MyLittleRP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An RP Made Especially For MLP Themed Characters.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Roaming in a Blizzard...

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Vixen
Admin
Vixen

Roaming in a Blizzard... - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roaming in a Blizzard...   Roaming in a Blizzard... - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 04, 2013 1:16 am

Silver Tine came strolling through the clinic area, a few nurses at her side, both of which she was doling out duties to, she was the head nurse in these parts after all. She saw Snowflake sitting at the door way waiting but didn't approach her right away, she finished telling the others what needed to be done then left them and walked over to Snowflake. "Ma'am." she stated more or less to let her know that she wasn't just walking by and wanted to talk to her.
Back to top Go down
Snowflake
Admin
Snowflake

PostSubject: Re: Roaming in a Blizzard...   Roaming in a Blizzard... - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 04, 2013 7:29 pm

"Yes?" Snowflake Responded As She Looked At Silver Tine.

(My Replies May Be Pretty Short And I May Not Reply For Long Periods Of Time.. I Believe I Am Sick..)
Back to top Go down
Vixen
Admin
Vixen

PostSubject: Re: Roaming in a Blizzard...   Roaming in a Blizzard... - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 04, 2013 9:42 pm

(no prob)

Silver Tine guided Snowflake over to a waiting area and sat her down. First she explained how sorry she was that she pushed her out of the way, that Vixen was.....special to her... then she coughed and went on to more medical terms. Explaining that Vixen was fine he had broken his leg in various places and had suffered minimal internal injury and that Bizmo was in worse condition and she didn't expect her out soon. (correct me if I"m wrong beat Smile ))

She paused now, to watch Snowflake's emotions, she couldn't help but be jealous of her.... she was pretty and Silver Tine had looked her up on the medical index... She remembered her... now too...she had been lead nurse on trying to preserve this does' site.... they had failed....it made her feel sad to. "I......i am sorry.... I could not ... help you." she stated at last. It had nothing to do with her friends but just and old wound Silver Tine was wishing to heal.

(pardon the mod play I guess. I ment now harm but I love background storied and drama to go with it when rping Smile ... if this does not work just like me know df )
Back to top Go down
Snowflake
Admin
Snowflake

PostSubject: Re: Roaming in a Blizzard...   Roaming in a Blizzard... - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 04, 2013 11:46 pm

(It's Perfectly Fine, You Saved Me A Bunch Of Headaches And Time :3)

Snowflake Felt Around On Silver Tine's Head To Find Her One Antler, "Are You Talking About My Vision?" She Asked As She Put Her Fluffy Hooves Back On The Ground, "It's Perfectly Fine, After All, It's Not Your Fault That Sleigh Hit My Face Hard Enough To Blind Me," Snowflake Then Smiled As She Hugged Silver Tine.
Back to top Go down
Vixen
Admin
Vixen

PostSubject: Re: Roaming in a Blizzard...   Roaming in a Blizzard... - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 05, 2013 1:57 am

Silver Tine let Snowflake feel her features. "Yes I am" she began, she was about to say more when Snowflake hugged her.
It took her a few seconds before she slightly embraced her back."It should have never landed on you" she whispered into here ear "......ever...." In truth Silver Tine didn't know what went wrong that day, but she did take care of Snow back then. Cupid had brought the young doe to her in fact.

Silver shook the memory from her "Come.. Vixen is ready to go home.. but, not to his mother..." she snorted a bit and then looked at Snowflake "Take him to Cupids....no mater how much he objects
"

A bright orange buck came up beside Bizmo, nudging her lightly "How are you feeling?" he asked, hoping the female would return his voice or touch... anything
"Vixen and Snowflake are waiting for you dear.. give me some sign.. ..?"

Last edited by Vixen on Thu Feb 07, 2013 2:09 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Snowflake
Admin
Snowflake

PostSubject: Re: Roaming in a Blizzard...   Roaming in a Blizzard... - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 05, 2013 3:16 am

(I'll Beat Blossom So She'll Reply xD Get It? "Beat" "Blossom"? I Feel Like I Just Ruined My Own Joke Razz )

"Well It Happened, Whether She Wanted It To Or Not," Said A Small Light Brown Doe, "It Was An Accident After All, Silver Tine."
Before Any Pony Knew It, Snowflake Was Bouncing Around Silver Tine, "Where's Vixen? Where's Vixen? Where's Vixen?" She Continued Asking As She Tripped And Fell Flat On Her Snout.
Back to top Go down
Vixen
Admin
Vixen

PostSubject: Re: Roaming in a Blizzard...   Roaming in a Blizzard... - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 06, 2013 11:47 pm

Silver Tine started lightly and looked over to the other doe, she sighed lightly and smiled softly "Hello, Cupid." (hope that's it) "The....umm..." she watched Snowflake jump around and then land on her face. "OH!" She scrambled to help her back up right "The nurses are getting him." She stated

It wasn't to long after she said that then Vixen burst through the doors with nurses on every side of him, "Leave me alone! I have been here too long! All you does and your smothering!" he tried to push through them but it was like a mob. "Leave me be!"

Silver Tine looked up from Snowflake and frowned "GIRLS!" she spoke in a stern voice.

The does gasped and backed away from the buck with the flaming red hair. "I know who he is and I understand how excited you all are to see one on the off season, but you must all present yourselves with more dignity then this! she scolded them like she was a mother.

Vixen watched as they all cleared off after Silver Tines speech, he smirked at her "Thanks." he muttered under his breath.

She looked back at him with her unique purple gaze their eyes meeting, sharing a breif but somehow distant moment. SHe broke it off by nodding to him "You have visitors." as she nodded in the direction of Snowflake and Cupid before she strolled off.

(haha beat..that was good Razz))
Back to top Go down
Snowflake
Admin
Snowflake

PostSubject: Re: Roaming in a Blizzard...   Roaming in a Blizzard... - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 07, 2013 2:20 am

"Vixen!" Snowflake Squealed As She Darted Up And Hugged Silver Tine.

"That's A Nurse," Cupid Giggled, "Vixen Is A Bit Further." Snowflake Then Darted To Vixen And Hugged His Head.

(The Doe WAS Cupid So Congrats Very Happy)
Back to top Go down
Vixen
Admin
Vixen

PostSubject: Re: Roaming in a Blizzard...   Roaming in a Blizzard... - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 07, 2013 3:27 am

Silver Tine made a small 'eep' noise when Snowflake glomped her. "Yes" she giggled "Further on" as she kind of shoved her in the right direction, even though she was already bounding.

She shook her head then pranced on to Cupid again. "Watch them... wont you?" she asked, though she already knew the answer. "Vixy will surely hurt her pure heart" she kinda of whispered "....you may know him better then even me." Silver Tine turned her purple gaze on Cupid. "So you know what he is capable of.....both good and..bad.." it was a warning that probably didn't need to be given but she felt a need to give it anyways.

Vixen sighed lightly as the onslaught of does was warded off by Silver Tine and then he saw Snowflake bound past him and on to Silver Tine. He almost laughed. Then suddenly she was pushed in his direction with a devilish grin from Silver Tine.

Suddenly he felt his head in a vice lock. "Smoo faak...whet..ggo...." he managed to say as he tried, his his good leg to pry her away from his face.

Back to top Go down
Snowflake
Admin
Snowflake

PostSubject: Re: Roaming in a Blizzard...   Roaming in a Blizzard... - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 07, 2013 3:01 pm

"Of Course," Cupid Smiled, "I'll Keep A Sharp Eye On Them," Cupid Walked To The Entrance Doors Of The Building And Nudged Them Open For Rudolph And Prancer, "Now What To Do With These Two?"

"But You're So Soft And Fluffy And I Just Wanna Hug You Forever!" Snowflake Continued Squealing As She Hugged Vixen's Head Some More.
Back to top Go down
BeatBlossom

BeatBlossom

PostSubject: Re: Roaming in a Blizzard...   Roaming in a Blizzard... - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 09, 2013 2:32 am

Bizmo woke up from her deep slumber, she looked around the white room, draped with homey curtains. "Nhhg...hey, is there anyone out there?" She groaned in fatigue. She wanted to see her friends. She was in a full body cast but that doesn't mean she can't have some company once in a while. "Is there anyone to visit me today?" She asked as she tilted her head. She blushed a bit as she added,"Also my leg is itchy..."
Back to top Go down
Vixen
Admin
Vixen

PostSubject: Re: Roaming in a Blizzard...   Roaming in a Blizzard... - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 3:04 am

The fiery skinned buck started a bit when the mixed doe responded. He had not expected it so soon. "You have more reindeer in you then I thought." he commented more to himself then anything.
Then he chuckled lightly and said "Yes. Your friends are here, dear." then went about fixing a few things up for her "I will bring them in as soon as you are ready." he said in a soothing voice. "Just let me know when you are ready for them." he added

Silver Tine nodded "Good." she stated though she knew that she had never needed to tell Cupid to watch Vixen. She watched her walk to the door and produce the rest of her family. Silver Tine chuckled as she walked closer to them all and looked them over "I don't know Cupid, They are "your" family." she stated as she lowered her head to view Prancer. "Hello sweetie, How are you?" As she completely ignored Rudolf.

Vixen struggled against Snowflake "I am not!" he managed to say between her hugging. "I.... I ... don't..like to .... be touched..." he tried to say but he was sure that never got into Snowflakes ears at all. She was seemed too into his 'fluffy' red hair .....
Back to top Go down
Snowflake
Admin
Snowflake

PostSubject: Re: Roaming in a Blizzard...   Roaming in a Blizzard... - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 1:20 pm

Prancer Looked Up At Silver Tine, Soon Getting Some Of Her Hair In His Mouth While He Tugged On It.

Rudolph Tapped On Prancer And Gave Him A Stern Look, Prancer Immediately Letting Go Of Silver Tines Hair.

Cupid Nudged Rudolph Then Sat Close To Him, "Little Prancer Loves Playing With Snowflakes Hair," Cupid Mentioned To Silver Tine, "He'll Soon Be Joining Me And Rudolph In The Squad," She Added.

Snowflake Looked Down At Vixen's Face, Which She Of Course Could Not See, "Why Don't You Like Being Touched?" She Asked With A Blank Look On Her Face.
Back to top Go down
BeatBlossom

BeatBlossom

PostSubject: Re: Roaming in a Blizzard...   Roaming in a Blizzard... - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 3:14 am

Bizmo looked around the white room in a irritated manner and grunted,"But I am ready, just because i have a couple of broken bones doesn't prevent me from talking to people, it sucks being in a full body cast." The room didn't have much in it just medical supplies and what not.

(short post :V)
Back to top Go down
Vixen
Admin
Vixen

PostSubject: Re: Roaming in a Blizzard...   Roaming in a Blizzard... - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 11:56 pm

Silver Tine smiled until Prancer got a hold of her hair. She made a eep noise and when she let go she just chuckled and said "That's quite alright, dear." she smiled back at Prancer. "I'll bet he will, he looks nice and strong."

Vixen blinked lightly as he looked up at her, it was kinda of weird, looking upwards and into a blank stare. "I ..dunno.... I just don't" he stammered a bit. Not quite sure of why he told her that either, normally he had no problems with it. Maybe it was because it wasn't normal...for him. Yes, does and bucks had felt his fur in the past but, this doe.... she needed to feel it to know who she was talking to....maybe that is what made it different to him."I'm just... not familiar with it, in this sense..." he added hopping she'd understand but not think less of him for saying so.

The buck chuckled at her and nodded "I know how you feel. Something similar happened to me when I was younger spent the whole summer in a cast... missed tryouts and everything." he shook his head a little bit as he thought about it. "But look at me chattering on... I will go fetch your friends. I'm sure they'll be happy to see you awake." smiling as he left her and headed out to the waiting area.

Back to top Go down
Snowflake
Admin
Snowflake

PostSubject: Re: Roaming in a Blizzard...   Roaming in a Blizzard... - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 15, 2013 11:53 pm

"Oh He's Very Strong," Cupid Said Smiling, "During The Summer We're Gonna See If Prancer And Snowflake Can Join Us, Of Course, That's Up To Dasher And Vixen." Cupid Then Looked Over At Vixen And Snowflake.

"Fixen And Thnowfake Thittin In A Tee K-I-Eth-Eth-I-N-D," Prancer Started Singing As He Clapped His Hooves Together.

Snowflake Started Rubbing Her Hooves Around In Vixen's Mane, Giggling At Prancer.

"You Two Are A Cute Couple Vixen," Rudolph Laughed, "It Also Seems Snowflake Likes You."
Back to top Go down
Vixen
Admin
Vixen

PostSubject: Re: Roaming in a Blizzard...   Roaming in a Blizzard... - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 7:11 am

Silver Tine looked over at Vixen and Snowflake as well. Her chest puffed up as she took a deep breath and then let it out "Yes well...." she trailed off and looked at Cupid.

Doe to Doe the look probably confirmed her thoughts on Snowflake,in general, then the conversation of joining the squad took over...."If a mutation of ONE horn does not work... how is a blind doe going to take a place?" She asked.

Her words were harsh but not because she hated Snowflake, just because she was jealous. Snow Flake may never be able to make the squad, like herself, but the most threatening thing was that Vixen seemed to like this blind doe.....at least...he acted different around her, or so Silver Tine thought

Vixen gasped as Snowflake did not seemingly get it and then the little calf taunted her. "What?! No.... no.... NO! We are not ...Rudy? Please...." he stated with a glare towards Rudolph through Snow Flake's hooves

As she felt through his mane, he himself wouldn't admit that it felt, right... somehow. "STOP IT!!" he exclaimed as he tried to push away from Snowflake, though that proved hard to do, injured as he was and ...he didn't want to hurt her either.

Silver Tine watched the scene and frowned more as she saw what took place. She gritted her teeth even, then she huffed to herself and unlocked her jaw, sighing to herself. "Good luck" she stated to Cupid, then trod off., not wanting to see more for the moment.

Vixen looked up as Silver Tine made to depart "Silvy?!..." he began, but the look he got back from her made him pause "......Silvy..... " he muttered under his breath. Something clicked inside him and he realized something he had never realized before, Silver Tine thought of herself as more then just a childhood friend. It made him start to think a little and kind of space out, for the moment.

"Hey Silver Ti...ne.... "
he trailed off as he noticed the tears in her pretty mauve eyes, spotting one that rolled down her cheek as she glared at him. He knew that look. It was a threat, threatening him to never speak of what he saw to anyone. He sighed as she passed by and out of sight.

As he glanced around the room though, he spotted Vixen and frowned lightly then he spotted Rudolph and Cupid. His look was stern, but eventually he tore his gaze from Rudolph and their son and smiled. Then looked at Vixen and Snowflake "Your friend is waiting for you........"

Last edited by Vixen on Sat Feb 23, 2013 11:55 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Snowflake
Admin
Snowflake

PostSubject: Re: Roaming in a Blizzard...   Roaming in a Blizzard... - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 12:42 am

(Okay, I Read Everything You Put 2 Or 3 Times, I Noticed Some Mistakes Cause They Made It A Bit Difficult To Read, But Now I Know What To Say!! Mad )

Snowflake Looked Toward The Sound Of Silver Tine's Hooves As She Walked Away, "Vixy, Is Something Wrong With Her?" She Asked As She Removed Her Own Hooves From Vixen's Head, "She Seems A Bit, " She Paused, "Upset." Snowflake Started To Get Off Of Vixen As The Amber Buck Came In, "The Skinny Doe From What Feels Like A Couple Weeks Ago?" She Asked, Struggling To Get Her Back Leg Off Of Vixen Without Falling, "Vixy, Can You Help Me?" She Smiled Innocently, Looking At Vixen.

Last edited by Snowflake on Wed Feb 20, 2013 5:27 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Figured Out What To Say :3 Sorry For The Delay)
Back to top Go down
Vixen
Admin
Vixen

PostSubject: Re: Roaming in a Blizzard...   Roaming in a Blizzard... - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 11:36 pm

(eee I see soo many errors too... sorry (will try to fix) sometimes I just get going and forget to look back....A good sign that I did that is when I don't color my text ;P Anywho, ONWARDS!)

Vixen sighed as Snowflake asked a question, "Yes....I think she is... I've known her since we were young....though I think......" he trailed off as he thought of something then shook his head a bit. "Never mind,.. she will cool off." he stated then blinked as he suddenly realized how she had glomped on to him. He flushed bright red under his grey fur, which was odd for him, he normally didn't have such issues with others. "Oh.... um.... yeah" his blue gaze darted around the room, he couldn't help her off him as easily as he could with four good legs.

The amber buck chuckled as he watched Snowflake and Vixen "Here..." he stated as he walked over to them and helped Snowflake off easily. "There we go. Hello, Snow Flake." he added, he knew her well, every day she had been here since they first arrived, waiting by the door. He had talked to her once or twice, to let her know how things were going with Bizmo and Vixen. "This way." he stated inviting them all to follow if they wished it.

((up to you to acknowledge any conversation Fireball and Snowflake might have had while waiting for the recovery of Vixen and Bizmo or if she even recognizes him by smell.... might be a lil hard to as a Dr though...always sterile...and clean I suppose lol

Also I know you haven't see the old Rudolph movie but Fireball was a young buck that quickly made friends with Rudolph in flight school. Until his fake nose fell off and Rudy was reviled to have a bright red nose... so I imagine some angst between them))
))
Back to top Go down
Snowflake
Admin
Snowflake

PostSubject: Re: Roaming in a Blizzard...   Roaming in a Blizzard... - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 2:05 am

(I Probably Saw Him Before And Just Not Remember Razz)

Snowflake Looked Toward The Amber Buck, "Have We Met?" She Asked As She Felt Around On His Head, "Your Fur Is Soft, Yet From Your Voice It Sounds Like You Have Something From Your Past Forced Into Hiding Within Your Memories, What Are Ya Hiding In There?"

Rudolph Tugged On Snowflake's Mane A Bit.

"Too Far? She Asked Rudolph Who Whispered Into Cupid's Ear.

Cupid Reached Into Rudolph's Bag And Pulled Out A Black Nose Cap, She The Put It On Rudolph's Nose.
Back to top Go down
Vixen
Admin
Vixen

PostSubject: Re: Roaming in a Blizzard...   Roaming in a Blizzard... - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 4:02 am

"Yes, Snow Flake. If only because you have been so diligent on seeing your friends again. I am their Doctor, Fireball." he blinked a bit as she felt him and then stated her thoughts. "I am not hiding anything.... its all out in the open....." his eyes glanced at Rudolph. Then looked back at Snowflake for a moment and then to Cupid "What does that accomplish now Cupid?" he stated in a tone that was unusual for him. He glanced at Rudolph and his now black nose. "Why hide your.... 'gift'...Rudolph..." then turned from them all and added "Your friend is this way." and then headed off with out looking back to see if they followed.

Vixen bit the side of his lip as Fireball spoke, he knew things were not going to end well, they never had since that day Rudolph first showed up with his bright red nose. His blue gaze glanced in Rudolph's direction, he really wasn't a bad buck, and it took years for them all to figure that out. "Sorry Rudy." he stated as he nodded in Fireball's direction. He wasn't sure why he apologized for Fireball, but maybe it had to do with how he had first treated Rudy as well.

Eventually Vixen nudged Snowflake and began limping at a very slow pace, after Fireball. "Lets go find that doe and see how she is doing." he stated though he didnlt call Bizmo a friend at all ..he barely knew her after all.
Back to top Go down
Snowflake
Admin
Snowflake

PostSubject: Re: Roaming in a Blizzard...   Roaming in a Blizzard... - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 12:54 pm

Snowflake Walked Beside Vixen, Staying Close Enough To Copy His Every Movement, Other Then His Limping. "So, Fireball, Do You Know Anything About The Doe?" Snowflake Asked, "We Know Nothing About Her Except That She Was Out In The Blizzard."
Back to top Go down
Vixen
Admin
Vixen

PostSubject: Re: Roaming in a Blizzard...   Roaming in a Blizzard... - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 11:12 pm

"I'm afraid I don't know much besides what you have told me. She's only just woke up and is asking to talk to some familiar faces." Fireball stated as he lead them to Bizmo's room and knocked before he entered. "Your friends are here." He stated as he stepped to the side and let Vixen and Snowflake in.

Vixen followed rather silently. He glanced at Snowflake as he wondered just how long she had been around here waiting on him.
Back to top Go down
Snowflake
Admin
Snowflake

PostSubject: Re: Roaming in a Blizzard...   Roaming in a Blizzard... - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 8:42 pm

Snowflake Looked At Vixen, "Something Puzzling You?" She Asked As She Felt Around On The Wall Beside The Door, "Hey Where's The Door?"
Back to top Go down
Vixen
Admin
Vixen

PostSubject: Re: Roaming in a Blizzard...   Roaming in a Blizzard... - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 01, 2013 12:21 am

Vixen blinked slightly as she felt around for the door. He chuckled lightly and said "No, everything is fine. Fireball opened the door " he stated as he shifted his weight slightly, making sure he touched her side with his and led her to and through the doorway and to Bizmo's bed.

He sat back on his haunches more or less to relax, walking with a cast was tricky after all. "We're at the bed side" He added softly trying to let Snowflake know how far they had come into the room now.

He then looked at the doe in the body cast. "Hey there.... um doe..." he stated to Bizmo ( I forget if they knew her name or not >_> )
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roaming in a Blizzard...   Roaming in a Blizzard... - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Roaming in a Blizzard...
Page 3 of 15Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 15  Next