MyLittleRP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An RP Made Especially For MLP Themed Characters.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Roaming in a Blizzard...

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Snowflake
Admin
Snowflake

Roaming in a Blizzard... - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roaming in a Blizzard...   Roaming in a Blizzard... - Page 9 EmptyThu Nov 28, 2013 1:09 am

Cupid Glared At Vixen With A Smirk, "Help Me Get This Down Vixen, Rudy Put It On The Top Shelf Again," Cupid Growled As She Nearly Fell From Her Hind Legs.

Snowflake Would Slide Under The Table As Rudy Walks In Yawning, "Why's Cupid Yelling So Early In The Morning?"
Back to top Go down
Vixen
Admin
Vixen

PostSubject: Re: Roaming in a Blizzard...   Roaming in a Blizzard... - Page 9 EmptyThu Nov 28, 2013 2:48 am

Vixen glanced up at what Cupid wanted and then rolled his eyes as he got up out of his chair.

He was there to stable Cupid when she stumbled backwards into him. He reached up and got what she wanted as he still held her from behind, then shifted it to her hooves with a smirk and let her go as he heard Rudy come to the table "You put things too high for your wife." he stated simply before he sat back down, then looked under the table at Snowflake... wondering why she was there.
Back to top Go down
Snowflake
Admin
Snowflake

PostSubject: Re: Roaming in a Blizzard...   Roaming in a Blizzard... - Page 9 EmptyThu Nov 28, 2013 7:30 pm

Snowflake Would Get Into A 'Ready To Pounce' Position As Rudy Looked At Vixen, "Oh, You're Still Here? I Thought You Left Already," He Said As He Sat Down At The Table.

Snowflake Would Dart Out From Under The Table And Tackle Prancer As He Walked In, "Gotcha!!" She Called Out As They Both Fell To The Floor. Prancer Would Glare At Snowflake Then Smile As He Saw Snowflake Looking At His Back, "My Heads Over Here," He Told Her As He Moved Her Head So She Was Looking At His Face. "I Still Got You," Snowflake Bragged, "And You Said I Couldn't Get Ya While I'm Still Blind~"

Last edited by Snowflake on Thu Nov 28, 2013 8:32 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Small Mistake Was Found)
Back to top Go down
Vixen
Admin
Vixen

PostSubject: Re: Roaming in a Blizzard...   Roaming in a Blizzard... - Page 9 EmptySat Nov 30, 2013 1:28 am

Vixen rested his elbows on the table as he heard Rudy speak. Folding his hooves in front of him and resting his chin on them he smirked over at Rudy. "Yup."

He loved to annoy Rudy now. Sure, they all liked him now, but Vixen and Rudolph still had a past and it connected with Cupid. Vixen still enjoyed playing with Rudy's mind and perhaps they were not friends, but Vixen was there when they needed Rudy most, and was grateful for him and his nose, regardless of what he showed.

Vixen quirked his head away from a fuming Rudy to looked at Snow and Prancer as they tackled each other. He couldn't help but let out a chuckle when he saw Snow facing the wrong direction. And yet she was so determined about it and happy. He smiled a bit as he watched them. Like fawns....

That thought reminded him of how much older he was from Snowflake and made him frown lightly. He Looked away from Snow and Prancer and back to Rudy, who still seemed to be mad at him for still being here, that made him grin again.
Back to top Go down
Snowflake
Admin
Snowflake

PostSubject: Re: Roaming in a Blizzard...   Roaming in a Blizzard... - Page 9 EmptySat Nov 30, 2013 3:28 am

Rudy Would Look At Snowflake And Prancer As The Started Mocking Each Other, "Snowflake Get Up, And Act Your Age," He Ordered As Snowflake Got Up, Lowered Her Head And Walked Back To The Table, She Then Sits Down By Vixen. Prancer Would Get Up And Go To The Front Door As They All Heard Knocking. He'd Open It And Let In The Strange Buck As Snowflake Sniffs The Air Then Darts Back Under The Table.
Back to top Go down
Vixen
Admin
Vixen

PostSubject: Re: Roaming in a Blizzard...   Roaming in a Blizzard... - Page 9 EmptySat Nov 30, 2013 3:38 am

Vixen chuckled a little bit as he glanced back at Snow, he still thought she was playing as she hid behind him. He glanced back at Rudy "What's wrong with playing with your nephews?" he asked then frowned as he looked over to Prancer as he opened the door.

Vixen reached his hoof down to Snow and pulled her back up to sit beside him, though he still shielded her from this buck, he tilted his head and said "Oh I didn't know you had more visitors?" He didn't know why at the moment, but he knew that Snow should NOT be showing her fear of him... and if he could help... he would. He smiled confidently at Snow, hopping it would rubb off.,,
Back to top Go down
Snowflake
Admin
Snowflake

PostSubject: Re: Roaming in a Blizzard...   Roaming in a Blizzard... - Page 9 EmptySat Nov 30, 2013 3:55 am

Snowflake Would Climb Into Vixen's Hooves And Hide Her Face In His Mane, Quietly Whispering To Him, "That Buck Is Blazer, He's The One That Caused My Accident," She Whimpered After Her Sentence, "I Can't Let Him Notice Me At All."
Blazer Would Look At Rudy, "Sorry For Bothering You, But I've Been Looking For One Of My Old Friends, She Went Missing About 8 Years Ago And I've Been Looking For Her Since," He Pulls A Picture Out Of His Bag And Shows It To Rudy.
"Oh, That Looks A Lot Like Snow From Back When We Found Her 8 Years Ago," Rudy Ignorantly Replied, "She's Over There," He Pointed Over At Snowflake And Vixen.
Back to top Go down
Vixen
Admin
Vixen

PostSubject: Re: Roaming in a Blizzard...   Roaming in a Blizzard... - Page 9 EmptySat Nov 30, 2013 4:20 am

Vixen was startled by how Snow ran into him and suddenly clung to him, trying to be part of him. He barely caught what she said, but frowned. If Snow Flake was scared of this buck, Vixen would protect her, he tried to push her more behind him as Blazer tried to show a picture of somedeer.

Every muscle in Vixen's body tensed as Rudy pointed Blazer in the right direction of the doe on the picture. Vixen stood up, and stood tall...he may be feminine but if he choose he could be very intimidating. He completely blocked Snow from this other bucks view. "Eight years ago?" he stated then snorted "I've been mated to her for four years..... back off.." he lied.

He stared Blazer down, not batting an eye in his lie. He was good at liying .... the only one that might give him away were Rudy and Prancer... and maybe Snow. He knew Cupid well enough to know she would reflect his answer.... he seriously doubted Rudy now though...
Back to top Go down
Snowflake
Admin
Snowflake

PostSubject: Re: Roaming in a Blizzard...   Roaming in a Blizzard... - Page 9 EmptySat Nov 30, 2013 4:32 am

Snowflake Looked At Vixen As He Lied To Blazer, "Vixy," She Mumbled.

Blazer Stood Tall As He Looked Vixen In The Eyes With A Glare, "Is That So?" He Began, "Well I'll Have You Know She Was My Mate Before She Disappeared," He Walked Up To Vixen Keeping His Glare Set On Him.

"Cupid! Your Burning The Food!" Rudy Hollered As He Ran To The Kitchen And Turned Everything Off. Cupid Shook Her Head Then Looked At Blazer, "You, Buck," She Growled, "You Leave My House, And Leave Snow Alone!"
Blazer Smirked, "Why Would I Listen To A Doe? Shouldn't You Be Making These Wimps Breakfast?"
Back to top Go down
Vixen
Admin
Vixen

PostSubject: Re: Roaming in a Blizzard...   Roaming in a Blizzard... - Page 9 EmptySat Nov 30, 2013 4:43 am

Vixen frowned more as Blazer tried to stake his claim on Snow. He didn't know their relationship, but Snow was hiding behind him.... she clearly didn't want him.

"Eight years?" he asked as he ignored Cupid's burnt food and strode right up to Blazer. Hiding Snow and her family from this bucks view. "We live in the north pole.... it is not hard to find somedeer....unless you don't want to." He treatened as he bared his antlers at this buck. If he wanted to he could take him on.... but Vixen was not worried in the least.
Back to top Go down
Snowflake
Admin
Snowflake

PostSubject: Re: Roaming in a Blizzard...   Roaming in a Blizzard... - Page 9 EmptySat Nov 30, 2013 4:51 am

Blazer Tried Not To Look The Least Bit Worried, "I Uhh, Went Into A Coma For Most Of Those Years?" He Tried To Come Up With A Good Excuse As Vixen Strode Up. Snowflake Stood Beside Vixen, "Why Are You Really Looking For Me?" She Asked In A Demanding Voice, "You Trying To 'Make Your Move' Again? I Told You I Don't Wanna Go All The Way With You And I Was Serious When I Said It!"
Back to top Go down
Vixen
Admin
Vixen

PostSubject: Re: Roaming in a Blizzard...   Roaming in a Blizzard... - Page 9 EmptySat Nov 30, 2013 5:04 am

Vixen shook his head, sure, he was feminine, but his antlers scared off most bucks and if they didn't he actually used them and then those bucks went away with nothing.

"You did, did you?" he asked even though he already knew the answer to it. He was there when it all happened and found it very strange that he was reliving it now in a different way.

Vixen snorted at Snows response, he didn't like it, but didn't rebuke her either.

"I wont let you take her easily..." He stated as he lowered his head and snorted at Blazer.
Back to top Go down
Snowflake
Admin
Snowflake

PostSubject: Re: Roaming in a Blizzard...   Roaming in a Blizzard... - Page 9 EmptySat Nov 30, 2013 5:19 am

"Cool It Girly," Blazer Snorted At Vixen, "Snow, You Don't Really Think That's Why I'm Here Do You?"
Snowflake Looked Straight Ahead Of Her Hoping To Be Looking At Blazer, "That's What You Wanted Back Then! That Must Be What You Want Now Too!" Snow Growled.
"Something Wrong With Your Eyes Snow?" Blazer Asked, "I'm Uhh, Over Here," He Stood There Watching Her Awkwardly As She Looked Toward Him. "You Know Whats Wrong With My Eyes!" Snow Yelled At Him, "You're The Reason I'm Going Into Surgery Later On, For The 9th Time Since The Accident YOU Caused!"
Back to top Go down
Vixen
Admin
Vixen

PostSubject: Re: Roaming in a Blizzard...   Roaming in a Blizzard... - Page 9 EmptySat Nov 30, 2013 5:37 am

Vixen glared at Blazers comment, he stood in front of Snow as she spoke but snorted and dug at the ground with his hooves. When she finished he couldn't help but snort more and lower his massive antlers. "Stay away from my doe!" he retorted
Back to top Go down
Snowflake
Admin
Snowflake

PostSubject: Re: Roaming in a Blizzard...   Roaming in a Blizzard... - Page 9 EmptySat Nov 30, 2013 5:41 am

Snowflake Lifted Her Hoof As She Backed Up From Vixen, Prancer Would Go Over To Snowflake Then Lead Her To The Kitchen.

Blazer Held Back A Laugh, "Snow, You're Just Too Adorable," He Looked Down At Vixen, "So Girly~ What're You Gonna Do If I Don't?"
Back to top Go down
Vixen
Admin
Vixen

PostSubject: Re: Roaming in a Blizzard...   Roaming in a Blizzard... - Page 9 EmptySat Nov 30, 2013 5:51 am

Vixen was glad that someone took Snow away from the situation.

He shook his antlers at Blazer and bowed his head pawing at the ground with one hoof, he brandished his weight in horns. "Try it....and see how 'girly' I am?"

Vixen was always pushed around by bigger bucks in his youth and was used to this.... they all thought they were better because they were built bigger.... but none of them had his antlers... and very few challenged him and won..

"Back Off" he stated again. Clearly ready to take on a challenger.
Back to top Go down
Snowflake
Admin
Snowflake

PostSubject: Re: Roaming in a Blizzard...   Roaming in a Blizzard... - Page 9 EmptySat Nov 30, 2013 6:04 am

Blazer Lowered His Head And Rammed His Antlers Against Vixen's, "Bring It Girly!" He Dared.

Rudy Would Step Between Them And Knock Them Both To Their Flanks, "I Don't Want You Two To Fight In The House," Rudy Scolded, "You Either Fight Outside In The Blizzard Or Not At All."
Back to top Go down
Vixen
Admin
Vixen

PostSubject: Re: Roaming in a Blizzard...   Roaming in a Blizzard... - Page 9 EmptySat Nov 30, 2013 6:19 am

Vixen held his spot when Blazer rammed into him, in fact he barely budged, until Rudy so abruptly and rudely entered their spare, setting them both on their flanks.

Vixen got up fast and turned on Rudy "It may be your house but if you are willing to let him in and threaten your family?!" he snorted in Rudy's face. "I will take your 'family' some where safe...away from you and him!" he threatened.

He understood why Rudy didn't want them fighting in the house but how could he stand aside and let his buck into his home? Snowflake clearly didn't want him here....
Back to top Go down
Snowflake
Admin
Snowflake

PostSubject: Re: Roaming in a Blizzard...   Roaming in a Blizzard... - Page 9 EmptySat Nov 30, 2013 6:26 am

"Just Take Your Fight Outside Vixen," Rudy Glared At Them Both, "I May Not Be Older Then You But I Am The Owner Of This House."
Back to top Go down
Vixen
Admin
Vixen

PostSubject: Re: Roaming in a Blizzard...   Roaming in a Blizzard... - Page 9 EmptySat Nov 30, 2013 6:31 am

Vixen snorted at Rudy. "Keep her inside." he stated as he turned back to Blazer and all but rammed him back out the doors with his antlers.
Back to top Go down
Snowflake
Admin
Snowflake

PostSubject: Re: Roaming in a Blizzard...   Roaming in a Blizzard... - Page 9 EmptySat Nov 30, 2013 6:36 am

Blazer Got Up And Readied Himself After They Were Outside, He'd Snort Then Paw At The Ground Like A Bull. "I'm Ready!" Blazer Growled.
Back to top Go down
Vixen
Admin
Vixen

PostSubject: Re: Roaming in a Blizzard...   Roaming in a Blizzard... - Page 9 EmptySat Nov 30, 2013 6:40 am

Vixen growled right back "You will leave this family alone!" he stated as he pawed at the ground and then charged at Blazer with his antlers lowered.

He may look more feminine but he really wasn't... not when it came to defending something anyways.
Back to top Go down
Snowflake
Admin
Snowflake

PostSubject: Re: Roaming in a Blizzard...   Roaming in a Blizzard... - Page 9 EmptySat Nov 30, 2013 6:52 am

Blazer Would Charge At Vixen, "Not Until I Get Back What's Mine!"

"Cupid! We're Gonna Be Late If We Wait For Them To Finish!" Snowflake Cried Out, "I Wanna Get To The Hospital On Time For Once!"
"But Snow, Vixen Said To Keep You Inside," Cupid Responded, "If You Go Out There You Could Get Hurt."
Snowflake Then Wrapped Her Scarf Around Her Neck Then Dashed Outside, Blindly Avoiding Vixen And Blazer, "Sorry Vixy~ Got Surgery~ Remember?" She Called Out As The Blizzard Suddenly Came To A Stop.
Back to top Go down
Vixen
Admin
Vixen

PostSubject: Re: Roaming in a Blizzard...   Roaming in a Blizzard... - Page 9 EmptySat Nov 30, 2013 7:14 am

"She's not yours anymore!" He exclaimed as they butted heads. He barely noticed tr blur that as snow except that she spoke as she went by.
Vixen snorted as he pushed harder against Blazer. He couldn't let him follow Snow...he pushed forward but winced. He felt the almost healed break in his leg crack again,he knew he would loose now but he also knew he had to hold Blazer off as long as possible...
Back to top Go down
Snowflake
Admin
Snowflake

PostSubject: Re: Roaming in a Blizzard...   Roaming in a Blizzard... - Page 9 EmptySat Nov 30, 2013 7:17 am

Blazer Would Push Against Vixen As He Heard The Crack, He'd Shove His Head Up Making Vixen Fall Back. Blazer Would Then Dash After Snowflake.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roaming in a Blizzard...   Roaming in a Blizzard... - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

Roaming in a Blizzard...
Page 9 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15  Next