eyes, he looked out into the blinding white expanse and wondered, what direction to choose. He had long since lost his way, and had been wandering in random directions, trying to find his way back home.

As his flaming red hair flipped about in the wind, he desperately called out "HELLO???" for he was tired and cold, regardless of his think reindeer coat, he had been out far too long, and had obviously taken a wrong turn in this storm. He heard an echo of his voice and snorted before he lowered his head and started to trudge forward again....

The buck made it another hour in the blizzard storm before he collapsed into the snow, white flakes spurting up under the force of his body hitting the newly fallen snow. He snorted a few times, watching his breath each time he did so. "Is ....SOMEONE......... out ... there...?" he asked as the lids of his eyes began to close. He was exhausted....and had no idea just how long he had been walking or how close he was to civilization....
Back to top Go down
Snowflake
Admin
Snowflake

PostSubject: Re: Roaming in a Blizzard...   Roaming in a Blizzard... EmptyFri Dec 14, 2012 9:18 pm

A Small Doe Pranced Happily Through The Rough Blizzard And Heavy Winds, "I May Be Part Of The Reindeer Squad! IT'S A DREAM COME TRUE!!" She Froze For A Moment Hearing Someone In The Distance, "Huh? Who Could That Be?" She Quickly Galloped In The Direction She Heard The Voice. "Hello?" She Called Out, "Is Someone Out There?" She Soon Found Herself Tripping Over A Buck Who Had Collapsed Into The Snow, "H-hey! Who Are You And Why Did You Trip Me!?" She Yelled As She Stood Back Up.
Back to top Go down
Vixen
Admin
Vixen

PostSubject: Re: Roaming in a Blizzard...   Roaming in a Blizzard... EmptyFri Dec 14, 2012 9:58 pm

The buck grunted as slender, pointed hooves hit into his side and then a light weight fell on top of him. It wasn't heavy, for him, but at the moment it felt like a ton. He groaned lightly as the body shifted their weight and finally lifted themselves off him. "Eh.... Trip... YOU?" he asked as he tried to get himself back to his feet with little success. He grunted as his body made it up a little ways "Why did YOU fall on me!?" he accused...
Back to top Go down
Snowflake
Admin
Snowflake

PostSubject: Re: Roaming in a Blizzard...   Roaming in a Blizzard... EmptyFri Dec 14, 2012 10:08 pm

The Doe Giggled, "So You Weren't Trying To Trip Me?" She Said, Turning Around, "What Are You Doing In A Blizzard Anyway? Do You KNOW How Dangerous It Is During Blizzards Here?" She Felt Around Til Her Hoof Touched Him, "Would You Like Me To Bring You To Town?" She Asked As She Moved Next To The Buck. She Felt Around On His Head, "You're A Reindeer Right? Ooh~ Your Hair Is So Soft~" She Giggled, "Your Hair Is Long.. Are You A Doe?"

Last edited by Snowflake on Fri Dec 14, 2012 10:11 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : It Posted Before I Finished! XD)
Back to top Go down
Vixen
Admin
Vixen

PostSubject: Re: Roaming in a Blizzard...   Roaming in a Blizzard... EmptyMon Dec 17, 2012 1:36 am

The Buck got to his hooves with a little help from the doe. He snorted as she felt his hair and asked questions that he felt any normal deer would be able to see. "OF course I wasn't TRYING to trip you!?" he snapped. He shook her hooves away from him. "Can't you see that?!" he snapped again, then blinked lightly as his bright, blue eyes finally made contact with her dull ones. "OH..." is all he said as he looked away, thinking to himself that he might have seen this particular doe before.
He looked back at her, lightly leaning against her weight. He was so exhausted and did need her help. "Yes, I need help back to town....yes, I'm a reindeer and NO! I am NOT a doe." he snorted again. Why did everyone always confuse him with a doe?? He knew he looked much more like his mother and had a girls name but this doe knew neither of that yet and still confused him for a doe.
Back to top Go down
Snowflake
Admin
Snowflake

PostSubject: Re: Roaming in a Blizzard...   Roaming in a Blizzard... EmptyMon Dec 17, 2012 2:41 am

"Haha, You're Funny," She Giggled, "Of Course I Can't See That." The Doe Smiled Then Started Heading Back In The Direction She Came From, "Hope You Can Keep Up, Or Else You'll Be Left Behind," She Laughed As She Started Prancing Through The Snow.

"Gaily They Ring While People Sing Of Good Cheer Christmas Is Here," She Sang As She Pranced, Stopping From Time To Time To Wait For The Funny Buck.
Back to top Go down
BeatBlossom

BeatBlossom

PostSubject: Re: Roaming in a Blizzard...   Roaming in a Blizzard... EmptySat Dec 22, 2012 4:40 am

A slender, thin legged doe trotted through the snow on light, delicate hooves. She had a thick, knit scarf covering her whole neck, and quite thick if i do say so myself. It was rapped around her pink nose, lightly brushing the tips of her snout making it warm. Everyone once in a while her hooves would seep into the ground and the cold, lumpy snow would swallow her up, but what were her strong hind legs built for anyway, defense and high jumping. Being part deer and part reindeer is kinda confusing, but you can adjust to cold and warmer weathers easily. Bizmo came across a sleek, icey floor. It covered the snow miles on end so there was no way she could avoid this. She poked the ice with a think hoove; once, twice, it didn't crack so she trudged foward. She stopped when she realized how far away the end was. She walked slowly now trying to take her time but she soon regretted it, the ice cracked behind her. She started on a full run now, piercing through the cold winds, white with snow. "Someone, a-anybody HELP ME!" she cried as she ran for dear(deer heh) life
Back to top Go down
Vixen
Admin
Vixen

PostSubject: Re: Roaming in a Blizzard...   Roaming in a Blizzard... EmptySat Dec 22, 2012 11:38 pm

Vixen raised an eyebrow as the doe suddenly sprang off,calling back to him that he might get left behind. He tilted his head a bit and shook it, what was wrong with this creature? Did she not understand the concept of another needing help? He began to loose sight of her in the blizzarding storm as he contemplated his thoughts. For a moment he felt panic, then he heard her singing, which did make him wonder again what was wrong with her, but decided to move as fast as he could after the sound of her voice.

It was slow going for him, and no doubt the doe was getting bored by it, however he couldn't get himself to move any faster. He winced in pain every few steps, he surely sprained something in that fall he took. Thankfully, the wound felt minor, but only when he got back to town would he know more.

He was about to ask the doe some questions, like what her name was or what SHE was doing out here, when he heard a scream, not too far off. He halted in his tracks and put his ears up to listen harder. "Ice cracking!" he stated more to himself then anyone for he knew the doe must have much better hearing then he did if she had no sight.

It was only a moment before he realized he had taken off at a high speeds, in the direction of the voice and the cracking ice. Ignoring all pain from his side the best he could just to reach the what was most likely a frozen lake, he knew where they were if that was the case...

Back to top Go down
Snowflake
Admin
Snowflake

PostSubject: Re: Roaming in a Blizzard...   Roaming in a Blizzard... EmptySun Dec 23, 2012 12:17 am

Snowflake Quickly Perked Her Ears Up At The Sound Of Someone's Screams, Forgetting About The Buck She Dashed In The Direction of The Voice. She Ignored Everything Happening Around Her, Even When Her Hoof-Made Antlers Flew Off Her Head And Into The Snow. She Soon Reached The Doe She Heard Screaming For Help.

Panting As She Spoke She Quickly Asked, "Are You Alright?" Looking Straight Forward, Not Knowing The Doe Was Running Next To Her.
Back to top Go down
BeatBlossom

BeatBlossom

PostSubject: Re: Roaming in a Blizzard...   Roaming in a Blizzard... EmptyMon Dec 24, 2012 5:50 am

As she frantically ran toward the voices echoing throughout the blizzard, she had to hop over the cracks now. They were just too big for her to walk over. The cracking grew loud and the cold, misty water began to lap at the edges of the cracking ice. As she was jumping a tiny iceberg slipped up from under the cracking ice, from the pressure if flew up and hit her hind legs, knocking her to her side. She crashed to the ground, sliding forward as she winced in pain. the ragged, chilly ice started to fade further and further in the distance. She was sliding fast now. She then fainted fromt he impact on her ribs, a broken bone or two.
Back to top Go down
Snowflake
Admin
Snowflake

PostSubject: Re: Roaming in a Blizzard...   Roaming in a Blizzard... EmptyMon Dec 24, 2012 3:26 pm

Snowflake Quickly Came To A Stop As She Felt The Vibrations In The Ice, "Oh Dear Luna They Must've Fallen!" She Thought To Her Self As She Sniffed Around For The Smell Of Fur. Following The Scent She Reached The Doe And Dragged Her Off The Cracking Ice. She'd Lay Down Beside The Doe Putting Her Scarf Around The Doe's Neck. "I Hope They're Alright," She Muttered To Herself, "I Wonder Why They Haven't Said Anything Yet, I Did Just Help Them, Didn't I?"
Back to top Go down
BeatBlossom

BeatBlossom

PostSubject: Re: Roaming in a Blizzard...   Roaming in a Blizzard... EmptyTue Dec 25, 2012 3:14 am

Bizmo's breath came out slow and hushed, it helped to keep some of her conscious awake, but she couldn't move a muscle or talk much. She snuggled under the scarf, over her previous one. Her leg found another source of heat, as she did she shimmied closer and curled around Snowflake's leg. Her tail quivered as the snow was piling over her, the snow was freezing, and melted at her warmth. She wrapped around Snowflake's leg even tighter. Her gentle, fragile snout opening up just enough to speak, she said barely in a whisper, "My ribs, my legs, everything hurts"
Back to top Go down
Snowflake
Admin
Snowflake

PostSubject: Re: Roaming in a Blizzard...   Roaming in a Blizzard... EmptyTue Dec 25, 2012 2:46 pm

Snowflake Quickly Looked At Bizmo, "Do You Want Me To Carry You To Town? Its Only Another Mile Away," She Asked As She Smiled Calmly, "I'd Be Happy To Carry You."

(Yay! Short Post xD I'll Do Better On My Next One :3)
Back to top Go down
Vixen
Admin
Vixen

PostSubject: Re: Roaming in a Blizzard...   Roaming in a Blizzard... EmptySat Dec 29, 2012 12:49 am

((I know I've been gone and such so I'm not complaining but generally people post in turns, I understand that that is not always the case, but the only reason I didn't post right after Snow when she ran was cuz I was waiting for Beat....and I may just be old fashioned but yeah. Anywho, to Catch VIXY UP!)

Vixen snorted, a puff of breath could be seen as warm air met cold, he watched as the blind doe passed him. He snorted again and pushed himself harder. If he wasn't just recovering from a fall himself he could have got to the other in no time flat. He may not have been lead buck, but he wasn't far from it and it was mostly because he didn't have the drive to lead others.

He shook the thoughts from his head as he saw the blind doe run into the cracking ice with the other ...deer? Reindeer? He wasn't sure. At any rate he let out a beller, trying to warn the blind one she was on thin ice, though as he watched the seen unfold, luck seemed to be with her, and the other, as both safely made it off the ice, worse for ware? Maybe...but alive.

Vixen took a deep breath and ignored his own pain even more so as he pranced towards the does. "Are you crazy!?" he snapped at Snowflake, then snorted again and shook his head, snow flinging from his red locks, though it was quickly covered again by a blanket of snow. His blue eyes looked down at the other, snow was doing the same to her, nearly covering her up already.

He let out a sigh and muttered something before he lowered his head to Bizmo's level "We will get you to town. But you must help us to stand you up right....." he paused and added "It will hurt..." not that the other doe didn't already know that it would, but he meant that it would hurt more and hurt until they got to town and then some.
Back to top Go down
BeatBlossom

BeatBlossom

PostSubject: Re: Roaming in a Blizzard...   Roaming in a Blizzard... EmptyMon Dec 31, 2012 7:47 pm

(Ugh i kept forgetting to reply sorry)

Bizmo nodded and prepared herself for excruciating pain. She straightened her front legs first, they were a little wobbly from the blow to her side and feet. She straightened her hind legs next, her sides heaved and her eyes were watering with pain. She walked forward in an awkward manner and called out, "Let's go to town then". She waited for them to move towards town, her tail quivered while she stood flicking snow to her hooves. She flicked her ears as snow flung off trying to clear them so she can be aware if something is coming, even if it's a blizzard.

"I'll try to run if I have to," She wheezed
Back to top Go down
Snowflake
Admin
Snowflake

PostSubject: Re: Roaming in a Blizzard...   Roaming in a Blizzard... EmptyTue Jan 01, 2013 10:08 am

"I Can Carry You There If You Want.." Snowflake Says As She Stands Up, "I Don't Think The Doe Like Buck Thing Can Since They're Injured." Snowflake Then Shook The Snow Off Of Her Fur And Started Prancing Around The 2 Randomly.
Back to top Go down
BeatBlossom

BeatBlossom

PostSubject: Re: Roaming in a Blizzard...   Roaming in a Blizzard... EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 7:11 pm

Bizmo shrugged. "But, I, uh barely know you, and, and,,," She whimpered.She is much too shy for this kind of contact. Her legs couldn't support her anymore, they gave way and she came crashing to the ground in a awkward manner. "Ow," She sighed. Man this sucks your legs are probably going to be useless for about, 3 months or so. Her curly, bushy hair collected snow as she lay there.
Back to top Go down
Vixen
Admin
Vixen

PostSubject: Re: Roaming in a Blizzard...   Roaming in a Blizzard... EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 11:25 pm

((sorry guys, I kept looking at it but didn't see new posts...I see them now though >_< ))

Vixen's ears went up at Snowflakes comment, how dare she! He thought as he puffed up his chest, his blue eyes blazing with hate towards that comment and finally snorted at her. She may not be able to SEE how irritated he had become, but he would make sure she heard it at the very least. He opened his mouth to retaliate when he heard the other doe fall back to the ground. He l;ooked over at her and took a breath to calm himself. He knew he had a hot temper, and the first doe deserved every bit of it, in his opinion, but now was not the time.

"Your scarf" ((scarves...dunno if they are both wearing them..I thought so but I forget)) "We could use it as a cradle of sorts to support her....it might work... better then a blind doe trying to carry you at any rate." he added that last bit as a bit of a jest at Snowflake, if she was going to call him a doe, he would add in his two cents as well.
Back to top Go down
Snowflake
Admin
Snowflake

PostSubject: Re: Roaming in a Blizzard...   Roaming in a Blizzard... EmptyWed Jan 09, 2013 2:18 am

Snowflake Dropped Down Beside Bizmo And Helped Her Up, "Are You Okay?" She Asked Her Before Sniffing The Air And Glaring Toward Vixen, "What's That Supposed To Mean?" She Kept Close To Bizmo, Keeping Her Eye On Vixen, "Are You Saying That Because I'm Blind I Can't Carry Someone Else By Myself All The Way Back To Town, Which Might I Remind You, YOU Couldn't Find?"
Back to top Go down
Vixen
Admin
Vixen

PostSubject: Re: Roaming in a Blizzard...   Roaming in a Blizzard... EmptyThu Jan 10, 2013 11:53 pm

Vixen snorted again at Snow's comment, but moved towards the does and stood sportively at the other side of Bizmo and began to walk, almost pushing the does to move in the right direction. "I never said I could not FIND town." he stated as he walked, his full concern on the doe with the possible cracked ribs. "I said I needed help....." he added. Up until this point he had been ignoring his pain, but he felt it again now that it was brought back to his memory. "Come on, Let us get back to town and out of this storm... then we all shall talk and lick our wounds" Of course he meant that they would find a doctor to fix them but standing out here arguing like they where when town was only a mile away was pointless.

(sorry for posting right away again but I think they should get to town and talk lol the blizzard thats blowing is horrible after all )
Back to top Go down
BeatBlossom

BeatBlossom

PostSubject: Re: Roaming in a Blizzard...   Roaming in a Blizzard... EmptyMon Jan 14, 2013 3:29 am

(It's fine i was actually going to post for you guys to go on ahead, school is keeping me busy

so i wont reply for a bit until later)
Back to top Go down
Snowflake
Admin
Snowflake

PostSubject: Re: Roaming in a Blizzard...   Roaming in a Blizzard... EmptyMon Jan 14, 2013 6:46 pm

Snowflake Rolled Her Eyes At Vixen, "It Only Takes A Couple Hours To Get From Manehatten To The Little Town I Live In," She Smiled, "Admit It, You We're Lost, Mr. Doe," Snowflake Started Laughing At Her Own Little Joke, "If It Weren't For Me You'd Still Be Laying In The Snow."

(Alright Mooni :3)
Back to top Go down
Vixen
Admin
Vixen

PostSubject: Re: Roaming in a Blizzard...   Roaming in a Blizzard... EmptyMon Jan 14, 2013 11:23 pm

Vixen slightly rolled his eyes at Snow's comments as they both very slowly and carefully walked Bizmo to town in the Blizzard. Then she called him 'MR Doe' he sucked in a breath of air, like a bull getting ready to charge. Then after a long moment he exhaled. ANd stated in a firm tone "DO not VEX me doe....." he trailed off then added eventually "at least until you have heard the whole story... as to why I was out and about in this storm."

Vixen was really trying to be his best....thought his best was lacking...

(no worries Beat)
Back to top Go down
Snowflake
Admin
Snowflake

PostSubject: Re: Roaming in a Blizzard...   Roaming in a Blizzard... EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 12:32 am

"Vex? Why Does That Ring A Bell?" Snowflake Thought For A While, Looking Through All Of Her Memories, Before It Hit Her, "Thats Right! Just About Everyone Says That Too Me, I Thought They Were Saying Something Nice," She Giggled, "What Does It Mean Mr. Doe?"
Back to top Go down
Vixen
Admin
Vixen

PostSubject: Re: Roaming in a Blizzard...   Roaming in a Blizzard... EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 12:36 am

Vixen sighed again as she called him 'Mr Doe' . He snorted lightly, and adjusted his support on the doe they were trying to get back to town. She was much worse off the he was.... he thought. "First off....you MUST stop calling me 'Mr Doe', MY Name is Vixen." he stated simply but also added "Vex....means 'to irritate or provoke'..." he paused then added "Do not....make me mad..." as he tried to reword his earlier statement. "Please... do not tempt me to retaliate." he also added, slightly under his breath.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roaming in a Blizzard...   Roaming in a Blizzard... Empty

Back to top Go down

Roaming in a Blizzard...
Page 1 of 15Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next