MyLittleRP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An RP Made Especially For MLP Themed Characters.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Roaming in a Blizzard...

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Vixen
Admin
Vixen

Roaming in a Blizzard... - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roaming in a Blizzard...   Roaming in a Blizzard... - Page 8 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 3:52 am

Vixen rolled his eyes.."I meant in our team...not that she is there now...." he stated softly into her ear, as he felt Snow's soft fur press into his, he closed his gleaming blue eyes for a moment, to breath in her scent. He smelt it for a few seconds, nuzzling into her soft neck fur..." You ....will hate me, many times around." He stated, into her fur, as he slowly brought his hooves up around her, embracing her as best he could "But I will tell you only this once......'please don't'..." he squeezed her a little bit tighter for a moment then let go entirely.
Back to top Go down
Snowflake
Admin
Snowflake

PostSubject: Re: Roaming in a Blizzard...   Roaming in a Blizzard... - Page 8 EmptyTue Jul 02, 2013 6:31 pm

"Why Would I Hate You?" Snow Asked, "I Have No Reason To Hate You, And I Think I Told You Before But I Wont Ever Hate You, Because I Love You." She Sat Back Down, Blushing Under Her Fur She Looked At Vixen With A Shy Smile, "If Someone Doesn't Approve Of Me Or Doesnt Want Us Together, Too Bad For Them, Nothing They Do Or Say Will Drive Me Away From You."
Back to top Go down
Vixen
Admin
Vixen

PostSubject: Re: Roaming in a Blizzard...   Roaming in a Blizzard... - Page 8 EmptyTue Jul 09, 2013 11:33 pm

Vixen sighed "You don't know me well enough to make that choice." He shook his head "I'll deal with my mother and sisters... if that where the case.... you just don't know me like you should, you are choosing wrong and I'm telling you this because....I like you.....you are too sweet and innocent to get involved with me."
Back to top Go down
Snowflake
Admin
Snowflake

PostSubject: Re: Roaming in a Blizzard...   Roaming in a Blizzard... - Page 8 EmptyWed Jul 10, 2013 3:10 am

"Nothing You Do Or Say Will Drive Me Away From You Either," Snowflake Stared Blankly In His Eyes, "I Mean NOTHING."
Snowflake Got Off The Couch And Stood There Looking At Vixen, Her Eyes Locked On Him As If He Were Her Target.
Back to top Go down
Vixen
Admin
Vixen

PostSubject: Re: Roaming in a Blizzard...   Roaming in a Blizzard... - Page 8 EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 1:42 am

Vixen sighed at Snow's reply then looked up at her as she got up "I've warned you...." he stated simply then looked past her as he saw a shadow in the hall "Who else is here?" he stated softly to her alone
Back to top Go down
Snowflake
Admin
Snowflake

PostSubject: Re: Roaming in a Blizzard...   Roaming in a Blizzard... - Page 8 EmptySat Jul 13, 2013 2:39 am

Snowflake Sniffed Silently Then Looked To The Figure, "Cupid," She Answered.

Cupid Stepped Out Of The Hall, "Sorry, I've Been There For A While," She Spoke Softly.
Back to top Go down
Vixen
Admin
Vixen

PostSubject: Re: Roaming in a Blizzard...   Roaming in a Blizzard... - Page 8 EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 2:58 am

Vixen snorted softly but he thought to himself it was better then Prancer. He didn't know how much more of that fawn he could handle right now. ANd Rudy... well they had never been best friends. "Hello Cupid...." he said as he still remained lounging on the couch, it was his 'bed' for the night after all.
Back to top Go down
Snowflake
Admin
Snowflake

PostSubject: Re: Roaming in a Blizzard...   Roaming in a Blizzard... - Page 8 EmptyMon Aug 05, 2013 1:52 am

Snowflake Looked To Vixen Then Back At Cupid, "Don't We Have A Spare Bedroom? I Don't Want Vixy Sleeping On The Couch," Snowflake Whined.

"Yes, It's Just Across The Hall From Yours Snowflake," Cupid Giggled.

(Hehe~ Time To Get The Stuffed Alpine And Vixen Plushies~)
Back to top Go down
Vixen
Admin
Vixen

PostSubject: Re: Roaming in a Blizzard...   Roaming in a Blizzard... - Page 8 EmptyWed Oct 16, 2013 1:30 am

"What?" he asked as he heard them talking about him and a spare bedroom. "Cupid? Really? You were going to make me sleep on the couch?" he asked then kind of shrugged "You know I can sleep anywhere but come on.." he kind of winked at her with alight chuckle.
Back to top Go down
Snowflake
Admin
Snowflake

PostSubject: Re: Roaming in a Blizzard...   Roaming in a Blizzard... - Page 8 EmptySun Nov 24, 2013 1:15 am

Cupid Would Giggle Quietly, "Alright.. He Can Sleep In The Spare Room.."

Snowflake Bounced Excitedly In Place Squealing, "Yay~ Yay~ Yay~ Yay~ Yay~ Yay~ Yay~~"
Snowflake Quickly Got Behind Vixen And Pushed Him Down The Hall And To The Spare Room, "You Can Sleep Here, Vixy!" She Squealed A Bit More Then, Dropping To Her Belly, She Slid Across The Hall And Into Her Room.

(Like A Bored Sweetie Belle xD)
Back to top Go down
Vixen
Admin
Vixen

PostSubject: Re: Roaming in a Blizzard...   Roaming in a Blizzard... - Page 8 EmptySun Nov 24, 2013 4:53 am

Vixen lightly rolled his eyes at Cupid. Then found himself being pushed to a room he already knew existed. Looking back he saw Snowflake retreat in the strangest of ways.

He shook his head as he turned and shut the door to the guest room. He flopped down on the bed that he knew and looked up, out the window at the strom that was still blustering.
Back to top Go down
Snowflake
Admin
Snowflake

PostSubject: Re: Roaming in a Blizzard...   Roaming in a Blizzard... - Page 8 EmptySun Nov 24, 2013 4:30 pm

Snowflake Went To Her Bed And Climbed Onto It, She'd Sniff The Air Then Look At Her Window With A Smile Across Her Face. Cupid Would Trot Down The Hall And Back Into Her Room Where Rudy Was Snoring Loudly.
Back to top Go down
Vixen
Admin
Vixen

PostSubject: Re: Roaming in a Blizzard...   Roaming in a Blizzard... - Page 8 EmptyMon Nov 25, 2013 9:23 pm

It wasn't long before Vixen fell asleep...
Back to top Go down
Snowflake
Admin
Snowflake

PostSubject: Re: Roaming in a Blizzard...   Roaming in a Blizzard... - Page 8 EmptyTue Nov 26, 2013 12:13 am

Snowflake Would Gently Set Her Head Down And Drift Off To Sleep.
Back to top Go down
Vixen
Admin
Vixen

PostSubject: Re: Roaming in a Blizzard...   Roaming in a Blizzard... - Page 8 EmptyWed Nov 27, 2013 7:48 pm

It didn't mater where he was Vixen would always wake up early, and so he did the next morning. He got out of bed and stretched as he yawned. "hmm.." he looked at his surroundings and remembered where he was. He glanced back at the bed, he was still alone.... that was a surprise to him but also a good thing.

He sighed in relief as he peeked out the window....snow...
He frowned... sure, he was used to seeing snow but the blizzard they had last night really hit them hard. "Well... might as well get out there..." he stated as he headed out of the room. It was still dark, it made him smile lightly as he realized everyone else was still asleep. Softly he trotted to the door, threw his scarf on and grabbed a shovel before he headed outside to try and clear a path. It was the least he could do and he knew where the shovels where anyways. Sure it was slow going... what with his front leg still injured but it didn't prevent him from doing it.
Back to top Go down
Snowflake
Admin
Snowflake

PostSubject: Re: Roaming in a Blizzard...   Roaming in a Blizzard... - Page 8 EmptyWed Nov 27, 2013 10:36 pm

Snowflake Would Wake Up And Sniff The Air, "Is Someone Trying To Leave?" She Muttered As She Dragged Herself Out Of Bed Then Headed Out Of Her Room And Toward The Living Room. She'd Sniff The Air Again Then Head For The Front Door. A Chill Would Hit Her As She Poked Her Head Out And Sniffed, "V-vixen? Why Are You Outside?" She Asked And She Felt Around Behind Her For Her Scarf.
Back to top Go down
Vixen
Admin
Vixen

PostSubject: Re: Roaming in a Blizzard...   Roaming in a Blizzard... - Page 8 EmptyWed Nov 27, 2013 10:55 pm

Vixen was busy shoveling and barely heard the door open. In fact it had taken him a while to get that same door open himself. The only reason this other deer could open it was because he had already forced it open.

Vixen was in mid haul when he glanced back. "Snow?" he asked as the snow in his shovel didn't make it to where he was throwing it.... he had stopped mid haul after all and the snow landed right on top of him.

He blinked for a second and then shivered and shook what he could off.
Back to top Go down
Snowflake
Admin
Snowflake

PostSubject: Re: Roaming in a Blizzard...   Roaming in a Blizzard... - Page 8 EmptyWed Nov 27, 2013 11:01 pm

Snowflake Grabbed Her Scarf And Put It On Then Stepped Outside, "Why Are You Out Here? Wait.. Are You Trying To Leave Before Breakfast??" Snowflake Asked, Getting A Bit Upset At Her Second Question, "I Knew It, You Were Planning On Leaving As Soon As The Blizzard Stopped!" As She Spoke The Blizzard Started Up Again, Worse Then The Previous Night. Snowflake Would Sit Down And Shove Her Head Into The Snow With Her Ears Barely Poking Out.
Back to top Go down
Vixen
Admin
Vixen

PostSubject: Re: Roaming in a Blizzard...   Roaming in a Blizzard... - Page 8 EmptyWed Nov 27, 2013 11:12 pm

Vixen shook again as he tried to get the snow that he threw on himself, at the surprise of Snow Flake, off him again. Then she started to yell at him. HE glared back at her and dropped the shovel "IF I WAS GOING TO LEAVE I WOULD HAVE BEEN LONG GONE!" he yelled back at her but then she suddenly stuck her head int he snow.

He tilted his head "What the...?" As he snorted in agitation he moved over to her, scooped her up out of the snow and brought her back inside as the blizzard started up again.
Back to top Go down
Snowflake
Admin
Snowflake

PostSubject: Re: Roaming in a Blizzard...   Roaming in a Blizzard... - Page 8 EmptyWed Nov 27, 2013 11:17 pm

Snowflake Went To The Couch And Shoved Her Head Between The Couch Cushions As Cupid Walked In Rubbing One Of Her Eyes, "What's Going On Out Here?" Cupid Asked Looking At Snowflake, "And Why Is Snowflake So Upset?" She Shifted Her Eyes Toward Vixen, "What Happened Vixen?"

Snowflake Would Only Muffle Her Words Through The Couch Cushions With The Words "Vixen" And "Leaving" Being The Only 2 To Come Out Clearly.
Back to top Go down
Vixen
Admin
Vixen

PostSubject: Re: Roaming in a Blizzard...   Roaming in a Blizzard... - Page 8 EmptyWed Nov 27, 2013 11:41 pm

Vixen frowned when Snowflake crawled out of his arms and went over to the couch and stuffed her head in the cushions.

Snorting he stormed over to the breakfast table and sat down. "I am not!>" he retorted as she frowned down at the table. "I was just....... " his cheeks got red as he knew Cupid was watching him. He mumbled the rest but " Just.....helping...." could be heard.
Back to top Go down
Snowflake
Admin
Snowflake

PostSubject: Re: Roaming in a Blizzard...   Roaming in a Blizzard... - Page 8 EmptyWed Nov 27, 2013 11:58 pm

Cupid Would Giggle As She Walked To Snowflake And Pulled Her Head Out Of The Cushions, "Snowflake, He Wasn't Trying To Leave," Cupid Started, "If He Did He Would've Done It While You Were Still Asleep Knowing That If You Caught Him You'd Get Upset And Probably Throw A Fit, And You Heard Him Yourself, He Was Just Helping." Snowflake Sniffed The Buried Her Face In Cupid's Mane. Cupid Would Look At Snowflake, "SNOWFLAKE!! GET OUT OF MY MANE!!" Cupid Scolded, Scaring Snowflake Out Of Her Mane And Behind Vixen.
Back to top Go down
Vixen
Admin
Vixen

PostSubject: Re: Roaming in a Blizzard...   Roaming in a Blizzard... - Page 8 EmptyThu Nov 28, 2013 12:23 am

Vixen raised and eyebrow as he watched Cupid and Snowflake. He rolled his eyes and shook his head then waited.

Cupid was right though, she knew him very well, every inch of him. He glanced over at her and Snowflake. He knew every inch of Cupid too... but not Snowflake.

He just shook his head at them both. It was true is he REALLY wanted to lave that bad he would have. When Snowflake jumped behind him he started a bit. "Snow?" he asked as he looked back and forth between Cupid and what he could see of Snow.
Back to top Go down
Snowflake
Admin
Snowflake

PostSubject: Re: Roaming in a Blizzard...   Roaming in a Blizzard... - Page 8 EmptyThu Nov 28, 2013 12:48 am

Snowflake Looked Up At Vixen With Her Ears Flattened, "Cupid Scary," She Said Quietly To Him.

Cupid Walked Into The Kitchen And Got Some Supplies Out For Breakfast, "I Didn't Want To Yell At You Snowflake, But You Know How I Am About My Mane," She Said As She Struggled To Reach The Plates Again.
Back to top Go down
Vixen
Admin
Vixen

PostSubject: Re: Roaming in a Blizzard...   Roaming in a Blizzard... - Page 8 EmptyThu Nov 28, 2013 12:57 am

Vixen looked back at Snowflake and nodded "She can be....specially in the morning." He added with a smirk towards Cupid.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roaming in a Blizzard...   Roaming in a Blizzard... - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

Roaming in a Blizzard...
Page 8 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11 ... 15  Next