MyLittleRP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An RP Made Especially For MLP Themed Characters.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A journey through a blizzard.

Go down 
+2
Snowflake
Harmony
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Nether

Nether

A journey through a blizzard. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A journey through a blizzard.   A journey through a blizzard. - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 26, 2013 3:13 pm

"Excruciating pain...." Nether said quietly.
"What's with the huge smile, dude?" Nether looks around trying to find a place to run and/or hide, just to be safe. Nether finds a little snow cave. She backs away hoping, that the slim chances of it not paying attention are on her side...
Back to top Go down
http://Gothburd- https://www.youtube.com/user/Gothburd
Harmony

Harmony

PostSubject: Re: A journey through a blizzard.   A journey through a blizzard. - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 26, 2013 5:29 pm

" Your 'cousin' eh?" Harmony looked at DF. " Why'd you say it like that?"
Back to top Go down
Snowflake
Admin
Snowflake

PostSubject: Re: A journey through a blizzard.   A journey through a blizzard. - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 26, 2013 9:36 pm

"Cause I Don't Believe He's My Cousin," DF Giggled, "If He Is Then He's Less Then 1000 Years Old."
Back to top Go down
BeatBlossom

BeatBlossom

PostSubject: Re: A journey through a blizzard.   A journey through a blizzard. - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 3:59 pm

Towel frowned as she heard the other pony didn't like her smile. "This is my normal face..." She said through a frown. As she saw the other pony back away she just watched. She rolled on her back and melted into a goo puddle. "It's really boring out here" She grunted.
Back to top Go down
Silver Storm

Silver Storm

PostSubject: Re: A journey through a blizzard.   A journey through a blizzard. - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 4:01 pm

Silver Storm approaches the warm place, only to see a couple ponies. They all seem quite out of place. He spots the source of the heat, it was none other than DF, along with her mate Criss, who approached to him. "What's with the surprise visit?" Silver Storm asks Criss. "Haven't seen you in a while, What's with all the ponies gathered around here? This isn't the place to have some sort of meeting here, out in the blizzard."

Last edited by Silver Storm on Sun Jan 27, 2013 5:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nether

Nether

PostSubject:    A journey through a blizzard. - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 4:20 pm

Nether sees the disappointment in Towel's face. Nether walked forward towards Towel. "This place IS really boring..." Nether said to Towel as Nether suffered an awkward silence.
"So...where you headed?"
Back to top Go down
Nether

Nether

PostSubject:    A journey through a blizzard. - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 4:24 pm

Nether sees the disappointment in Towel's face. Nether walked forward towards Towel. "This place IS really boring..." Nether said to Towel as Nether suffered an awkward silence.
"So...where you headed?"
Back to top Go down
Snowflake
Admin
Snowflake

PostSubject: Re: A journey through a blizzard.   A journey through a blizzard. - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 5:04 pm

"We Didn't Plan On Seeing All These Ponies," Criss Started, "Our Kids Were Staying At My Parent's House Over In The Crystal Empire, We Were On Our Way To Get Them."
Back to top Go down
Silver Storm

Silver Storm

PostSubject: Re: A journey through a blizzard.   A journey through a blizzard. - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 5:17 pm

"I see," Silver Storm replied, "and your lovely mate decided on flying here through such a blizzard rather than getting there by train. Very efficient if you ask me." He peers over to the rest of the ponies. "I suppose her little heat spell indeed attracted a lot of ponies as well. They all seem quite out of place. I better go check on them and get them out of here. The Empire isn't very far."
Back to top Go down
Snowflake
Admin
Snowflake

PostSubject: Re: A journey through a blizzard.   A journey through a blizzard. - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 5:24 pm

"Those Ponies Were Here When We Got Here," He Asked, "So Why Are YOU Out Here In This Blizzard?"
Back to top Go down
Harmony

Harmony

PostSubject: Re: A journey through a blizzard.   A journey through a blizzard. - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 5:31 pm

Harmony didn't know what to say, so she just stared at everypony.
She blushed because everything was so awkward.
Back to top Go down
Silver Storm

Silver Storm

PostSubject: Re: A journey through a blizzard.   A journey through a blizzard. - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 5:40 pm

"Well, it's my duty to make sure ponies don't go outside of the Empire's boundaries and freeze up here in this blizzard," Silver Storm answered. "That's NOT a way to become a crystal pony for sure." He flies down to the group of ponies. "What's the hold up here? What are you all doing out here in such bad weather in the first place?"
Back to top Go down
Snowflake
Admin
Snowflake

PostSubject: Re: A journey through a blizzard.   A journey through a blizzard. - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 5:47 pm

DF Looks At Silver, "Why Does It Matter?" She Growled As Her Heat Grew Larger.
Criss Looked Down The Flew Beside DF And Pulled Out A Hot Dog.
Back to top Go down
Harmony

Harmony

PostSubject: Re: A journey through a blizzard.   A journey through a blizzard. - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 5:55 pm

Harmony looked at Criss and started to laugh, but she realized she should stop because of DF's bad temper. She may take it wrong.
Back to top Go down
Snowflake
Admin
Snowflake

PostSubject: Re: A journey through a blizzard.   A journey through a blizzard. - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 6:10 pm

DF Looked At Criss Then Ate His Hot Dog And Started Giggling."Hey! That Was Supposed To Be Mine!" Criss Exclaimed Before Hopping Onto DF's Back.
Back to top Go down
BeatBlossom

BeatBlossom

PostSubject: Re: A journey through a blizzard.   A journey through a blizzard. - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 4:08 am

She forced herself not to smile when the pony came back, she's always overly excited pony. She reformed her neck and head from the goop and poked it up(confusing ahaha). "No where exactly I sleep wherever I can find shelter" She explained. "Not like they'd let a pony like me into a village anyway, I'm a mutant for Celestia's sake, I turn into goop" She ranted angrily. She slopped back into a goop pile and grunted angrily with a disgusted frown on her face.
Back to top Go down
Harmony

Harmony

PostSubject: Re: A journey through a blizzard.   A journey through a blizzard. - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 5:05 am

Harmony turned back to look at Nether and Towel.
" Uh..What is that..," Harmony looked at the goop.
" Is it..Ahh! Your kidding me! Thats weird! Gross!" She continued lifting her hoof.
Harmony was a very judgmental pony, very rude at times too. She continued to stare at the ponies with a awkward look on her face.
Suddenly Harmony's body jerked a little. She stared at what seemed like nothing, but she was really imagining her dark and terrifying past.
Back to top Go down
Nether

Nether

PostSubject: Re: A journey through a blizzard.   A journey through a blizzard. - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 10:48 am

"Harmony!" Nether exclaimed, "You aren't being very nice..."
"You turn into goo? You are a mutant?" Nether asked with glee, twisting her hoof in the snow. An impulse of her's.

"Wait...Harmony...What are you doing?" She asked out of the blue, "You're standing still..."
Nether poked Harmony's stiff, cold breathing body.
Back to top Go down
Silver Storm

Silver Storm

PostSubject: Re: A journey through a blizzard.   A journey through a blizzard. - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 11:51 am

"Well..." Silver Storm said, "this turn out to be rather awkward. Why don't we all go to the Empire before anymore wacky things happen out here. We'd get there in about an hour and a half or so if we get a move on. DF and Criss can get ahead if they wish."
Back to top Go down
Harmony

Harmony

PostSubject: Re: A journey through a blizzard.   A journey through a blizzard. - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 2:55 pm

Harmony was breathing heavy but
she suddenly snapped out of it.
" Awkward? Awkward!? Well sorry!" She snapped.
"And you, Nether is it? I don't want to hear your complaining! Just be quiet okay!?" she continued.
" Lastly! You! Towel? Just stop smiling so much! It makes me cringe..,"
Back to top Go down
Silver Storm

Silver Storm

PostSubject: Re: A journey through a blizzard.   A journey through a blizzard. - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 9:03 pm

Silver Storm confronted Harmony. "There no need to shout at others. I won't tolerate such disrespect in my presence." He directed his attention to the rest, "We better hurry." He began trudging through the snow.
Back to top Go down
Snowflake
Admin
Snowflake

PostSubject: Re: A journey through a blizzard.   A journey through a blizzard. - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 9:48 pm

DF Glared At Harmony As She Threw Her Random Tantrum, "What's Wrong With You?" She Snarled, "You Were Acting Nice Until Somepony Said 'Awkward' Now Explain Your Reasons Mare!"
Back to top Go down
Harmony

Harmony

PostSubject: Re: A journey through a blizzard.   A journey through a blizzard. - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 10:11 pm

" Listen DF! I'm just havin' a hard time, now just leave me alone..," Harmony's words slowly turned into a whisper.
" Sorry I guess...," She mumbled, so quiet nopony could hear.
She tilted her head down and stayed in the same place, she didn't try to follow Silver Storm.
Harmony let out a sigh and thought about her life.
" I'm such a freak..," She mumbled.
Back to top Go down
Snowflake
Admin
Snowflake

PostSubject: Re: A journey through a blizzard.   A journey through a blizzard. - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 10:41 pm

"Criss, She's Not Moving, Carry Her," DF Ordered As Criss Immediately Obeyed. DF Then Flew Over Silver Storm And Spit On His Head, Laughing.
Back to top Go down
Harmony

Harmony

PostSubject: Re: A journey through a blizzard.   A journey through a blizzard. - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 11:37 pm

Harmony's body was limp as Criss took her. She didn't care what he was doing with her, she barley even could notice she was on his back.
She closed her eyes slowly and continued to think. She talked to herself a little, but she made sure nopony could hear her.
" Freak.., Stupid.., Annoying.., Lame..," Harmony muttered negative words to herself. " Mom..," She said to herself.
But realized soon after that the others heard her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A journey through a blizzard.   A journey through a blizzard. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

A journey through a blizzard.
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next