MyLittleRP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An RP Made Especially For MLP Themed Characters.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Roaming in a Blizzard...

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Snowflake
Admin
Snowflake

Roaming in a Blizzard... - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roaming in a Blizzard...   Roaming in a Blizzard... - Page 11 EmptyWed Dec 04, 2013 12:22 am

Prancer Shoved Her Gently, "I Already Saw Her.. I Gave Her My Eye.." He Explained, "And No, I Don't Like Coco.." He'd Walk Into Snow's Room And Sit Down By A Young Doe Who Was Curled Up By The Wall. "This Little Doe Donated An Eye As Well.. Somehow Our Eyes Are The Exact Same Color.." He Told Them, His Voice Still Pretty Soft.
Back to top Go down
Vixen
Admin
Vixen

PostSubject: Re: Roaming in a Blizzard...   Roaming in a Blizzard... - Page 11 EmptySat Dec 07, 2013 3:33 am

Silver Tine snorted at the rude young buck.  A buck so young, to merely shove her a side was unheard of, SHe stomped a silver hoof as he entered Snows room an then looked at Vixen.

Vixen rolled his eyes. "The fawn is more grown up then he needs to be."  They both sighed a bit and then  Vixen hum a bit and said "Would you.... go wait for Rudy and Cupid?"

Silver Tine's glance shot up at Vixen at his words, she glared.... if looks could kill Vixen would be dead a thousand times over. "Fine!" she stated before she turned, bumped into his broken leg and left.

Vixen shook his head at her, always so defiant. He smiled as he watched her leave the hallway. Then looked back at the room Prancer had went into, he could see through a small framed window and glanced in.  The Fawn was stupid to do that... but then again Rudy and Cupid would have had to give their ok to it in order for him to do it... but who was the other ?

Vixen finally entered the room, he glanced at Prancer and the other fawn, but ignored them as he hobbled to Snow's bed side and sat down.

As he waited for her to wake up, his hoof absentmindedly moved to her's to let her know that he was there.
Back to top Go down
Snowflake
Admin
Snowflake

PostSubject: Re: Roaming in a Blizzard...   Roaming in a Blizzard... - Page 11 EmptySat Dec 07, 2013 3:45 am

Snowflake Would Rub Vixen's Hoof With Her Own, She'd Then Hoof Around The Bed For The Rest Of Him, "Vixen? Where's The Rest Of You?" She'd Ask In A Drowsy Voice, "Are You By My Legs? Or Are You On The Floor?"

Prancer Would Shift From A Sitting Position To A Laying Position, He'd Then Lay His Head Onto The Doe's Back As She Woke Up And Smiled. "H-hello," The Young Doe Said Softly As Prancer Perked His Head Back Up In An Instant, "I-I'm Sorry!" Prancer Replied, Almost In A Panicked Tone, Making The Doe Giggle.
Back to top Go down
Vixen
Admin
Vixen

PostSubject: Re: Roaming in a Blizzard...   Roaming in a Blizzard... - Page 11 EmptySat Dec 07, 2013 3:59 am

Vixen tilted his head as she searched for the rest of him....as if he'd be laying in bed with her. "Umm...Snowflake..." he began as he gathered up both her hooves in his. "I'm over here." he stated gently, as he distinctively brought her hooves to his face.
Back to top Go down
Snowflake
Admin
Snowflake

PostSubject: Re: Roaming in a Blizzard...   Roaming in a Blizzard... - Page 11 EmptySat Dec 07, 2013 4:06 am

She Giggled As She Rubs His Cheeks, "You're Such A Fluffy Buck~" She Said Smiling, "I Could Rub Your Face All Day If You'd Let Me."
Back to top Go down
Vixen
Admin
Vixen

PostSubject: Re: Roaming in a Blizzard...   Roaming in a Blizzard... - Page 11 EmptySat Dec 07, 2013 4:19 am

Vixen was surprised at first then just chuckled at her comment. It was innocent enough "Oh? Would that mean that I get to do the same to you?" he asked as he shifted one hoof to her chin and tickled it.
Back to top Go down
Snowflake
Admin
Snowflake

PostSubject: Re: Roaming in a Blizzard...   Roaming in a Blizzard... - Page 11 EmptySat Dec 07, 2013 4:25 am

Snowflake Would Start Giggling, "That Tickles~" She Said As She Rubbed His Cheeks Some More.
"Stop Flirting And Just Kiss Already!" Prancer Laughed As He Watched The Two.
Snowflake Would Start Blushing At What Prancer Had Said, "W-we Weren't Flirting! Were We?" She Said, Grabbing Vixen's Hoof.
Back to top Go down
Vixen
Admin
Vixen

PostSubject: Re: Roaming in a Blizzard...   Roaming in a Blizzard... - Page 11 EmptySat Dec 07, 2013 4:50 am

Vixen was actually smiling at Snow's response to his touch and then she touched him back and his smile was genuine.

Then Prancer spoke up ...

Vixen glared over at the young buck and replied simply. "No." then looked back at Snow, her head still bandaged up from the surgery.. He had noticed that Prancer and the doe in the corner had a wrapping too. He put two and two together and frowned at the younger couple, but didn't speak his thoughts. At some point in time he would get to talk to Prancer and he would tell him how much of a fool he was to do that and how much it would affect his chances at joining the Reindeer Squad.

Vixen looked down at his hoof, Snowflake was grasping it ...tight....

He raised on eyebrow, looked at Prancer and the other doe then looked back at Snow. He couldn't get his hoof away from her if he tried.. not that he was trying.

He finally sighed and rested his other hoof on top of Snow's. "However... what if we were... would you know it?" he asked with an evil grin on his face.

It was mostly directed at Prancer, as Snow cuddled into him, the best she could with out hurting her or discomforting her.

Back to top Go down
Snowflake
Admin
Snowflake

PostSubject: Re: Roaming in a Blizzard...   Roaming in a Blizzard... - Page 11 EmptySat Dec 07, 2013 5:16 am

Prancer's Ears Perked Up, "I Would Know! My Parents Flirt With Each Other All The Time," Prancer Grumbled, "C'mon, Let's Leave These Two Alone So They Can Flirt," He Told The Doe As She Got Up, Helping Her Up. They Both Left The Room And Headed Down The Hallway.
Back to top Go down
Vixen
Admin
Vixen

PostSubject: Re: Roaming in a Blizzard...   Roaming in a Blizzard... - Page 11 EmptySat Dec 07, 2013 6:27 am

Vixen rolled his eyes as Prancer and the doe left the room. They were so naive ....

Vixen shook his head a bit as he let Snow cuddle into him...
Back to top Go down
Snowflake
Admin
Snowflake

PostSubject: Re: Roaming in a Blizzard...   Roaming in a Blizzard... - Page 11 EmptySat Dec 07, 2013 6:33 am

Snowflake sniffed the air looked at vixen, "so, were we flirting?" She asked him as she let go of his hoof, " I'm just wondering cause I haven't exactly figured out what it looks sounds or smells like."
Back to top Go down
Vixen
Admin
Vixen

PostSubject: Re: Roaming in a Blizzard...   Roaming in a Blizzard... - Page 11 EmptyMon Dec 09, 2013 7:12 pm

Vixen frowned and shook his head. "NO!... maybe..." he snorted in frustration. Then tilted his head, changing the subject a little. "You've never flirted or have been flirted with?" he asked in a sort of surprised tone. She had to have been, before her accident at least, maybe she just didn't know it?
Back to top Go down
Snowflake
Admin
Snowflake

PostSubject: Re: Roaming in a Blizzard...   Roaming in a Blizzard... - Page 11 EmptyTue Dec 10, 2013 12:19 am

"probably, But I Wouldn't Know," Snowflake Whined, "I Was Still Young When I Was In My First Relationship.. I Didn't Know Why I Was With Him Or How I Even Met Him.. I Just Know He Kept Calling Me His Mate... And Then That One Question He Asked Me..." She Would Shudder A Bit Then Pull Herself Down Beside Vixen.
Back to top Go down
Vixen
Admin
Vixen

PostSubject: Re: Roaming in a Blizzard...   Roaming in a Blizzard... - Page 11 EmptyTue Dec 10, 2013 12:33 am

Vixen started to frown the more she talked. "That's not flirting...... and not even a relationship." he stated as he let her cuddle into him, eventually he hugged her back and lifted her head so her ears where close to his mouth. "I can show you what it all means..." He whispered to her 'you just have to trust me." he added
Back to top Go down
Snowflake
Admin
Snowflake

PostSubject: Re: Roaming in a Blizzard...   Roaming in a Blizzard... - Page 11 EmptyTue Dec 10, 2013 12:36 am

Snowflake Blushed A Bit, "I-I Trust You...." She Said, Smiling, As She Looked Up Toward Him, "I Always Trusted You.." She Squealed A Bit In Her Head As Her Ear Twitched.
Back to top Go down
Vixen
Admin
Vixen

PostSubject: Re: Roaming in a Blizzard...   Roaming in a Blizzard... - Page 11 EmptyTue Dec 10, 2013 12:44 am

Vixen smirked at her words and then chuckled as he lightly nipped at her ear. "Good." he stated. "I will always be here for you." he added in a a whisper as he pulled back from her now.
Back to top Go down
Snowflake
Admin
Snowflake

PostSubject: Re: Roaming in a Blizzard...   Roaming in a Blizzard... - Page 11 EmptyTue Dec 10, 2013 12:48 am

She Blushed Some More As Vixen Spoke, "Y-You Will?" She Asked As She Sat Up A Bit And Licked Vixens Cheek, "I Won't Let Anything Happen To You, Vixy-poo~" She Giggled As She Said His Cute Little Nickname.
Back to top Go down
Vixen
Admin
Vixen

PostSubject: Re: Roaming in a Blizzard...   Roaming in a Blizzard... - Page 11 EmptyTue Dec 10, 2013 12:53 am

Vixen nodded for a second, until she licked his cheek and he frowned, then she said more and it made him frown even more. "Call me that around others... and I wont acknowledge you." he warned.

He didn't like that nick name much at all, but when Snow Flake said it... it was different... but if she called him that in front of other deer he would be furious.
Back to top Go down
Snowflake
Admin
Snowflake

PostSubject: Re: Roaming in a Blizzard...   Roaming in a Blizzard... - Page 11 EmptyTue Dec 10, 2013 12:59 am

"O-okay," She Spoke Softly, "Sorry.." She Stretched Out, Purposely Putting Her Hooves On Vixens Antlers, "Your Antlers, Feel So Smooth~" She Giggled, "Rudy's Are So Rough Compared To Yours.." She'd Move Her Hooves To Vixens Cheeks, "I Can't Wait To See What You Look Like~" She Said, Smiling With A Bit More Blush On Her Face.
Back to top Go down
Vixen
Admin
Vixen

PostSubject: Re: Roaming in a Blizzard...   Roaming in a Blizzard... - Page 11 EmptyTue Dec 10, 2013 1:07 am

Vixen gasped as she put her hooves on his antlers, coughed and then said "Its because I know how to properly tend to them." He stated.

Then again, he had large antlers and it made him a prime target for younger bucks, he had to keep his antlers primed for rival bucks.

As she shifted her hooves to his face he shifted uneasily. "I ...don't know how you'll feel about it but... I can't wait for you to be able to see again as well." he added with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Snowflake
Admin
Snowflake

PostSubject: Re: Roaming in a Blizzard...   Roaming in a Blizzard... - Page 11 EmptyTue Dec 10, 2013 1:25 am

Snowflake smiled at him, "I know its probably too early but, could you help me get these bandages off?" She asked him as she pawed at him playfully, "please?"
Back to top Go down
Vixen
Admin
Vixen

PostSubject: Re: Roaming in a Blizzard...   Roaming in a Blizzard... - Page 11 EmptyTue Dec 10, 2013 1:32 am

Vixen frowned and shook his head "No... Not until the doctor tells me to."

Shortlyt here after Silver Tine stepped into the room and smiled at Vixy. "ready?" she asked as she looked back over to Snow and went over to her bedside. She started the un wrap, then handed it to Vixen and took a step aside.

Vixen looked shocked as Silver Tine let him unwrap it the rest of the way, but he did, slowly, unwrapping every layer of Snow's bandages. As the last layer dropped, he stepped back and waited.

Silver Tine had secretly exited the room while Vixen was undoing the wraps. So... the first deer Snow would see was Vixen...
Back to top Go down
Snowflake
Admin
Snowflake

PostSubject: Re: Roaming in a Blizzard...   Roaming in a Blizzard... - Page 11 EmptyTue Dec 10, 2013 1:47 am

Snowflake would open her eyes then look up at vixen, "vi-vixen?" She said as she stood up, "please tell me I'm dreaming, cuz you are wayy cuter then I expected.." she stepped up to vixen and felt his cheek, "holy St Nick, you are vixen!" She bounced a bit then pounced on vixen, "I can see! I can see!" She squealed in excitement.
Back to top Go down
Vixen
Admin
Vixen

PostSubject: Re: Roaming in a Blizzard...   Roaming in a Blizzard... - Page 11 EmptyTue Dec 10, 2013 2:09 am

Vixen took a breath as Snow's new eyes came into focus on him. At her first words he wondered if she thought him to feminine? .. Then she spoke of dreaming and he chuckled and then she pounced on him as she realized it was him.

He fell backwards with her as she exclaimed her sight. "Yes... yes you can..and I am Vixen." he stated with a chuckle. She bounced about as he still laid on the floor where she put him when she pranced out of bed. "Yes you can see.. " he commented
Back to top Go down
Snowflake
Admin
Snowflake

PostSubject: Re: Roaming in a Blizzard...   Roaming in a Blizzard... - Page 11 EmptyTue Dec 10, 2013 2:16 am

Snowflake soon came to a sudden stop, "I gotta go thank prancer!" She exclaimed, "where is he?" She looked around the room, licking or nudging vixen each time she passed him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roaming in a Blizzard...   Roaming in a Blizzard... - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

Roaming in a Blizzard...
Page 11 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next