MyLittleRP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An RP Made Especially For MLP Themed Characters.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Roaming in a Blizzard...

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Vixen
Admin
Vixen

Roaming in a Blizzard... - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roaming in a Blizzard...   Roaming in a Blizzard... - Page 14 EmptyWed Feb 19, 2014 1:16 am

Vixen still made chocking noises, even though Snow had let him go by now. "..I ...I ...."

Suddenly Cupid was in his face and he knew why and he eyed Cupid, even though she was making the movement to slit his throat. He knew they had a certain bond and he gave her that sign and hoped she would remember.

"Snow.....I...." he began as he looked away from Cupid and into Snowflakes eyes, searching for an answer as to why she would put this upon him. He knew damn well this fawn was not his, he hadn't touched Snow, not that far yet. But Snow seemed to want him to admit to it.

As Cupid got into his face he frowned and shook his head. He didn't say a word but he tried to make eye contact with his former mate to tell her secretly that he had done no wrong.

He waited for her to get it and then left her and went to Snow's side "WE need to talk" he stated to just her...
Back to top Go down
Snowflake
Admin
Snowflake

PostSubject: Re: Roaming in a Blizzard...   Roaming in a Blizzard... - Page 14 EmptyWed Feb 19, 2014 1:26 am

Cupid, Seeing The Look Vixen Had Given Her, Put Her Hoof Down And Went Over To Rudy And Prancer.

"O-Okay Vixen," Snowflake Responded To Him, Knowing Exactly Why He Wished To Speak With Her.

Snowflake Then Led Vixen Down The Hall And Into Her Room. Closing The Door Behind Them She Looked At Him, Fear Suddenly Filled Her Face, "I-I'm Sorry Vixen, I Had To Pin It On You! I Didn't Know How To Tell Them Without Them Immediately Going To Him And Not Just Hurting Him, But Killing Him.. Sure I Hate Him But That Doesn't Mean I Want Him Dead!" Snowflake Spoke Quickly, In A Panicked Tone.
Back to top Go down
Vixen
Admin
Vixen

PostSubject: Re: Roaming in a Blizzard...   Roaming in a Blizzard... - Page 14 EmptyWed Feb 19, 2014 1:44 am

Vixen followed Snow into her room and as they shut the door he made sure the door was closed tight and locked before he turned to her, face to face.

He was ready to lay into to her about her naming him as the father. And then turned to confront her and she was already in his face and stating why she did. She looked so scared as she rambled on and on about things he already knew.

Before he knew it he was smiling and eventually nodded to her. "It's ok." he stated as he pulled her into a hug. "Next time give me a heads up." he whispered into her ear.

As he pulled away from her a bit he looked down at her belly and smirked as he shoke his head. "Fawns..... they are a lot of work....."
Back to top Go down
Snowflake
Admin
Snowflake

PostSubject: Re: Roaming in a Blizzard...   Roaming in a Blizzard... - Page 14 EmptyWed Feb 19, 2014 1:49 am

"S-so You're Not Mad?" She Asked Him, "And You Understand Why I Did It?"

(Small Reply xD)
Back to top Go down
Vixen
Admin
Vixen

PostSubject: Re: Roaming in a Blizzard...   Roaming in a Blizzard... - Page 14 EmptyWed Feb 19, 2014 1:53 am

Vixen frowned at her as he got close to her and then pulled her into a hug. "I understand..I'm not mad.... not at you."
Back to top Go down
Snowflake
Admin
Snowflake

PostSubject: Re: Roaming in a Blizzard...   Roaming in a Blizzard... - Page 14 EmptyWed Feb 19, 2014 1:59 am

"So You'll Help Keep The Fawns Father A Secret?" She Asked, Hugging Him Back, "And Help Me Raise The Lil Fawn?"
Back to top Go down
Vixen
Admin
Vixen

PostSubject: Re: Roaming in a Blizzard...   Roaming in a Blizzard... - Page 14 EmptyWed Feb 19, 2014 2:10 am

Vixen twitched a bit but then nodded "As long as I can." he hugged her tighter. "We need to get a story straight if that's the case ....and pray the fawn looks like you."
Back to top Go down
Snowflake
Admin
Snowflake

PostSubject: Re: Roaming in a Blizzard...   Roaming in a Blizzard... - Page 14 EmptyWed Feb 19, 2014 2:28 am

"You Do Know He Has A Magenta Mane Right?" Snowflake Giggled, "Imagine The Lil Fawn With Brownish Magenta Hair~ It'll Almost Look Red!"
Back to top Go down
Vixen
Admin
Vixen

PostSubject: Re: Roaming in a Blizzard...   Roaming in a Blizzard... - Page 14 EmptyThu Feb 20, 2014 9:52 pm

Vixen paused and then nodded "I suppose he does." He didn't think much on it before. He was so angry with Blazer at that time. "It could work out just fine then." he stated with a nod and looked back down at her as she was gushing over how that fawn may look. He smiled lightly and said "Even if it doesn't look like us... lets just remember that no one really knows what my father looks like."
Back to top Go down
Snowflake
Admin
Snowflake

PostSubject: Re: Roaming in a Blizzard...   Roaming in a Blizzard... - Page 14 EmptyThu Feb 20, 2014 10:36 pm

Snowflake, Smiling At Vixen, Got Close To Him And Nuzzled Her Head Under His Chin, Obviously Trying To Be Cute. "So Should We Start Thinking Of Names?" She Asked, Glancing Up At Him.
Back to top Go down
Vixen
Admin
Vixen

PostSubject: Re: Roaming in a Blizzard...   Roaming in a Blizzard... - Page 14 EmptyThu Feb 20, 2014 10:49 pm

Vixen hesitated as she cuddled up to him. And even though he smiled a bit at her cuteness he shook his head. "That will be up to you." He stated as he stepped back from her, but did put his hoof out to touch her still small belly. "If people ask I'll agree with you... but I don't think it's my right to help name it at all."
Back to top Go down
Snowflake
Admin
Snowflake

PostSubject: Re: Roaming in a Blizzard...   Roaming in a Blizzard... - Page 14 EmptyThu Feb 20, 2014 10:52 pm

"Why Not?" She Asked, Giggling As He Touched Her Belly, "What Fun Is It To Name A Child By Yourself? I Want You To Help." She Got Close To Him Again, This Time, Licking His Cheek.
Back to top Go down
Vixen
Admin
Vixen

PostSubject: Re: Roaming in a Blizzard...   Roaming in a Blizzard... - Page 14 EmptyThu Feb 20, 2014 10:56 pm

"Its not really mine..." he stated though he wondered how many kids he really did have out there that he didn't even know about. As she licked his cheek, he sighed and moved her over to the bed and laid down with her. "OK." He stated as he laid there with her and looked up at the ceiling. "What is your favorite baby names for boy or girl?"
Back to top Go down
Snowflake
Admin
Snowflake

PostSubject: Re: Roaming in a Blizzard...   Roaming in a Blizzard... - Page 14 EmptyFri Feb 21, 2014 12:02 am

"Well, I Do Like The Name Vixen," She Giggled, "I Also Like The Names Luna, Claudia, Sam, Sakura, And Bambi, Those Being The Girl Names I Like." She Continued To Giggle, "And For A Boy," She Paused, "I Can't Exactly Think Of Any Good Boy Names That I Like."
Back to top Go down
Vixen
Admin
Vixen

PostSubject: Re: Roaming in a Blizzard...   Roaming in a Blizzard... - Page 14 EmptyFri Feb 21, 2014 12:16 am

"Vixen, is a horrible name for a boy." he stated with a light nod. "Imagine the name calling..." he added

He then nuzzled into Snowflake's neck a bit as she stated names. "I like, Roslyn, Harper, Olivia, Nathaira ...." he stated as he began to caress her neck. "Caleb, Gage, Tavish.... Ron." he added the last on in as a bit of a joke.
Back to top Go down
Snowflake
Admin
Snowflake

PostSubject: Re: Roaming in a Blizzard...   Roaming in a Blizzard... - Page 14 EmptyFri Feb 21, 2014 12:31 am

"What Kind Of A Name Is Ron?" She Giggled, "I Like Roslyn, Ooo I Really Like The Name Emily!"
Back to top Go down
Vixen
Admin
Vixen

PostSubject: Re: Roaming in a Blizzard...   Roaming in a Blizzard... - Page 14 EmptyFri Feb 21, 2014 12:36 am

"You had no boy names in mind so I threw it in." he stated as he nuzzled his nose further down her neck." Meh....dumb name... everyone has it.... something more random..." he stated as he cuddled into her on the bed.

He nuzzled her neck for a few minutes before he reached her ear and said "Bambi is a good name.... boy or girl... it works."
Back to top Go down
Snowflake
Admin
Snowflake

PostSubject: Re: Roaming in a Blizzard...   Roaming in a Blizzard... - Page 14 EmptyFri Feb 21, 2014 12:48 am

Snowflake Began Blushing Under Her Fur As Vixen Nudged Her Neck, "Y-yeah, Bambi Really Seems To Be The Best Name Doesn't It?" She Studdered A Bit Before Licking Vixen's Nose, "You're Being Cute Right Now."
Back to top Go down
Vixen
Admin
Vixen

PostSubject: Re: Roaming in a Blizzard...   Roaming in a Blizzard... - Page 14 EmptyFri Feb 21, 2014 1:04 am

"mmhmm." he muttered to her as he shifted his nose from her tongue to the side of her face where his nuzzled her and whispered into her ear."I'll never hurt you."
Back to top Go down
Snowflake
Admin
Snowflake

PostSubject: Re: Roaming in a Blizzard...   Roaming in a Blizzard... - Page 14 EmptyFri Feb 21, 2014 1:23 am

Snowflake smiled then moved closer to him, til they were almost spooning, "I know you won't, you seem tough to others but I know deep down you have a kind heart," she whispered to him before licking his chin.
Back to top Go down
Vixen
Admin
Vixen

PostSubject: Re: Roaming in a Blizzard...   Roaming in a Blizzard... - Page 14 EmptyFri Feb 21, 2014 1:29 am

"With my life style.... girl frame and looks.... I have to be." he stated as he nibbled at her ear. "Still...I'm not who you think I may be." He was sure Cupid warned her away from him but he didn't blame her for it.
Back to top Go down
Snowflake
Admin
Snowflake

PostSubject: Re: Roaming in a Blizzard...   Roaming in a Blizzard... - Page 14 EmptyFri Feb 21, 2014 1:40 am

"Cupid told me this funny story about you," snowflake giggled, "she said you nearly killed a fawn for calling you a sissy, I think she was just trying to scare me," snowflake cuddled up against vixen some more her face pressing against his chest a bit.
Back to top Go down
Vixen
Admin
Vixen

PostSubject: Re: Roaming in a Blizzard...   Roaming in a Blizzard... - Page 14 EmptyFri Feb 21, 2014 1:48 am

Vixen frowned at the story. Cupid had told Snow too much about him. "Well...when you have a name like mine... and .... yeah... you have to show your not what others think you are." This conversation made him tense up and forget about the lil cuddle fest they had been involved in. He didn't tighten his grip on her or anything like that but he stopped cuddling with her and was frowning at the ceiling.
Back to top Go down
Snowflake
Admin
Snowflake

PostSubject: Re: Roaming in a Blizzard...   Roaming in a Blizzard... - Page 14 EmptyFri Feb 21, 2014 2:46 am

Snowflake looked at him, "so what she said was true? What you did when you were younger was true?" Snowflake asked him.
Back to top Go down
Vixen

PostSubject: Re: Roaming in a Blizzard...   Roaming in a Blizzard... - Page 14 EmptySat Mar 01, 2014 5:35 am

"I don't' know what she told you... but ... I have had a rough past.... " he sttaled simply  and left it at that
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roaming in a Blizzard...   Roaming in a Blizzard... - Page 14 Empty

Back to top Go down

Roaming in a Blizzard...
Page 14 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15  Next