MyLittleRP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An RP Made Especially For MLP Themed Characters.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Roaming in a Blizzard...

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Snowflake
Admin
Snowflake

Roaming in a Blizzard... - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roaming in a Blizzard...   Roaming in a Blizzard... - Page 13 EmptyFri Dec 27, 2013 1:57 am

Snowflake Looked Back And Forth From Rudy To Vixen Til She Heard Vixen Agreeing To Rudy's Idea. She Began Bouncing In Excitement, "Really?? You'd Do That For Me?" She Asked, Still Bouncing, "Well Lets Go Then Come On Come On!" She'd Start Bouncing Toward The Waiting Room. Snowflake Would Stop At The Doors Suddenly, "Wait," She Said, Looking Back At Vixen, "Where Are We Going?"
Back to top Go down
Vixen
Admin
Vixen

PostSubject: Re: Roaming in a Blizzard...   Roaming in a Blizzard... - Page 13 EmptySat Dec 28, 2013 12:12 am

Vixen chuckled as he watched her bounce around then suddenly looked shocked when she asked where they were going. He looked at Rudy with a raised eyebrow then looked back at Snowflake. "To the base to help Nicholas." he stated as if he wondered why she even asked. Surely she knew what the Reindeer squad did this time of year. "We're going to be late..." he added as he headed out of the room and out of the hospital.
Back to top Go down
Snowflake
Admin
Snowflake

PostSubject: Re: Roaming in a Blizzard...   Roaming in a Blizzard... - Page 13 EmptySun Dec 29, 2013 5:15 am

Snowflake would follow vixen, bouncing happily, "everything looks so different from what I remember~" snowflake gasped in excitement as she looked around at everything. Snowflake stopped and looked back at the hospital, realizing Rudy hadn't come out yet, "vixy~ Rudy isn't behind us," she giggled, "I think he wants us to be alone~~" she giggled some more then bounced up beside vixen, "is the base where it used to be? If so I think I still remember how to get to my old home~ can we stop by there some time? Please vixy~~" she begged, "I wanna see if my mom still lives there with my little sister~" snowflake started bouncing around vixen, hoping it would get him to agree.

Last edited by Snowflake on Sun Dec 29, 2013 5:20 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : forgot some lol)
Back to top Go down
Vixen
Admin
Vixen

PostSubject: Re: Roaming in a Blizzard...   Roaming in a Blizzard... - Page 13 EmptyFri Jan 10, 2014 7:20 pm

Vixen shrugged... "Maybe he had to find Cupid.." he stated as he kept walking. He had never been late since he had first joined the squad and was not about to be this time... or at least not THAT late. "home?" he asked as he heard Snow speak. "Go if you want to... I have work to do ... and that comes before anything else." he stated as he worked towards the base.
Back to top Go down
Snowflake
Admin
Snowflake

PostSubject: Re: Roaming in a Blizzard...   Roaming in a Blizzard... - Page 13 EmptyFri Jan 10, 2014 7:32 pm

"I Meant After Tonight," Snow Exclaimed As She Tried To Stay By Vixens Side, "Can You Take Me By My Mom's House After Tonight, Vixen?"

"I Guess I'll Be In Cupid Spot Tonight," She Playfully Nudged Vixen Then Trotted A Bit In Front Of Him, "Right Beside You~"

Last edited by Snowflake on Fri Jan 10, 2014 7:34 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : CPU Messed Up And Posted My Unfinished Post....)
Back to top Go down
Vixen
Admin
Vixen

PostSubject: Re: Roaming in a Blizzard...   Roaming in a Blizzard... - Page 13 EmptyFri Jan 10, 2014 8:00 pm

"We will see.... you might be tierd after you help out tonight." he added as he smirked back at her. Then chuckled and shook his head as he trotted up to her and nudged her behind him. "If you are Cupid..... you are RIGHT behind me." he added as they approached the base.

Vixen let out a breath and then held himself up more then he already did as he pranced up to his spot. He was important after all, they all were. He was forth in line and was going to keep it that way at the very least.
Back to top Go down
Snowflake
Admin
Snowflake

PostSubject: Re: Roaming in a Blizzard...   Roaming in a Blizzard... - Page 13 EmptyFri Jan 10, 2014 8:23 pm

Rudy Would Trot Up To Snowflake And Put Her In Cupids Spot, "Vixen, You Could've Helped Her A Bit With The Harness," He Said, Putting The Harness On Snowflake And Tightening It Until It Was Snuggly On Her.

Snowflake, "It's Alright Rudy, At Least I Have A Good View Of Him," Snow Giggled.
Back to top Go down
Vixen
Admin
Vixen

PostSubject: Re: Roaming in a Blizzard...   Roaming in a Blizzard... - Page 13 EmptyFri Jan 10, 2014 9:00 pm

Vixen snorted at Rudy as he showed up. "Did I KNOW that was where she was going to be.... you said nothing before. "Why get her hooked up if that is not her spot." he added and then started as he looked back at Snowflake with a frown but also a slight blush as he shook his head and turned around again.

Comet strode up about then and just chuckled as he shifted into place and got ready next to Snowflake. "Taking over for Cupid huh? Is she having another fawn?" he asked in a sly remark to Rudy and a quick glance at Vixen.
Back to top Go down
Snowflake
Admin
Snowflake

PostSubject: Re: Roaming in a Blizzard...   Roaming in a Blizzard... - Page 13 EmptyFri Jan 10, 2014 9:54 pm

"No, Prancer Is In The Hospital So She Decided To Stay With Him And Give Snowflake A Chance To Join Us," Rudy Explained As He Got In His Spot At The Front.

"Prancer And One Of His Little Friends Each Gave Me One Eye So I Can See Again, They're Trying To Find Them A Replacement Eye Which I Think Could Take A While," Snowflake Said, Lowering Her Head A Bit, "I Feel Like I've Caused Them Enough Trouble As It Is, Then Prancer Goes And Gives Up An Eye For Me."
Back to top Go down
Vixen
Admin
Vixen

PostSubject: Re: Roaming in a Blizzard...   Roaming in a Blizzard... - Page 13 EmptySat Jan 11, 2014 12:02 am

Vixen shook his head and glanced back at Comet with a certain look to witch Comet nodded.

Comet turned his head to face Snow though as he said "Are you ready?"
Back to top Go down
Snowflake
Admin
Snowflake

PostSubject: Re: Roaming in a Blizzard...   Roaming in a Blizzard... - Page 13 EmptySat Jan 11, 2014 12:07 am

"I Guess I Am, But I May Need A Little Help," She Said, Smiling, "I Am Still New To Flying After All."

Rudy Tapped On His Nose, Making It Light Up, "Everyone Ready?" He Called Out To The Others
Back to top Go down
Vixen
Admin
Vixen

PostSubject: Re: Roaming in a Blizzard...   Roaming in a Blizzard... - Page 13 EmptySat Jan 11, 2014 12:24 am

Comet chuckled and said "If they think you are ready, you are." as he looked forward and yelled with the rest of them. "READY!"

Vixen glanced back at Snow then and nodded to her. "You are ready." he stated then looked forward and yelled the same as the rest.

"On Dasher and Dancer" somedeer called, and the forward deer rose a few feet off the ground but lingered there. "On Prancer and Vixen." the next set rose. "On Comet and Cupid and Donner and Blitzen!" a voice called out. A whip snapped in the air and they all rose off the ground in unision.

"Nice work Snowflake." Comet commented
Back to top Go down
Snowflake
Admin
Snowflake

PostSubject: Re: Roaming in a Blizzard...   Roaming in a Blizzard... - Page 13 EmptySat Jan 11, 2014 1:02 am

Snowflake Looked Down At The Snow, "I'm Doing It~ I'm Actually Doing It~" She Said Excitedly
Back to top Go down
Vixen
Admin
Vixen

PostSubject: Re: Roaming in a Blizzard...   Roaming in a Blizzard... - Page 13 EmptyWed Jan 15, 2014 9:15 pm

Vixen smiled as he heard Snow. "yes you are." he stated as they all sprungoff and into the night....

((up to you on weather to follow through with the night or just end it and have them talk about it later..))
Back to top Go down
Snowflake
Admin
Snowflake

PostSubject: Re: Roaming in a Blizzard...   Roaming in a Blizzard... - Page 13 EmptyThu Jan 16, 2014 6:55 pm

~*A Couple Days Later*~

Snowflake, Happier Than Ever, Made Her Way To The Kitchen. Giving Prancer A 'Noogie' She Then Sat Down. She'd Look Around The Kitchen And Living Room, "Is Vixen Late Or Did He Decide Not To Come By For Lunch?" She Asked, Her Ears A Bit Lower Then Before. She Kept Her Eye On The Front Door, Hoping He Would Soon Come In.
Back to top Go down
Vixen
Admin
Vixen

PostSubject: Re: Roaming in a Blizzard...   Roaming in a Blizzard... - Page 13 EmptyTue Jan 21, 2014 11:13 pm

It wasn't too long before a familiar red headed buck strode through the door of the house. "Phew. Its starting to get a little chilly out there." he stated as if what they had beofre was nothing.

"Oh, yes it very well is a bit nippy." said another as he followed Vixen through the door. As he took his scarf off and wrapped it around the post he looked up at Cupid. "Sorry to barge in. I just wanted to see how Snowflake was doing after our flight the other night."

Vixen shook his hair a bit to get rid of the snow and then slung his scarf up on the wall next to Comet's. Then stomped his hooves off on the rug and went to sit at the table by Snowflake.

Comet pulled his hat off as well, revealing a thick mane of white, blue and lavender that was at one point slicked back, but now was curling up. His ice blue eyes looked to Cupid. "Smells good. Would I be bothering you too much... to stay and eat too?"
Back to top Go down
Snowflake
Admin
Snowflake

PostSubject: Re: Roaming in a Blizzard...   Roaming in a Blizzard... - Page 13 EmptyWed Jan 22, 2014 12:10 am

"Not At All," Cupid Answered, "You're Welcome Here Just As Much As Any Other Doe Or Buck." Snowflake Smiled At Vixen As He Sat Down Beside Her, "Except For Blazer Of Course," Snowflake's Smile Got Wider, "He's Never Allowed Here Ever Again, Cupid Said If He Ever Came Back She And Rudy Would Immediately Attack Him And Protect Me Until The Authorities Arrive~"
Back to top Go down
Vixen
Admin
Vixen

PostSubject: Re: Roaming in a Blizzard...   Roaming in a Blizzard... - Page 13 EmptyWed Jan 22, 2014 12:32 am

Comet smiled and trotted to the table to sit.

Vixen nodded lightly to Snowflakes comment. He'd do worse to Blazer if he ever met the buck again, but he was not about to disclose that at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Snowflake
Admin
Snowflake

PostSubject: Re: Roaming in a Blizzard...   Roaming in a Blizzard... - Page 13 EmptyWed Jan 22, 2014 12:52 am

"I wish I could just freeze him into a life-sized statue of himself," snow added, briefly under her breath.

"Let's eat!" Cupid squealed as her and prancer set the plates down.
Back to top Go down
Vixen
Admin
Vixen

PostSubject: Re: Roaming in a Blizzard...   Roaming in a Blizzard... - Page 13 EmptyWed Jan 22, 2014 12:54 am

Vixen and Comet nodded and began to eat.
Back to top Go down
Snowflake
Admin
Snowflake

PostSubject: Re: Roaming in a Blizzard...   Roaming in a Blizzard... - Page 13 EmptyMon Feb 03, 2014 3:13 am

Snowflake Smiled At Vixen Then Started Eating.

After Everyone Had Finished Eating, Snowflake Helped Cupid Gather All The Dirty Plates And Wash Them.
Prancer Went To His Room And Started Playing One Of His Video Games.
Rudy Went Ahead And Crashed On The Couch With A Soap Opera On The TV.
Back to top Go down
Vixen
Admin
Vixen

PostSubject: Re: Roaming in a Blizzard...   Roaming in a Blizzard... - Page 13 EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 10:06 pm

Comet and Vixen helped with the dishes as well. They chatted with Cupid and told old team stories to Snow as they all stood around in the kitchen.

Finally, Comet bowed his head to the hostess. "Thank you so much for the meal Cupid. Rudy is lucky to have a doe like you." he smiled then nodded to Snow and Vixen and headed out.

Vixen chuckled a bit at Comet's words. He had no idea... Vixen glanced at Cupid as she received Comet's well wishes and such and went back to work on cleaning up.  He smile to himself  as he thought about her.... she really was one of the most amazing doe's he had met in his life.

For a second his mind wandered as he thought about her... and about Silver Tine, and many other does that had romped through his life. When he came to his senses he found that he was watching Snowflake and smiled even more as he watched her finish up the clean up with Cupid.  "Well. I should be going as well." he stated as he made to follow Comet
Back to top Go down
Snowflake
Admin
Snowflake

PostSubject: Re: Roaming in a Blizzard...   Roaming in a Blizzard... - Page 13 EmptyWed Feb 19, 2014 12:33 am

~Several Months And A Short Trip To The Crystal Empire Later (Plus About 3 More Months)~

Snowflake Would Run Into Vixen's Hooves, Her Face Bright Red, "Vixen, I Never Thought This Would Happen So Soon!~" She Squealed Excitedly As She Squished Him In Her Hug.

Cupid Would Look At The 2, Smiling, "What's Got You In Such A Good Mood This Morning Snow?"

Snowflake, Still Beaming In Excitement, "I Was Gonna Tell You Guys When I Got Back From The Hospital Last Night But You Were All Asleep," Snow Replied.

Cupid, Starting To Look A Bit Uncomfortable, Sat Up Straight On The Couch, "C'mon Snow, Out With It."

Snowflake Finally Released Vixen From Her Hugging Grasp, "Doctor Fireball Said I'm Several Months Pregnant! I Knew I Was Getting A Bit Fatter But Now I Know Why!~"

Cupid, Rudy, And Prancer All Gasped, "WHAT!?!" Being The Only Thing They Could Spit Out, Except For Prancer Who Spat Out His Milk, They All Gave Snowflake A Seriously Worried Face.

Last edited by Snowflake on Wed Feb 19, 2014 12:54 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Fixed The # Months Part |3)
Back to top Go down
Vixen
Admin
Vixen

PostSubject: Re: Roaming in a Blizzard...   Roaming in a Blizzard... - Page 13 EmptyWed Feb 19, 2014 12:52 am

Vixen just happened to be visiting at the time and suddenly he was engulfed in a hug that could have killed even the strongest buck. He gasped for air..... "What?!" he gasped out.
Back to top Go down
Snowflake
Admin
Snowflake

PostSubject: Re: Roaming in a Blizzard...   Roaming in a Blizzard... - Page 13 EmptyWed Feb 19, 2014 1:00 am

"I'm Several Months Pregnant Vixy!~ I'm Thinking It's Yours~" Snowflake Told Him, "Aren't You Happy?!~"

Cupid Hopped Off The Couch And Quickly Got Into Vixen's Face, "You Better Hope It's Not Your Fawn Growing Inside My Little Snowflake," Cupid Threatened, "I Swear If It Is," She'd Raise Her Hoof To Her Neck And Slide It Across It.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roaming in a Blizzard...   Roaming in a Blizzard... - Page 13 Empty

Back to top Go down

Roaming in a Blizzard...
Page 13 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MyLittleRP :: Frozen North-
Jump to: